Walk in the Park - Cover

Walk in the Park

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: a story based on fact, sent to me by one of my readers. <br> a man leaves his drunken wife to the mercy of three young lads

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Gang Bang   .

I've been married to Ann now for ten years and although she is in her middle thirties she can still turn heads. She just loves to dress and act sexy, showing off her slim figure kept trim by regular excise and flirting with all the young guys. This day was hot and already we had downed a few drinks to make us both mellow. By midday she had enough of being stuck in the house on such a lovely day and wanted to go out. I would have rather stayed in and watched the cricket on TV so I told her if she dressed up I would take her to 'Victory Park', a very nice park on the outskirts of town that you have to pay to get in. There are beautiful walks and a small lake with a lovely waterfall. She gave me a lopsided look and disappeared upstairs for about twenty minutes and when she returned she was dressed to thrill. She had on a very short skirt under which I could make out the lines of a thong and a translucent white blouse over a sexy bra.

We headed off to the park with the small hamper I had made up while I had been waiting. We paid out entrance fee and wandered about looking for a nice secluded spot. There was a place we had been to before that would suit our needs perfectly if only nobody had already beaten us it. I though we were going to out of luck when I spotted three young guys sitting nearby, but no they were far enough away to let us have some privacy. As we passed near them I couldn't help but notice them giving Ann the once over and who could blame them.

We settled down and I opened the hamper while Ann spread the blanket, as she did the guys heads came up as one to watch as her short skirt climb to expose her thong covered rear. Already my cock was hard in my pants and I wanted a little action. I opened a bottle a sweet white wine and poured her a generous slug. I was driving so I contented myself with a coke. She was already in the giggling phase and it didn't take much for her to become amorous. We kissed and I ran my hands over her body, squeezing her pert breasts and then up her fine thighs to her wet pussy. We had both forgotten about the young lads just twenty feet away. I gently rubbed my fingers over her wet crack and suddenly she was there, she held on to me tightly as her orgasm washed over her. She then became limp and she had actually passed out from the sun and the drink. I sat up on one elbow and looked down at my gorgeous wife, her blouse was open enough to expose her filled bra and a fair length of thigh from under her raised skirt.

I shook her a few times but she was dead to the world, then a dark thought flashed through my perverted brain. I had often thought about my faithful wife going with other guys and I would get a hard on when she danced and flirted with them at parties and such, but here I had a golden opportunity for something better. I stood up and in a reasonable loud voice I said that I was going down to the lake and photograph the wonderful waterfall and would be gone for at least thirty minutes. Then I strode off my heart beating fast in my chest, not looking back until I was well out of sight.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.