Taking Her Then Me By Surprise - Cover

Taking Her Then Me By Surprise

by Scorpio00155

Copyright© 2003 by Scorpio00155

Incest Sex Story: It was a good party, especially when the power failed and he wanted to get in on the fun. When he did it was with the wrong person.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

It was almost eleven and my parent's anniversary party was still in full swing, they'd been married sixteen years and still seemed close. As for me I was enjoying myself no end, there were a lot of attractive women there and I was dancing with as many of them as I could, after all what horny 14 year old would miss such an opportunity to not only dance with good looking women but to drink without getting a lecture from their parents. True, all the women there were married and they had their husbands with them, but once the booze started flowing who was with whom didn't seem to matter, though not having a partner of my own meant I was the so called 'spare'. Anyway, I was having fun and that was all that mattered, especially as the music changed to slow stuff that meant I could get closer to my partners, something I was all for.

I was looking forward to dancing close to one woman or another for the rest of the night when suddenly the music stopped and it went dark. There was a collective groan then my father's voice saying he'd check the fuses. He was gone for about ten minutes during which time people lit their lighters so they could see somewhat, my mother went and got some candles and soon we had light even if it was dim and flickering.

"Sorry folks," my father announced from the living room doorway "it's a power cut, they reckon it will be out for at least two hours."

His words were not greeted with pleasure, but as always my mother came up with a solution.

"Dan," she called across to my father, "go get the radio CD player, it runs on batteries and we can at least put the music back on."

So my father went and got the player and soon we had music again, it didn't take long for the mood of the party to return and more, I noticed that with the lighting so dim some of the women were kissing their dancing partners who weren't always their husbands. Naturally I decided that I had to get in on this too, I'd been watching the dancers while sipping at a large scotch and I had noticed that a woman called Marina was kissing every one of her dance partners so as soon as I finished my drink I approached her. A moment later she was in my arms as we moved together to the music, I was wondering how to initiate a kiss with her when Marina solved the problem for me, leaning forward she gave me a gentle kiss that lasted a mere second. Leaning back she looked me in the eyes and smiled, smiling back I leant forward and kissed her and that was it, we were snogging away for the next two tracks. Of course a dead cert like Marina was a popular partner and as another track started one of the other men cut in so I consoled myself with another drink. As I stood sipping my drink and peering into the dimness of the room it struck me that there was more than snogging going on, I could just make out one man with his hand down the front of a woman's dress and near them a woman with her hand in the front of her partner's trousers.

With growing interest I looked around the room to see similar sights all over the place and that not one of those playing with each other were with their husbands or wives. Before long everyone but me was involved in some real heavy petting, the sight of tits being exposed and cocks being openly rubbed was certainly exciting, but I wanted to be a participant rather than a spectator. Then a thought struck me and I peered around the room in search of my parents, I saw my father and my eyebrows rose when I saw him with Marina, he had her tits out and was playing with them while she had his cock out and was stroking it. Though I tried to spot my mother I couldn't see her, but I was a little too distracted to look properly for her. All around the room things were hotting up even more, I saw one of the women, Karen, with her dress hanging around her waist while her partner of the moment sucked at her nipples. Across the room I saw a man I knew as Roger sitting in a chair with a woman kneeling between his legs and by the way her upper body was moving she had to be sucking his cock.

Ten arousing minutes later I noticed that the number of people in the room had dropped, it didn't take the brain of a genius to work out that couples had slipped off to find somewhere to fuck each other. Not that those left were shy, while I looked around the room I was half watching one of the women being fucked on the floor by Marina's husband. Then I noticed that the woman sucking on Rogers' cock was still sucking on it, the woman's dress was pushed up around her waist to reveal her lower half to anyone that wanted to look and it took me a moment to realise that she had no panties on. In the dim lighting I couldn't make out her pussy properly so I moved closer to get a proper look. Kneeling behind the woman I gazed longingly at her shapely buttocks and even more longingly at her open pussy, there was a shimmer of juices seeping from her clearly visible hole, a clear sign of her aroused state. Leaning forward I drew in a breath and sighed at the heady aroma of her juices, that scent drove thought from my mind and I leant even closer to flick my tongue along her moist, pink slit. As I licked my way to that oozing hole the woman gave a groan around the cock in her mouth and her pussy pushed back tight to my mouth. Encouraged by this I dug my tongue right into her hole and started to suck out those wonderful juices, at the same time I put a hand to her mound and sliding between her pussy lips sought out the centre of pleasure I had learnt about in sex education lessons, her clit.

