Playacting - Cover

Playacting

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2003 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: Rita took acting seriously, her son thought it was silly until she read a scene with him!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

"No, no, no, no!" I sighed getting to my feet, "Some Romeo you'd make."

I was helping my son with his lines for the school play, it was supposed to be Romeo and Juliet, but poor old Will Shakespeare would have turned in his grave if he could hear the way my sixteen year old boy was making a hash of one of the most romantic scenes in the play.

"Aw mum, it's rubbish." Angus moaned as I took the book from him.

"It's not rubbish, as you would quickly see if you took an interest in the play." I snapped back, "This scene is full of romance, Romeo is crying out to his beloved Juliet who is standing on a balcony out of reach."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," he sighed, "but it's so mushy."

"'Mushy' is something you are going to need to learn if you are going to have any luck with the girls," I grinned, "I don't think we've quite reached the stage where you can just walk over to a girl and say 'drop them'. Just read the lines and sound as though you mean them, I'll read Juliet."

So he read the lines and though they didn't sound as though it were a love lorn youth calling to his beloved at least it was close enough to pass. For the life of me I couldn't understand why he had volunteered to act in the school play, my son had never shown an interest in such things before, so I finally asked him.

"Yeah well," he grinned, "I thought they were going to do something else."

"Like what?" I asked out of curiosity.

"A thing called Confessions." He grinned in reply, "It's all about the confessions of some randy sod in the Victorian age."

"I've never heard of it," I laughed, "but I should have known it had something to do with sex."

"Yeah well, the head put the boot in and stopped us doing it," Angus sighed, "so its Romeo and bloody Juliet."

I was curious about this play Confessions though and I pumped my son for more about it, he grinned and shot off to his room, when he returned he had a couple of play books in his hands.

"Here," he said dropping one of them in my lap, "have a read."

"Maybe later," I responded, "for now let's finish with the one you'll be performing tomorrow, you're almost there, all you have to do is get a bit more feeling in it."

Thanks to the practise my son did quite well when it came time to perform the play the following evening. After the performance, as we walked back home, Angus asked me if I'd had a chance to look at the play he'd given me.

"I haven't, not yet anyway." I admitted.

"Well why don't we run through it when we get home," he grinned, "I'll play the male roles and you can be all the women."

"I suppose we could seeing as you've no school tomorrow and I've nothing better to do with your father away." I agreed, "Okay, but only as long as you don't muck about the way you did while we were practising Romeo and Juliet."

"All right," my son grinned as we turned into our street, "no mucking about, I'll pretend we're performing the play, is that okay with you?"

"That's fine." I replied as we went indoors.

Taking off my coat I went into the living room and poured myself a drink, sipping from my glass I picked up my copy of the play 'Confessions' and started to flip through it. My son had described the play as raunchy, the little bits and pieces I read sounded more like pornographic to me and I was not surprised that the headmaster had put his foot down, but it certainly seemed interesting. Angus came into the living room with his copy of the play and grinned at me.

"Want to start?" he asked as I drained my glass.

"Why not." I said, "Remember, no mucking about, you follow the lines and directions or I will chuck it in."

I'm afraid that I was quite serious about literature and the theatre having once played with a dramatic group, but that was before I was married and I wondered if I still had the 'gift'. Turning to the first page we began to read, the whole story seemed to revolve around a Victorian Rake who seemed to be a cross between Superman and Casanova, it began with the character on his deathbed confessing his sins to a priest, my son lay on the couch to indicate the deathbed and knelt beside it to deliver the priest's lines. Then we were into the first of the Rake's adventures, his first conquest as a 'youth' of twenty, we really got into the spirit of the thing as we delivered the lines for the flirtation and followed the directions printed in the book.

"Ah, sweet Evelyn," my son was saying with feeling as he read the lines, "I worship the very ground that you walk on, let us share one sweet moment of bliss together to seal our love."

My son wrapped his arms around me and went to kiss me as described in the book while I leant back in his clutches and delivered my line.

"Roger!" I said with feeling, "Unhand me sir, what if some-one should come upon us, your appetites exceed your wisdom sir!"

"There are none to observe us my precious," Angus responded, "and it is the wild beating of my heart that drives me, my intentions are pure and honest my lady."

'Evelyn' resisted 'Roger' for a while longer, I was getting wrapped up in the play and when I delivered the line so fateful for 'Evelyn' it was with all the passion and fire that I had.

"Oh Roger," I sighed, "I am aflame for you, treat me kindly good sir for I surrender my heart and my all to you."

The book then read: 'Roger kisses her passionately', I felt my son drawing me to him and lowered my book as he kissed me full on the lips with a passion that would have won him an Oscar. Despite the fact that we were only playacting I felt myself becoming excited by that kiss. As the moments drew out I felt just like my character in the play, ready to surrender my all to the man who had professed such love for me and when Angus parted our lips to read the next line I was limp and unresisting in his arms.

"Ah, sweet, sweet Evelyn," he sighed with true feeling, "your lips are the purest Nectar, your skin, the palest Alabaster, hide not your charms from me my love, bare all that I might praise your every part."

At that point the book gave the direction: 'Roger sits on the chaise longue and watches as Evelyn disrobes', my son was looking puzzled as he read the directions.

"What's a chaise longue?" he asked.

"Like a couch but with only one armrest." I smiled.

Roger sat on the couch, glanced at the book then looked up at me, I read the direction again then followed it by removing my clothes, like the character I felt my heart flutter as I tossed aside my last item of clothing and stood naked in front of the Rake 'Roger'. Angus tore his eyes from my body and read his next line.

"God in his wisdom," he breathed as though in awe, "has placed true beauty on this earth, that beauty is you my darling. Were I to die this instant it would be as a man blessed."

According to the plot Roger rose and disrobed, my son did just that, in a few moments I was staring breathlessly at my son's cock, as it grew hard in front of my very eyes, it took me a moment to gather my wits to deliver the next line.

"Oh my sir," I gasped, "what a beast your Pego is, such size and girth, surely it would split me in twain."

I puzzled that such an innocent character like 'Evelyn' would know what a 'Pego' was let alone that 'Roger's' was large in comparison to other men, speaking of which my son was no slouch in that direction either, my eyes kept drifting to his cock as it quivered and pointed at me. Following the book's directions my son came over to me and swept me into his arms, the feel of his skin against mine set up a burning in me that I could not believe, after my son delivered the next line he was supposed to kiss his victim then ravage her, I was all set to end the scene after the line was delivered.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.