Naughty Mummy - Cover

Naughty Mummy

by hotwetnshaved

Copyright© 2003 by hotwetnshaved

Incest Sex Story: written for my girlfriend, a story about a mother's incestuous relationship with her son

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   .

"How do I look mummy?"

He stood beside me wearing just the "Junior Miss" panties I bought for him, his beautiful little penis fully erect and completely upright, almost touching his navel, not a single hair marred my view of it through the transparent lace and I felt a moistness between my legs as I looked at him.

"You look gorgeous darling" I said and I meant it, with his big blue eyes and curly blonde hair, he was achingly beautiful.

"How about me?"

I stood up in front of him, naked except for the black seamed stockings in the classic modelling pose of one knee slightly in front of the other and hands on hips.

His eyes travelled over my firm, ripe breasts, each nipple adorned with a delicate gold ring, down over my flat stomach to where he could just see the top of my hairless slit.

"Beautiful mummy" he said almost in awe, "Are you going to put your suspender belt on?"

I smiled at him lovingly, the eagerness in his eyes gave him away,

"No"

He looked up at me quizzically,

"You are darling" and the smile lit up his whole face!

I handed him the lacy black suspender belt, deliberately letting it brush over his nylon clad penis, he grinned cheekily and his cock jerked inside the sexy little panties.

"I've seen Jakki doing this for you mummy" he said craftily,

"Yes darling" I said softly, "And I've seen you watching"

"Have you?"

"You know I have, don't you?" I said softly, looking down into those beautiful big eyes of his.

"Sorry mummy"

Reaching down, I gently cupped his hairless little balls and eased them out of the panties,

"Did you see her kissing me down there, on my pussy?"

He looked up and smiled at me,

"Yes mummy, it looked lovely"

My hand found his cock and I began to masturbate him slowly,

"It was lovely darling, I love it when Jakki licks me there, what else did you see us doing?"

He looked a little bit guilty, but I smiled at him and stroked his cock harder, "Go on darling, it's ok"

"She did the toilet in your mouth mummy"

I felt my nipples beginning to rise as I thought of her leaning back against the bedroom wall, her hands on my head holding my mouth to her sweet little cunt, while she filled my mouth with her hot, golden urine.

At just fourteen, my gorgeous little baby-sitter has the face of an angel, the body of a porn star and a mind like a sewer.

When I came home from the club the previous night, the dirty little slut made me tell her everything I'd been up to while she fingered me on the sofa, then when I mentioned the girl I'd met there, she became very aroused and asked me all about her!

"What was her name?"

"Gemma"

"How old was she?"

"Thirteen"

"What was she wearing?"

"A little white dress and a matching white g-string"

She sat up on the sofa next to me then and put her mouth next to my ear, whilst flicking her thumb over my clitoris,

"How do you know she had a white g-string on?"

"Because I took it off in the toilets, it's in my bag"

She seemed to shudder then as if she'd climaxed, but kept on with her tongue in my ear.

"Did she have a nice little cunt?"

"Beautiful" I whispered, then turned to face her and snaked my tongue between her teeth as I slipped a hand up between her legs.

"But it isn't as nice as yours darling"

She wasn't buying that one though, even if she did squirm when I eased her panties to one side.

"How do you know?"

I moaned and thrust two fingers up into her dripping wet cunt,

"Because I ate her on the toilet!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.