"God that's good!" she gasped out in a very familiar voice as I began to rub her clit.

Then her mouth was back around Rogers' cock and the only sounds she made were groans and moans of delight as I licked her juices and teased her clit. Something nagged at the back of my mind about the woman's voice, but I was too lost in the excitement of the moment to try and focus on that. After a few minutes of my attention the woman began to tremble and when those trembles became shudders I knew that I was making her climax, her pussy was making little pushing motions against my face as though trying to fuck my tongue. Kneeling up I looked at this woman who was so close to cumming and almost with a will of their own my hands opened my trousers, pushed them and my underwear down to my knees to reveal my rigid cock. Without a pause for thought I placed my cock head at the entrance to her pussy and pushed it home slowly, her only reaction was to groan loudly around Rogers' cock and to push back against me. Soon I was buried to the hilt in her pussy and I savoured the moment of losing my virginity, but the feel of her pussy clutching at my flesh was too good to remain still for long. As I started to fuck her with long, hard strokes she moved her lower body with me, there was no doubt that she wanted to be fucked and as my pace picked up her motions kept pace with me.

"Oh fuck!" she suddenly gasped out as her body began to shudder violently.

Once again there was something familiar about that voice, but I was way too engrossed in the sensations of her pussy grasping at my cock as she climaxed. The rhythmic rippling of her pussy along my cock as she came sent me over the edge and with a groan I pushed as deep as I could into her. A moment later I felt the hot rush of my seed spurting into her depths, my climax seemed to drive her to an even higher peak which made my orgasm all the more intense. We strained against each other for a few moments then I began to fuck her like a demon, my cock hammering into her as I tingled with post orgasmic bliss. Minutes later my cock began to shrink and with a wet 'plop' I pulled it from her pussy, my flesh glistened in the candlelight and I sat back on my heels panting for breath while I savoured the after sensations of my first fuck. She was still sucking away on Rogers' cock and I had to marvel at his staying power, no way could I have held out as he seemed to be doing.

Rising to my feet I pulled my underwear and trousers back up, I intended sticking around until she had finished with Roger both to thank her and maybe get a second helping but face to face. It was as I stood there watching that the familiarity of her voice came to me.

"Oh fuck!" I muttered as my brain went numb.

The woman I had just fucked so deliciously, that I had lost my virginity to and had given an orgasm to, was none other than my own fucking mother! Feeling guilt, shock and aroused I snuck away to a corner of the room where I could try to think this through, mind you thinking was not easy at that point in time. Snagging a bottle of scotch I sipped at it while I went through the ramifications of what I'd done, I had no doubts at all that my mother would have a screaming fit if she found out I had fucked her and I doubted my father would be silent on the matter. Sitting there thinking about the situation I felt the excitement rising in me again, my cock went hard in seconds as I remembered how my mother's pussy had felt around my cock as I had fucked her. Pushing that thought aside I tried to concentrate on my problem, but I kept remembering how her pussy had clutched at me as she'd climaxed, how she'd cried out when I'd made her cum and how my cock had glistened with our mixed juices when I had finally pulled out of her. In between these exciting memories I managed to come to the decision that I would say nothing about fucking my mother to a living soul, with luck no-one would have seen me fucking her so I would hopefully remain a mystery fuck to my mother.

Having reached my decision I settled back to watch the activity still going on around me and to remember how it had felt to fuck a woman for the first time, even if that woman had been my mother. Sipping at the scotch I watched the fucking and sucking that was going on in the room and between the view and my memories my cock began to ache with excitement. Across the room I saw my mother standing up and looking down at Roger with disdain, looking at Roger I saw him looking crestfallen and I had to suppress a chuckle when it dawned on me that he had no more staying power than I did, that he hadn't actually been able to get it up. I tried to look inconspicuous when my mother looked around the room, presumably for someone with a bit more life in them, but she spotted me and came over to where I was sitting with my bottle of scotch and a raging hard-on.

"I thought you'd gone to bed." She commented taking the bottle and taking a swallow of the contents.

"My room's occupied." I replied trying hard not to stare longingly at her bare boobs.

My mother laughed at my response then followed the direction of my gaze, when she saw what I was trying so hard not to look at my mother laughed again.

"I guess you've seen it all," she grinned while thrusting her chest out "so you may as well get a good look close up."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.