Business Studies - Cover

Business Studies

Copyright© 2003 by Katzmarek

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A business studies student goes to spend a week learning 'the ropes' of a one man property investment company. Unexpectedly she begins to develop a 'crush' on him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Masturbation   Slow  

Sunday noon and mum's waiting for me to bring up the subject of last night and Nick. I can see she's dying to ask.

Sundays are always lazy at our house. It gives everyone an opportunity to relax and chill out. Mum and dad don't usually get up until eleven. They spend most of the morning having sex. They've never told me that little secret but, of course, I know!

It's lucky that they sleep in, really, because they wouldn't have seen me sneak in at 9'oclock this morning.

I lay on my bed for an hour or so, just thinking about last night. The bargain I made with Nick was pure spur-of-the-moment. In effect, he would pay 50% of my fees next year in return for participating in his little sex games.

See, I thought I loved him at first, but later I realised I was heavily in lust instead. Sure, Nick's kind and funny and everything but he's just jelly when it comes to women.

It's hard to reconsile the two Nicks. The capable, hard-working, successful businessman and this ball of putty. I couldn't live with him, I've decided, he'd drive me crazy!

Then there's Rachael, his ex-wife. It's like there's this invisible rope binding those two inseparably together. They manipulate the hell out of each other all the time. I can't help thinking that it's all a big game for them. Like all the little sex games they used to get up to, and still do!

I agreed to do a little threesome with her and Nick. I told him I'd try it and if it goes ok, well...

Nick likes to be teased, the slower the tease the harder he gets. I found all that out last night!

Not that phoney-sexy strip-tease thing either. No, Nick likes the illusion of innocence, the excitement of the chase and the triumph of conquest. He likes his lust to boil up slowly and when he finally has his 'victim' down and 'helpless, ' he lets all his frustration out in one raging explosion of sexual release.

Oh boy! I now know what it's like to be well and truly slammed! I quite like being 'taken, ' especially knowing that all I need to say is 'stop' and he'll be a little lamb again.

Is it too early to keep records? I think two really nice orgasms, about a 6 I'd say, then a real powerful one. That'd have to be way up in the 9's at least! Any more intense and I'd need oxygen afterwards!

For a 42 year old his libido's pretty high, but even that workout last night thoroughly exhausted him. We both collapsed on his bed and I slept through till morning.

When I woke, his kids were watching TV having fetched their own breakfast. I guess it's a fairly normal thing for them. They greeted me as if I'm there all the time!


Shortly after lunch Jonno rings. Mum and dad are stumbling around in a daze and don't even notice the phone ringing. I guess they had a good workout too!

Jonno wants to take me to a dance at the Italian Club on Wednesday. Apparently it's Italian National Day and they have this big celebration. I tell him I'm not sure whether it'd be my thing and I knew little about the culture.

He said there'd be lots of different people there and I wouldn't feel left out. He said he take care of me anyway. How could I refuse?

"Who's Jonno?" mum asks me.

God she's good, here's me thinking she wasn't listening!

"This guy I met yesterday," I tell her, "a fisherman."

"Really? So we can expect some free Sea Bass in the future?"

"I've just met him mum."

"Italian?" mum asks.

I nod.

"What is it with you and the Mediterranean, Tee? Do you see yourself having 15 kids and living in a stucco villa on a hilltop?"

Mum's grinning away and I go all shy.

"Please don't let yourself get tied down?" mum warns.

"Never!" I declare.


Angela rings,

"Did you do it with her?" she asks excitedly.

"Who?"

"Her... the other woman... this Rachael, have you done the deed yet?"

"No, she's looking after her sick mother, or auntie, or something. Nick thinks she's got a sugar-daddie tucked away somewhere. He reckons her income always takes a boost after she visits her 'mother.' Nick said her mum's never had a day sick in her life!"

"Whatever! So she's got a healthy family, what about you and Nick?"

"He's agreed to pay half my fees at varsity."

