Massage - Cover

Massage

by jackjohn

Copyright© 2003 by jackjohn

Erotica Sex Story: Anna consoles Jennifer after another loss.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Celebrity   .

Disclaimer: If your easily offended OR under the age of 18,you need to find something else for your reading pleasure. This story is a work of fiction. It is not intended to imply the sexual orientation of the personalities portrayed.


Jennifer Capriati walks down the tunnel to the locker room, her head hung dejectedly after yet another loss. She mumbles to herself over and over again,"What's happened to Me"? Jen can't seem to figure out why she seems to have lost the edge over the other players she had just a year ago.

She reaches her locker and dejectedly flops down on the bench in front of the row of lockers provided for the players equipment. Tears begin to well up in her eyes as she begins to undress. "I can't let this get to Me", she repeats to herself, over and over. Wrapping a towel around herself, she heads for the shower room, replaying point after point in her mind, looking for a reason for her untimely loss.

Jen turns the water on, adjusting the temperature, removes her towel and steps under the stream of hot water. As she begins to lather herself, the tears burst forth like a dam had broken. She leans against the shower room wall and begins to slide down the wall until she ends up sitting on the floor, head in hands, crying uncontrollably.

She is startled out of her sorrow by a voice asking, "My goodness, What's the matter Jen"?. She looks up, through tear clouded eyes, to see a figure standing at the entrance to the shower room. "Is everything alright"?, the figure asks.

Wiping the streams of water and tears from her eyes, Jennifer focuses on the figure to determine exactly who is speaking to her.

In the shower entrance, with a sincere look of concern on her face, stood former lover, Anna Kournikova. Jen and Anna had a brief but intense love affair that introduced Jen to the wonderful world of lesbian lovers on the womans tennis tour.

Love, Hate, Joy, Saddness, Desire, Embarrassment. Just some of the feelings that raced through Jennifers head as she sat on that shower floor, physically and emotionally naked in front of Anna.

Anna enters the shower, kneels down beside Jen, gently cradles her face in her hands, kisses both eyes, and then lays Jennifers head against her breast, cooing to her, "My poor Love", "My Darling Girl, Anna's here". This opens an emotional floodgate from deep inside that had been awaiting release for a long, long time.

"Why... Why did you go"?..."Why did you leave like you did"?..."You said... you said you loved Me" !

Anna was now becoming aware of their surroundings again and realized that if some one were to walk into the outer locker room area, their private lives would no longer be private. "Jennifer, I have so much to tell you, to explain to you, but I can't do it here, out in the open like this. We need to get to somewhere private so we can talk. Come with Me".

Jennifer offered no resistance as she felt herself being gently helped to her feet and led down the trainers hallway. "In here", Anna said, "No one will bother us in here" as she steered Jen into one of the trainers massage rooms, out of the way, private, and well insulated from prying ears and eyes. Before closing the door behind them, Anna flips the 'Therapy Session In Progress-Do Not Disturb' sign down, then locks the door.

Anna turns to begin speaking to Jen and finds her on the trainers table, curled into a fetal position, still sobbing almost uncontrollably. Anna walks to Jens side, and begins to stoke her hair. "My Darling, I am so sorry for the hurt I have caused you", she begins. "A hundred times I have written you letters, a thousand times I picked up a telephone to call, but could never seem to "... Anna left the sentence unfinished as she moved her hands from Jen's hair down to her neck and shoulders, kneeding the soft skin she has longed for. As if of one mind, Jennifer began to regain some of her composure, only to to get lost in the feeling of Anna's strong yet ever so light caresses on her body. "But you left with no warning, No goodbye, no nothing. What did I do "? "Did I say something to drive you away "? she asked. "You did nothing to make me leave. We were getting a bit careless and I feared that someone would find out our our secrets, our times together, and with the others ", Anna explained. "I knew if I tried to talk to you, you would ask me to stay, and I was affraid I would, and jeopardize everything".

Unconsciously, Jennifer had turned herself onto her stomach, becoming more relaxed under Anna's wonderful touch, as her hands were now moving down between her shoulders and outward to her sides.

"But the way I had to find out you were gone is what hurts the most", Jen continued. "I look up one day and there you are, on the television, with... with HIM" !! Anna flinched at the reference to her appearance in a music video with a certain singer she had made. "Not only are you in HIS video, but while it is playing on the screen, a voice is reporting that rumor had it that you were romantically involved with HIM " !! "A beating from a heavyweight boxer could not have hurt me half as much as that did ", she sobbed.

" As I said earlier, I was affraid that we were on the verge of being found out ", Anna explained. "The opportunity for the video presented itself and I thought that it would be a good way to draw any attention away from that possibly happening". "As for my being romantically involved, I have to laugh at that ". A little giggle escaped Anna's throat. "He was so smitten with me, following me everywhere, leaving notes and flowers and chocolates in my trailer. Leaving long sexy messages on my answering machine.I knew I had found the perfect patsy for keeping my secrets safe ".

Jennifer suddenly flipped onto her back, looking Anna in those beautiful eyes, "Then you really don't love HIM "? she asked with a new found hope in her voice. "Love" ? "Him" ?, Anna quiped. As a result of her sudden flip, Jennifers towel had been thrown to the floor and Anna's hands were now resting on Jennifers breasts. With a subtle squeeze, Anna's voice lowering, "This is who I Love". "The woman who's breasts I now hold in my hands ". "The woman who I've ached day and night to be near ". "The woman who's very name, when I hear it, sounds like the most beautiful song that has ever been written ".

Their first kiss was so explosive, so intense. Hungry mouths and tongues, each one trying to engulf the other. Jennifer laid back, pulling Anna down on top of her as they continued their frantic kissing of one another. After several minutes of this, Anna broke their embrace and stood up next to the table, where Jennifer lay, naked and inviting. Jen looked into Anna's face and saw a look of smoldering desire. Shivers ran throughout her body. Anna began to caress Jennifers breasts, bending to kiss each one, sucking each nipple into her mouth, flicking her tongue, bringing moans and squeals of pleasure from Jennifer's throat. Her nipples had never felt this hard or this sensitive before. The immediate effect this was having was that her pussy began tingleing, aching, longing to be touched and made love to.

Anna continued her kissing of Jen's breasts, working herslf to the undersides of the breasts and down to her ribcage.Her hands replaced where her mouth had been, taking the nipples between her fingers and gently pulling and pinching them. Anna's kissing contiued downward, now reaching Jen's taut, well muscled stomach. Finding Jen's bellybutton, Anna's tongue draws circles around it, occasionally darting her tongue in and out, remembering the affect this has on Jen, since it is one of the most sensitive parts of her body. The unforgettable scent of Jennifer is now rising to Anna's nostrils.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.