Porn To Be Wild - Cover

Porn To Be Wild

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2003 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Harmless porn?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   .

"This stuff is pretty harmless for most people, so unless you plan to act out anything you see, crank away!" I heard my brother Kevin brag to whomever was in his room with him. It turned out that two of his friends had joined him for this matinee, since mom wasn't due home from work yet.

My name is Phoebe. We come from a broken home, dad getting the heave-ho; but coming from a broken home is way better than living in one.

At thirteen, I finally counted myself among the living - being a teenager, that is! Kevin is sixteen and mom is only thirty-five.

Kevin's porn was the old fashioned, eight millimeter, color silent film, run through his projector. I guess he couldn't buy VHS or DVD porn yet.

He knew I was home, and he probably knew I'd get curious, so when I tried to peek into the keyhole at his door, I was given a rude awakening - he was projecting right at that wall and door. What I got was blinded!

Fortunately, the other guys wanted a better view and begged Kevin to project onto the smoothest wall, which was ninety degrees right of the door.

While getting back my eyesight, I heard one of the boys go to the bathroom. It turned out to be Kevin because I heard him talk as he opened his door to go back inside, "Don't get anything on my sheets, you whackers!"

When I made my second pilgrimage to my brother's room, I noticed he left the door ajar slightly, so I finally got to see what the giggles were all about.

This girl in the film had her hand around the base of this huge hardon and she kissed the tip, finally letting it slip between her lips, then a little more, then almost half of it got in, then she reached her limit at about five inches, gagging slightly.

The guy, though, put his hand on the back of this girl's head and forced her to take more! He was pumping his meat into her mouth as he did this.

Whether it was staged to look like the girl was uncomfortable, I don't know; but within a few minutes, this bimbo had her hands on the guy's cakes and was bobbing all the way down to his root!

Just when it looked like he was going to wash her tonsils with his spunk, the girl pulled back and stroked him as he blew his nut!

Apparently, Kevin had seen this movie before because he told the guys he was going for sodas.

I padded as quickly yet silently as I could to get out of sight before Kevin spied me spying, and it seemed I had made it.

I vowed to get my brother's equipment and see that movie for myself.

Not long after the guys left, I went by Kevin's room and I could smell their spunk. It wasn't a rancid smell, just 'earthy'.

I quickly got out of there before being caught. Mom was due home, any minute.

Kevin had been BSing on the front porch with his two friends and now he came in just about five minutes before mom did.

He kept stealing glances at me. I felt like he was reading my mind and I must have turned red because Kevin said to me, "A penny for your thoughts."

Mom came in, started dinner, then headed for the bath.

Kevin asked me to step into the yard with him. There, he asked me how much of his film I saw.

I began to stammer which totally gave me away. Then, I took a deep breath and said, "I saw that one girl swallow that guy's dick. That's all."

"Too bad," Kevin said, "It's time you learned all this shit anyway, tomboy or not. Why don't you let me show you the whole film tomorrow?"

I was too suspicious to go along with him, so I asked him to lend me his equipment and let me watch at my own leisure.

Kevin paused, smiling, then said, "Oh, you mean the projector?" He double entendred.

That my brother was showing an interest in this little flat chested tomboy of a sister was a boost to my confidence, so I asked him what he planned to do with me.

He said, "Phoebe, you can't remain a tomboy all your life, even if you're gay, so I figure we can both do with some show and tell."

Wow! My big brother the ladykiller had the hots for me! I got wet immediately.

I nodded that we'd see - er, do it, tomorrow.

That night, I masturbated until I was raw! I fingered myself into a fury and all the while, I pictured Kevin there, watching me.

I actually got weak in the knees when I walked into Kevin's room and saw that he had everything set up already.

He fast forwarded to the blow job again and then let me see the rest.

Even if he was being clinical, seeing the actual act of fucking and how it DOESN'T cause agony to the girl every time, despite what our overprotective mother wants me to believe, made me feel funny. I mean, I know the first time would hurt, but now after that, there was something to look forward to, and I suddenly hated being a tomboy!

I correctly guessed that Kevin would offer to "let" me blow him, so I came back with, "First, I'd like to try that other scene, the one where the guy kisses and sucks the girl's clitty!"

Kevin, that seducer, just smiled confidently and said, "Sure thing."

I felt really weird taking my clothes off next to my brother while he was doing the same, but part of that weird feeling was sexual anticipation.

Naked now and lying on my brother's bed with my legs spread wide open, I felt so vulnerable until Kevin propped his face down there, gently putting his hot hands on my buns as he let his tongue brush against my knob.

I recoiled with that first sexual touch and Kevin had to tighten his grip on my hiney so he could crush his tongue even harder against my sex.

Young or not, virgin or not, it didn't take but a few seconds of this for me to heat to a boil. I found myself tense and rigid, my hands pressing against the bed, my pelvis pushing my clit up harder into Kevin's tongue, and heat of passion consuming me totally.

Kevin felt my reactions and let his tongue wander down to my opening, an opening still shuttered by my cherry, yet trying to admit his tongue!

He pried apart my virgin petals and probed as far as his tongue would go, and I recoiled slightly when he reached that maidenhead, but otherwise I was in no pain, quite the contrary!

Kevin went back to work on my nubbin, kissing and sucking until I began my humping of his face, my pleasure surely reaching a crescendo.

I let out this squeaky little whine as my orgasm washed over me, and Kevin, like most boys do, assumed females cum only once, like males, but as he slowed down his actions, I took a lesson from the movie and grabbed HIS head to keep that tongue of his right where it was!

Kevin caught on and brought me off two more times! (Thank you!)

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.