"Jeeezuss, Tee, how'd you swing that?"

"I stacked his dishes," I say, giggling.

"Is that what they call it now," Angela replies, laughing, "and I suppose he stacked yours as well?"

"Hmmm, and how!"

I move into my bedroom, this is a conversation I'd rather keep private.

"I think my panties are ruined," I tell Angela, "Nick tore them off me."

Still, laughing, Angela replies,

"I hope he's going to replace them?"

"Oh yes, only, he wants to choose them and watch me try them on."

"I bet he does! The dirty beast! So what was the score?"

I know what she means. She oftens tells me the 'score' when she's had a hot date.

"Um, 3 to 2, I win!"

"Out or in?"

"2 in, 1 out, on his tongue actually. Does that qualify as an out?"

"Yes, that's an 'out, ' It's got to be his cock up you to qualify as an 'in.'God, you're a lucky bitch!"

"What about you and Jorge?" I ask her.

"We had this long conversation on the phone. He couldn't see me last night so I went down to the sports club. It was full of wankers and the manager began hassling me for ID so I left. I think he wanted a blow job, bastard!" Angela spat, "I asked Jorge about working in his club, though."

"You did?"

"Yeah, he said he didn't do the hiring and in any case the management policy was they won't hire anyone under 21. He said they COULD hire 18 year olds but he said they were too much trouble because they're not mature enough. I told him I was obviously mature enough for him."

"Yeah?"

"He told me that was different. He said he loved me, wasn't that nice?"

"Nice Angela. He won't leave his wife y'know?"

"I wouldn't want him to. He can put me up in a nice flat in town, if he likes, and come and visit me on weekends. The rest of the week I can go shopping and spend his money."

"Angela, you're incorrigible!"

"I don't know what that means but it sounds nice. I guess if Nick is going to pay for you to go to University that makes you incorrigible too?" Angela adds.

"Nah," I reply, "just a whore!"

Laughing, Angela replies,

"We're whores then, incorrigible whores!"

"The IWC, 'Incorrigible Whores Club.' I wonder how many Nicks and Jorges there ARE out there?"

We're both laughing hysterically as we hang up.


Wednesday comes around and I raid mum's wardrobe for something nice to wear. I choose a V-line black dress that looks kind of slinky on me. I hope Jonno will be impressed!

Jonno arrives to pick me up. He's wearing a stylish white shirt, no tie and around his throat a thin gold chain. Ok, so it's a bit of a cliche but it really suits his olive skin.

He's wearing cologne too, musk I think. I must say the overall effect is quite appealing!

He's very polite to my parents, I can see they're impressed already. We leave quickly, however, and into his car.

It's a real sporty job and he enjoys squealing the tyres away from the lights. I couldn't imagine Nick doing that in the Daimler,

'Have you any idea how much tyres cost?' I hear Nick's voice in my head.

The dance is being held at the Garibaldi Soccer Clubrooms. They have this portable parquette dance floor they lay down. It's already packed with people.

Jonno brings me some punch, he's being very attentive. He then suggests we take a turn on the floor.

Now, I'm not a great dancer but neither is Jonno. It doesn't mean squat though because it's so crowded all you can do is sway a bit. It also means being pressed together with Jonno!

He introduces me to cousin this and uncle that and I can't remember everybody's names. I DO sense that I'm being checked out, especially by the girls. Apparently the whole Italian community has been waiting for Jonno to meet a 'nice' girl.

Now that is a heavy responsibility, considering this is our first date and I hardly know the guy. Jonno looks a bit embarrassed by the attention but I see something else too. I think he looks proud and is secretly enjoying showing me off to the relatives. Am I being vain?

After a while I become aware of the smoke, the noise and the heat generated by all those people. Jonno suggests we go outside, under the shelter by the soccer field.

On top of the shelter is an open grandstand with steps leading up to it at either end. The shelter is where you stand to escape the rain. In summer the soccer field becomes a cricket pitch and they put tables out under the shelter for the members and teams.

