My Son, My Lover - Cover

My Son, My Lover

Copyright© 2003 by Preggofan

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - While husband and daughter are away, mother and son begin to play.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

I lay there feeling very frustrated, I'd been so close, so near, and yet so far. Just another few seconds and I'd have had him in me, then at least he would have come in me, instead of wasting it on the outside of my body. I reached down to the cum pooled on my stomach and scooped it up with my fingers, bringing them to my mouth and licking them clean. It was delicious, but not what I wanted. As I thought about what I should do next I reached down to my semen covered labia and started to rub the sperm into my love lips determined that next time I'd be successful. Next time I'd take my sons virginity. Now all I had to do was make sure there was a next time.

I rose and went to Drews room, the door was locked as I expected. I knocked, "Drew, let me in."

"Go away mom, I don't want to talk to you now. I'm sorry I let you down."

"You didn't let me down, it was my fault. I forgot you are a virgin, I turned you on too much. It'll be better next time."

"Next time? You mean you want us to try again?"

"Of course I do, Drew. Remember, I told you that you could put your cock in my cunt, to see what its like. You haven't done it yet. We'll try again, later, you just rest now, and when you're ready come to my room. I'll be waiting."

Drew didn't reply, so I went back to my room, to wait, to wait and hope. I'd done all I could, it was now up to my son if he wanted to try again.

I didn't see Drew again until about 9.00 that night, he went out soon after I went back to my room, I must admit I waited anxiously for him to return. I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard him return, still it was another 2 hours before I heard him approaching my door.

I put down my magazine and waited for him to come in. He hesitated there for a minute, then, finally opened the door. Drew was naked, his clothes in a pile on the floor behind him. I drank in my sons nakedness as he stood framed in the doorway, the darkened hall behind him, the light from my bedside lamp bathing him in its soft glow. My son looked so sexy standing there, with his well defined, sculptured muscles, and as my eyes drifted down, his large, still flaccid cock, hanging between his legs. I could have looked at him like this for hours, but I wanted more, I pulled back the sheet uncovering my naked body. Still Drew didn't move, as I watched is cock swelled, and began rising to full erection. Slowly, as it grew in size it lifted, exposing his balls as it did so, until his cock was fully erect standing straight and firm. I couldn't take my eyes off his genitals, I wanted that cock deep inside me, I wanted that cum in those balls, I wanted my son to make love to me, now! I lay back, raising my arms to him, and he finally started forward.

As soon as he joined me in the bed, Drew moved between my legs and began guiding his cock to my pussy. I immediately reached down, grabbed his cock and told him to stop. "Drew, when you have sex you don't just jump on and stick your cock in."

He looked confused as he replied, "But mom, that's what we did this afternoon."

"I know we did, baby, but this afternoon I was already turned on by what we had done in the other room, I was already wet and ready. You have to make sure your partner is ready, especially with a big cock like yours."

"What do you mean, wet?"

"When a woman gets turned on her vagina produces juices to lubricate it, that way a cock will move easily inside and not cause pain from the friction. Touch my cunt, you'll see its dry." After he did I continued. "Your cock also produces lubrication, the pre-cum, it does the same job."

"I'm sorry, mom, I didn't know."

"That's okay, Drew, its all things you have to learn."

"How do I get you wet, mom?"

"There are lots of ways, first, lets kiss for a while." I told him as I pulled his face to mine. Our lips met and we kissed long and hard, finally I opened my mouth slightly under his and ran my tongue lightly along his lips, they opened under the stimulation and my tongue entered his mouth and began playing with his. Finally, after a few minutes during which he got into it so much that when I withdrew my tongue his followed it into my mouth I pulled back, gasping. "How was that, Drew?"

Drew too was breathless, his face flushed, "That was great mom, I loved it. Are you wet now?"

"Why don't you find out?"

Drew reached down for my pussy, but his hand came back dry, well, not exactly dry, "No, you're not ready yet. What else should I do?"

"Well, you could play with my breasts, that'll help."

He began to caress my breasts with the confidence he hadn't shown earlier, stimulating them gently. I wanted more so I guided his head down and told him to lick and kiss them. He did so with great enthusiasm, covering both of my breasts with his kisses. Then I told him to suck my nipples, softly. I felt him draw my nipple into his mouth, and then a gentle sucking action which brought back memories. "Drew, you've done this before you know, when you were a baby you sucked my nipple just like that, and drank my milk."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.