Teach Me - Cover

Teach Me

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2003 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Teacher/student, and that's the LEAST of their worries!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Size   .

When I started school in a new town during my junior year, I was nervous about making new friends.

It seems that I make enemies easily because I see a boy I like and I go for him... and by go for him, I don't mean fall in love, I mean zero in on him!

I have been blessed with the kind of facial features that make me successful in southern California: high cheekbones and a winning complexion.

Not having blond hair and blue eyes is no longer a problem for those who want them. They sell blue contacts as well as prescription ones, and half the blonds in America are otherwise colored or bleached.

It's just mom and me at home, dad being divorced and out of state, and the first time I came home with my new blue eyed blond look, mom had to do a double take. Not immediately recognizing me, she smiled and said it looked really nice. I am very grateful that mom gave me space to be "me".

Having moved during Spring recess, I only had another six weeks to go before summer vacation, so I vowed to myself not to make any new enemies right away.

There seemed to be ample pickings in the male category, and I guess I show off my cleavage at the drop of a hat because several guys had already asked me out. The difficult part is that they had trouble looking into my eyes during the time they were talking to me. They were busy hoping the seams on my top would explode, exposing the rest of these 38D "cannon balls".

Even the nickname I got, behind my back ofcourse, "BBT", stood for Barbara Big Tits.

No longer a virgin, I didn't waste my time with fumbling fools looking to lose their cherries at MY expense. I needed someone confident, handsome, and not afraid to "go for it".

My second week, I ran across him, not that he noticed me. It was the guy's gym teacher... and I mistook him for another student!

I had 'fumbled' my books onto the floor so I could bend over to pick them up while showing off my boobs, but in the process, my contacts popped out, so I had to scramble. By the time I was getting back up, this adonis excused himself with hardly a second glance, then blew his whistle as he stepped through the door into the boy's gym.

"He must be right out of college," I thought to myself. "This would be the perfect guy for me because the other girls couldn't possibly have dibs on him."

The only trouble, ofcourse, is that he couldn't possibly allow himself to get involved with a student.

I left my contacts out and finished school with my natural brown eyes and I let my roots grow dark. It detracted from the overall picture, but the tit freaks still chased after me.

June couldn't get here fast enough, and the moment school let out, I went back to blond haired and blue eyed.

You see, I knew exactly where Michael (the teacher) would be working for the summer: lifeguard at Malibu.

Thousand Oaks isn't that far a drive for someone under the influence of their hormones, and Malibu became my "beachhead".

In less than a week, I had the usual cadre of hangers on nearby, but I was able to talk to Michael, and much more importantly, he didn't recognize me!

That day with mom had given me the idea to pull this off, and when Michael asked where I went to school, I told him, "U.C.L.A.," and kept a straight face about it.

I guess my chest made me look older, and in shorts, Michael couldn't hide his involuntary 'interest'.

We talked idly for a while and in that time, I always kept conscious not to reveal anyhing that might give me away as a high-schooler.

"So, what do lifeguards do when they're off duty?" I asked with an obvious look about me.

"Well, I surf... not here - up north at Pismo," he bragged.

Looking him right in the eye, I asked, "Care to 'teach' me?"

His eyes perked up when I said that, and whether 'teach' was a trigger word or not, Michael smiled and made a date for Sunday, his day off.

I was so glad he saw past the surfing pretense because he took me to a very secluded cove, and he didn't bring his surf board!

With no need for any more pretense, I put my arms around Michael's neck and let him press his lips to mine.

He kissed like a hollywood star, tongue probing and arms gently stroking my body.

He even brought a blanket, which he spread out for us.

I felt Michael kiss his way down my neck and tongue my cleavage as I made sure to cradle his face against me.

Even through our suits, I could feel the heat emanating from his erection as the tented material brushed me.

I hoped Michael knew about front clasps and he didn't disappoint me. He gently lifted my cups away and engulfed an elready rock hard nipple.

Both my titties had goose bumps from the light sea spray induced cold, and Michael munched like I was sushi.

We rolled until I was on top. Then, I squatted lower and tugged at Michael's trunks. He lifted his torso so I could get them off, and before he could even go for my bikini bottom, I swooped low and engulfed his tool like he had done for my titties.

I loved the taste of his flesh which seemed to get even firmer in my mouth. I bobbed on Michael for a good five minutes until I noticed his hips drive up to meet my movements. It wouldn't be long, now!

I continued sucking until my lover groaned and his man milk gushed into my throat. I drank him down, completely!

I only hoped Michael had some stamina.

Again, he didn't disappoint me, rolling into male superior position and tugging at MY panty.

In an effort to disguise my true hair color, I had shaven my pubes completely clean!

I could tell from Michael's reaction that, for just a moment, he worried that I was too young, but upon seeing razor stubble, he apparently felt much more relieved.

Just to be sure, when he lowered his tongue for its initial taste of me, I gasped, "Be gentle in case there's some razor burn."

Michael licked me and licked me, in every pore, every nook and cranny, every inch of my sex, even probling my pooper with his tongue.

When I had creamed into his face three or four times, we chose to take a small break.

By now, I was dying for Michael's meat inside me, but I pretended that we were getting ready to quit.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.