The shelter is already teaming with people, laughing, smoking, drinking, and in the shadows I see the odd couple having a quiet snog. Jonno and I try to talk but we're being jostled by people moving past and I'm worried my dress will get ruined by someone's cigarette.

Jonno nods towards the steps to the stand and I follow his lead.

Up top, there are a few couples with the same idea. They don't pay us any attention, being more interested in each other.

Down below, there's a shout of triumph and the floodlights go on for the field. A bunch of guys then produce a ball and an impromptu soccer game begins.

Jonno and I sit on the topmost tier of seats and we watch the game in silence for a time. Most of the players are drunk as skunks and are slipping over on the dew-covered grass, laughing hysterically.

Deliberate fouls, rugby tackles and general clowning around ensues and the spectators begin to lose interest.

"A nice night?" Jonno says, hesitantly.

"Yes, quite warm really!"

Shyly Jonno puts his arm around me.

"Enjoying yourself?" he asks.

"Sure!" I reply.

I'm enjoying the tension as Jonno works his way up for a snog. Not yet sure how far he's going to get, he's trying to engage me in idle chat. Should I encourage him a little?

I lean on him a more closely and smile up at him. He takes the hint and moves in for a kiss.

It's just a gentle one, not a mouth-masher. A sort of exploration, to test the ground. Having satisfied himself a little that he's not going to get his face slapped, he bends down for a more longer one.

He strokes my cheek and pretty soon we're Frenching, our tongues playing with each other.

His musky scent is aftershave, I run my hand over his freshly scraped chin and there's barely a hint of stubble.

He looks down towards my chest and I follow his gaze. My nipples are raising little bumps through the fabric of my dress, stimulated no doubt by the cold air and the snogging. It's obviously exciting him but he's not sure whether he can touch them.

"Oops, my headlights are on," I tell him giggling.

(I can be SO like Angela when I want to be!)

"Hmm," he hums, and brushes the palm of his hand over one.

I smile and open my mouth for another kiss. He accepts the offer but this time his hand begins to knead my breast, his thumb playing with my nipple.

I'm suddenly feeling very horny and my hand slips inside his shirt, stroking his chest. I guess he's figuring he's made all the right moves.

His hand leaves my breast and moves down my back towards my thigh. Jonno discovers the slit up the side of my dress and his fingers slip underneath.

Taking a breath, I look over Jonno's shoulder and notice another couple on the other side of the aisle. They're lying down with the guy on top and it's pretty obvious they're close to doing it. I nudge Jonno and he follows my gaze.

He grins, his warm hand still stroking the inside of my thighs. Damn, I wish I hadn't worn pantyhose!

The guy's pants are still on, but the girl's dress is pulled right up. They're sort of grinding together, 'dry humping' probably.

I put my hand on his leg and move it slowly up to feel... GOD! IT'S BIG!

The thing between his legs feels MASSIVE.

Jonno loses interest in the couple and turns back to me. He pushes his hand straight up and onto my pantied pussy. I hardly notice at first, I'm still trying to feel the outline of this thing in his pants.

It's parked straight up in his tight pants like a banana. It's curved and the head is buried somewhere under his belt buckle. It must be uncomfortable!

His hand starts to mash me between the legs. I push on his arm and clamp my thighs closed.

"Sorry," he looks crestfallen.

"No... you're too rough," I tell him.

He reminds me a bit of those teenage boys trying to grab you between the legs and calling it 'passion'.

"Just slow down... ok?"

He nods, abashed. I gather our Jonno is not too experienced in dating techniques. Perhaps he's spent too long at sea, grabbing undersize fish by by the tail and flinging them back into the ocean.

I guess I'll have to take the lead and show him how it's done, sigh!

"Here, give me your hand?" I tell him.

I bring his palm to my lips and gently kiss each finger. I purse my lips and tease each fingertip in turn.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.