Nazi Prison Camp - Cover

Nazi Prison Camp

by Powerone

Copyright© 2003 by Powerone

Erotica Sex Story: The Germans have taken France and the soldiers are taking the young girls for their pleasure. This is the story of the rape and torture of Loren.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Historical   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Copyright 2003

Loren found herself in the bed, naked. The Commandant had ripped her clothes from her body. She was bound again, this time her arms were pulled behind her and tied to her ankles, her legs bent backwards. She was left on her belly. He lay back down on the bed next to her, pulling her up until she was between his legs, her mouth only inches from his hard cock. He felt her hot breath on his dick and it jumped in anticipation. He grabbed her head with both of his hands, trapping it between them and slowly pulled her towards his throbbing cock. "Open your mouth, Loren, it is time for you to worship a German cock."

Life in Paris had become cruel since the occupation of the German Nazi army. The fall of the French forces had been unexpected and the occupation by the Nazi's had been quick and brutal. All resistance by the French was dealt with swiftly and cruelly. Any sign of defiance and the individuals would soon disappear into the night, the last sounds heard were the breaking down of doors by the Gestapo and the screams of the women as they were herded off to unknown destinations. It was rumored that a large military prison had been set up on the outskirts of Paris by the Gestapo, but this was largely unconfirmed. Travel was banned and a nightly curfew at 7 P.M. was imposed. The French resistance put a gallant fight, attacking weak areas of the Nazi army whenever possible, but this did little except anger the Nazi's.

Herr Clausser was Commandant of the Gestapo prison on the outskirts of Paris. He was 45, a General in the elite Gestapo and the assignment in Paris was a reward for the hard fought battles he had endured and won in the Eastern Front. It would be a brief respite from the battle, a year to enjoy all that the French had to offer, from the fine wines and food, to the beautiful women. Paris had fallen easily and the occupation was going well. The French resistance while bothersome, did not do much damage. It had given him a good excuse, not that he needed one, to fill the prison with anyone foolish enough to resist the powerful German army. He had made sure that many of the captured would be females, some of the most beautiful that the French had to offer. He also made sure they were young, any young female flesh entering puberty were desirable to the Commandant. He intended to enjoy all of his perversion on these young French females. He enjoyed those that fought his advances. He loved forcing them to submit to his sexual desires, making them do filthy things that they did not know were possible. After he had his fun with them, his guards would be allowed to have their pleasure with them. Few survived the mass gang rapes by the guards. They took the women brutally, few survived over 100 men fucking them in every orifice. It did not matter, there were so many more to enjoy.

Loren was doing her homework, nervous as she heard the Germans roaming the streets outside their small apartment above the store her parents owned. Many of her friends had disappeared since the occupation by the Nazi's. Stories were told of the rape of females as they walked home from school, grabbed by passing German soldiers, thrown into the back of moving trucks, their clothes thrown from the back as they traveled, until they were stripped naked. You could hear their screams as German cocks pierced them, forever ripping their virginity from their bodies. They were never heard from again, presumed dead or at least captured and thrown into prison. Loren jumped in fear as she heard the crashing of doors breaking, shots fired and screams as women were herded into the street not far from her home.

Her mother raced into the room, "hurry, into the closet, it sounds like the Nazi's are close, " opening the door to the closet and pushing Loren quickly into it, the door slamming behind her. Loren huddled in the dark closet, shivering in fear as she waited, afraid for her own safety, as well as her parents. Her Uncle, a member of the resistance had already been captured, her family afraid the Germans might round up all of his relatives.

There was a loud noise of the front door splintering as the Gestapo crashed through it, bursting into the house, their guns raised as Loren's parents were seated at the dining room table. As they stood up in surprise, her father was hit with the butt of a rifle, his body falling heavily to the floor, blood running profusely from his mouth. He was already unconscious. The Captain of the Gestapo grabbed Loren's mother, slapping her face hard, blood running from her nose. "Where is your daughter, Loren? Tell me bitch, or I will kill your husband." One of the other guards placed his rifle against the forehead of her husband, his finger nervously running over the trigger.

"She's not here, she went to visit her Uncle outside the city where it is safer, " Loren's mother cried out. "Don't hurt my husband, please, don't hurt him."

The Captain look at her, a middle aged French women, not particularly attractive, not what the Commandant was looking for. No, he wanted her daughter, Loren. The Captain had told him of her. He had seen her coming home from school. Dressed in the school outfit, a blue plaid skirt, light blue sweater, white socks and black leather shoes. She had small, perky tits, pressed hard against the rough sweater, nipples poking out the front of the sweater when they weather was cold. Her ass swung the skirt back and forth, making the Captains cock hard when he saw her. Her legs, long naked legs, hiding her treasures beneath the short skirt. Treasures that the Commandant had decided he wanted. "Shoot him, " the Captain said nonchalantly, the noise of the rifle shattering the night air. He smiled as he watched the face of Loren's mother, her husband's head blown apart the room in a mess of splattered brains and blood.

