Leave It to Beaver - Cover

Leave It to Beaver

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2003 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: The beaver helps Wally score!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

As Wally approached twelve, his body began to solidify into a lean mean ball playing machine.

He was already fairly accomplished at eleven, but just not all-star material - not then.

This season promised to see him blossom into the future Mickey Mantle that he always wanted to be. It would also allow his ailing father, crippled and widowered in a bank robbery gone awry, to live out his sports dreams through Wally, vicariously.

Lost in all this was his older sister and constant nag (Eileen), who now had to assume many of her mother's chores, but she was only fifteen.

However, she was quite popular in high school, so much so that her nickname (behind her back, ofcourse) was "the beaver". Having a brother named Wally was partly to blame, I suppose.

As his season unfolded, Wally had the kind of hitting streak that made him dream of Williamsport (where the little league world series is played) until a freak injury to the team's worst scrub threatened to blow the whole deal.

Normally, this kind of season ending injury would scarcely be noticed, but the manager was forced to choose the next name on the alternates list, and that happened to be none other than Sarah, Wally's 'crush'.

Being awkward around girls and really not yet knowing why he even wanted to be near her, Wally could not control his emotions, or rather hormones. What happened is his playing excellence went into the toilet as he palpitated strike out after strikeout, mooning over Sarah and her buff sexiness.

If Wally liked her before, he was positively smitten, now that he saw his dream girl being so athletic.

But at twelve, not only wasn't Sarah sexually active yet, she didn't even hardly give Wally a second thought, especially when she saw, first hand, how over-rated his playing abilities appeared to be!

The team had already fallen to second place, Wally had plenty of competition for the all-star team that would try to earn its way to Williamsport, and all towns and leagues have to deal with the politics of nepotism, and unless Wally was clearly better than certain other players at the same position, their fathers would be hard pressed not to choose their own sons.

It all came to boil when Chris, the star shortstop, inadvertantly hit the proverbial nail, right on the head, as he chided Wally, "C'mon man, it's that little bitch that keeps your mind off the game. Can't you keep it in your pants until after each game?"

In that moment of crystalization, even as the two boys rolled on the ground, fighting, the manager realized he might have to trade away his best player because Wally and Sarah would have to be separated, and nobody would take Sarah onto their teams in trade.

When the team's manager dropped Wally off at home after that game, and when Eileen and his father saw Wally's scuff marks from the fight, the manager explained to them, while Wally took his shower, how his game went downhill when Sarah had to be allowed onto the team.

She was next on the list and no one was going to deny her the right to play. That part of the politics never entered into it, but its effect on Wally was undeniable.

As Eileen lay in bed that night and thought about her brother's budding sexuality, she smiled to herself when she realized she not only had the key to solving this sticky problem, but she might satisfy her own curiosity about Wally, and by extension, their daddy!

She already knew when Wally whacked off and if she timed it right, she could make him play right into her own hands.

Friday night was perfect. Eileen told her boyfriend she was grounded for a week and prepared herself for Wally.

Smelling extra sexy, Eileen placed a few drops of her scent under Wally's pillow and worked herself into a lather. She knew he might not be able to last long enough to do anything for HER unless she was near the edge, but then again, she always WAS a good sport, hence the term, "beaver"!

Wally came home, and would have gone to bed with whatever grime was on his twelve year old frame, except Eileen ordered, "I just changed the sheets. Take a shower before going to bed."

Dad was watching TV, downstairs. He couldn't even make it to the second floor in his crippled state, so Eileen knew she had a clear field.

Not fifteen minutes after exiting the shower, Eileen knew Wally was getting started. She listened for his increased breathing, and then barged inside his room, in her baby doll outfit, with some BS about his leaving his socks on the floor.

In the night-light lit room, Wally could clearly see Eileen's wonderful 34C breasts with those pointy nipples, hanging from her tall 5'7" body. (She was actually just a tad taller than Wally, at this point.)

As his eyes traveled down, Wally saw a soft, heart shaped bush that pointed, almost like an arrow, towards Eileen's secret place. His boner rehardened!

Eileen posed for almost an eternity to let her brother drink in her visual package, and when Wally inhaled in such a manner that she knew he had made the connection, she advanced towards him.

She began by lamenting, perhaps like a 'forward' mother might do, certainly like a forward sister, but without the sibling rivalry narrative, "I thought that this might be the problem with your game. You can't put sex aside and just play baseball. It was never a game to be played with a boner!"

Wally stared at the floor, obviously embarrassed, as he agreed, "And she doesn't even know I exist, not that I know what to do about it."

Eileen volunteered, "I'll show you. First, ask her out, or if her parents don't let her date yet, see her after school."

"But what if she..." Wally began.

"No buts!" Said Eileen. "You can always bring her here. I'll arrange something for you."

"Now," She continued, "You play twice a week, so this is what we'll do before every game."

With that, Eileen lifted off her baby doll and fed an erect nipple to her brother's hungry mouth. He suckled so hard that she made him change nipples and ease off a bit.

When his tented underpants showed his readiness, Eileen quickly moved to strip him, exposing a rather sumptuous looking sausage, and she engulfed his tool as best she could, but there was already six inches of boy meat, at only twelve!

Even at that tender age, Wally's hips began to thrust to meet his sister's downbeats. He was fucking her face!

Eileen didn't mean to tease, but she was dong all the work and felt she deserved something too, so she told her little brother, "If you want to win a girl, you must learn to 'eat' them in return."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.