"AAAAHHH, NNNNOOO, " she cried, trying to break free of the Captain as she tried to rush to her husbands side.

The Captain grabbed her by the hair, pulling her up, his pistol pointed into her face. "Open your mouth, " the barrel of the pistol jammed harshly against her teeth, chipping one tooth as it pushed into mouth. "Now tell me, where is Loren, or you will join your husband, your brains blown about your tiny house." He cocked the pistol, ready to pull the trigger. He knew that Loren was in the house, his men had been watching it since this morning. He had no intention of letting her parents live, he just enjoyed the fear that he could instill in them. "Too late, " the sound of the revolver echoing in the room, her head exploding into a bloody mess that splattered hair and brains all over the wall in the dining room. The Captain let her body fall to the floor, slumping to the floor next to her dead husband. "Find the girl, she is here somewhere, " ordering his men to begin the search.

Loren heard the screams and the gunfire. She heard the guards rushing through the house, the sound of breaking furniture moving closer towards her room. She cowered in the corner of the closet, trying to hide as the noise moved closer to her. She prayed, hoping that some miracle would come before they would find her. She screamed as the closet door opened, the harsh light shining brightly on her cowering figure, guns pointed at her head.

"Out, be quick about it, " the barrel of the rifle rubbing over her face, forcing her to get up and move out. "I found her Captain, she is in here." The guard pulled her from the closet into the light of the room. There were three other German soldiers in the room, all with guns pointed at her. An officer entered the room, a smile on his face as he saw here.

"Yes, you must be Loren. As beautiful as I remember you. You will please the Commandant. I might even be promoted because of you. Handcuff her and bring her along, " he ordered the guards. Loren was quickly cuffed, her wrists clamped in the hard cold steel cuffs, her breasts thrust out as her arms were pulled behind her back.

Loren screamed as she was pulled through the dining room, the sight of her mutilated parent's bodies so grotesquely displayed, their bodies barely distinguishable, the heads only a bloodied shell of hair and blood. Her sobs continued as she was pulled to the truck, vomiting as she was pulled into the back, her body shaking from the terror that she had seen. Her whole life was now torn up, her parent's dead, the Nazi's dragging her off to an unknown location. Unable to comprehend the situation, her brain refused to acknowledge what was happening. She gazed off, sobbing as she was thrown onto the hard bench in the back of the truck, the guards sitting on the other side, the Captain moving next to her.

The Captain slapped her face, watching in glee as her head snapped to the side. "Stop your sniveling." His hand shot out again, her other cheek receiving the brunt of the slap, turning bright red. Her head again snapped, this time to the opposite direction. The Captain chuckled, "much better, bitch. You French are so easy, " all of the guards laughing as Loren sat their, shivering in fear, quiet, afraid of the what the Nazi's would do to her. His hand moved up to her face, this time gently caressing her cheek, moving her blond hair from her eyes, "such a lovely child you are, " his hand continued to move about her face. He lifted her chin up, "look at those lips, born to suck a German cock, " laughing as his cock hardened in his pants. He knew the Commandant would not want him to take her sexually, but he would not mind if he played with her a bit.

Loren trembled as the Captain hands continued to move over her, squirming on the bench as the fat, cold hands began to move down the front of her sweater.

"Hold her still, " he ordered one of the guards. He moved over across onto the bench on the other side of Loren, wrenching up on Loren's arms, a gasp of pain coming from her lips as the pain shot into her shoulders. He lowered them, his hands still grasping her tightly. "Now behave, bitch and hold still. The Captain wouldn't hurt you, yet. He just wants to show that lovely body of yours to us."

The Captain continued, his hands now moving down to Loren's upturned breasts, the other guard forcing her to push her chest out, displaying herself like a whore. The Captain felt her squirming on the bench as his large hands grabbed her young breasts in a steel like grip, clenching and unclenching on the nubile flesh, feeling the budding breasts filling his large hands. His fingers sought out her nipples, delighting in the feel of the soft sweater in his hands, finding the nipples. They began to harden, such whores the French are, he thought. She is going to be raped and her nipples are becoming hard. He grabbed her nipples between his two fingers and pulled and twisted them harshly, smiling as he heard her scream in pain. "Such a whore you are, " twisting her nipples again, making her scream in pain again.

Loren could not believe the pain, it felt like her nipples were being torn from her body. She squirmed on the bench, the guard behind her pulling her arms up again, pain shooting into her shoulder. She stopped resisting, her body going limp. "AAGGHH, " the fingers again tightening on her delicate nubs, twisting them back and forth.

"Hold her still, " the guard tightening his grip on her as the Captain grabbed the sweater in his hands and ripped it from her body. The sweater tore, but not before digging into Loren's flesh.

"OOOWWW, " the sweater pulling out from her body, the seams giving first, the sound of the material tearing filling the truck. Part of the sweater hung from her body, the Captains hands returning and gripping the material again until it all fell to the floor in a puddle. Loren slumped forward as the guard relaxed his grip momentarily.

The Captain lifted her head up, seeing the tears in her eyes. He looked down, a small bra holding up a nice pair of perky tits, not that they required much support. At her age, gravity had not even begun to effect them. His hand moved down to the top of her breasts, his hand again moving softly over the young flesh, goosebumps appearing instantly. "The Commandant will love these tits, " his hands returning to squeeze them again, this time her naked breasts pushing up to the top of her bra, her nipples almost visible to the Nazi guards. His hands grabbed the young tit flesh harshly, squeezing them tight, seeing the pained expression on her face as he did. "Yes, such nice tits, Loren, nice tits." He motioned to the guard behind her, "stand the bitch up, lets look at those legs."

Loren felt her body being manhandled. The Captain squeezed her breasts tightly again. Her moans of pain seem to inspire him to greater debasement of her body. She was forced up onto her feet by the guard behind her. The Captains hands moved down over her naked stomach until it reached the gentle swell of her ass. She was turned around, her ass to the Captain, his hands returning to run over the flesh of her ass, molding her tight ass cheeks in his hands. The guard in front of her ran his hands up and down her naked legs, each time reaching higher and higher under her skirt. She could feel the cold, clammy hands touching her virgin body, unable to stop them. Her skirt was torn from her body, falling to the ground beneath her. She stood there, half naked in front of them, her small bra and panties hiding her treasures from their eyes.

"Yes, a beautiful child you are, Loren, " his hands running over her tender flesh, feeling her trying to escape his touch. "We are here, the Commandant will be very pleased with you, " laughing as the truck entered the gate.

The camp had over 2, 000 people in it, more arriving every day, dead bodies disposed of just as fast to keep the population from growing. All of the were females, some as young as five, most in their teens. It was a brutal environment.

Loren found herself bound on her knees, thick rope binding her knees together, her arms bound over her head, tied high to a post nearby. She was still only clad in her bra and panties. It had only been hours since her arrival. She found herself in the Commandants office. He grinned as she was brought in, another lovely female to defile.

"The Captain told me about you Loren and he was not wrong. You have a lovely young body. A body that I'm going to enjoy." His cock hardened in his pants, his hands reaching down to push it to the side, watching her face as she watched him. He knew that she could see it straining his pants, hard, waiting to take his pleasure with her.

"Please, let me go, please I'm too young, " she begged, tears staining her face as he leered down at her. Her head was jumbled from all that she had seen today. Her parents dead body still seemed so unreal, the molesting of her on the truck and now, the Commandant standing tall over her as she was bound half naked on her knees.

The Commandant picked up a black leather belt, over three inches wide, a supple strap that he enjoyed using on the female prisoners. "You are going to learn to obey my every command. It will be a painful reminder of what will happen to you if you should disobey me." He walked towards Loren, looking at the horror spreading across her face as she saw the belt. Before she could protest, a leather strap was wrapped around her head, a ball gag slipped tightly between her lips, stretching her mouth open wide around it. Only muffled sounds could be heard from her.

Loren screamed as she felt the leather belt hit her on the back. She felt the thud as it slammed into her flesh, then long seconds before the pain hit her brain. Her head jerked up, her eyes wide open in pain.

"Yes, it hurts, doesn't it Loren. There will be so much more. You will learn to obey me." The Commandant swung the belt again, it hitting lower down her back, a red stripe beginning to form from the first time it hit. His cock hardened as her body lurched forward, muffled noises coming from behind the ball gag. Again, the belt moved lower, down her back, each time moving lower and lower, aiming for her pert ass. The Commandant grabbed his hard cock again, rubbing it. He pulled the rope holding up her arms higher, raising her slightly from the floor, her ass cheeks now spread tautly before him. The belt struck her ass cheeks, the thick leather strap tearing into her delicate flesh. The Commandant loved the smell of the leather, the smell of fear coming from his victim, the sound of the leather strap tearing into the flesh. His cock became harder, he would need relief soon, he would not be able to hold out much longer.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.