Hypno Sex

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I found this book at a car boot sale all about hypnosis and i was dying to try it out on some one. I came home and half asleep on the sofa was my sexy sister

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Hypnosis   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

Being a young spotty youth, with his hormones ranging, I wanted sex, sex and more sex. The facts were I wasn't getting any at all. I dreamed of young girls under my control doing all sorts of sexy and disgusting things for me. I saw this film once where the butler hypnotises all the staff of the big house for his sexual pleasure. I wanked over that thought for weeks. Then I thought, perhaps I could learn to do that. I spent a fruitless week in the local library looking for a good book.

Then I was at this Car Boot sale where I found an old medical volume on psychiatry, it had a whole chapter on clinical hypnotises. This was the real stuff, not Hollywood fiction. I studied this book for weeks, saying out loud the words as I rode my bike to school. The only trouble was I didn't have the courage to try it. There was, however, one area of hope, a passage in the book that said that it was easier to hypnotise a patient if a light sedative was administered or if the patient were naturally tired or drowsy. If I can find someone almost asleep perhaps I could hypnotise her. As it happens, no sooner than I read this when a perfect opportunity popped up.


I came home from school one day to I find my sister half-asleep on the sofa. Now my sister is a year younger than I but is a knock out, with a body to die for. The only problem was she kept it well hidden. When I started to talk to her, all I got was a mumbled reply. I knew that our mum was not due in for an hour or so, so perhaps.

"Sis," I whispered, "can you hear me."

"Mmm," she mumbled.

"Mel," I said, "NOW listen to me, you are lying on an empty beach with the warm sun caressing your body. You can hear the waves gently rolling in and out," I recite the litany I had learned.

"Every time the waves roll out you feel more and more relaxed, you can still hear my voice, but you are feeling more and more sleepy."

I carried on like this for a few minutes until I think she was safely under.

"Mel can you hear my voice?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Mel, you CAN only hear my voice, and you WILL obey all my instructions." I said, emphasising the important words.

"Yes," she whispers again.

Oh my God I had done it, what to do now, my mind went blank. So after a few seconds of panic, I decided to give myself some time to think.

"Mel whenever you hear my voice say 'sleep sister sleep' you will return to this relaxed state and wait for instructions," I instructed.

I reinforced this a few times just to make sure, then as an afterthought I added.

"Mel you will find exposing your body to me very arousing, the more you expose, the more aroused you will become. But, you will only do this in a safe environment like when we are alone."

Then I woke her up with the line,

"Mel you will wake up feeling happy and refreshed. You will remember nothing of what has happened, but you will obey all instructions you have been given."

I watched her reactions intently for a while, but she didn't seem to know what has happened.


Over the next few days I notice a change in her attitude towards me, I must have seen her in her underwear 3 or 4 times, when she was coming and going from the bathroom, this was something I've never seen before.

The following Saturday Mum and dad went shopping, leaving my sister and me alone all morning. This was my chance. I had reread my book on what I should do now, and I was feeling confident.

"Sleep sister sleep," I said to her, we were sitting in the lounge all alone, her head dropped and she was asleep.

"Listen to my voice and obey," I continued, "every time you see me you will think how sexy I am. At night in your sleep, you will dream about having sex with me. You will find exposing your body to me highly arousing, and you would love to pose naked for me."

I reinforced the 'sleep sister sleep' trigger code then I woke her up with the usual words.

I retreated to my room and got my digital camera out, changed the batteries. I left my bedroom door open on purpose so that I could see what I was going on, but nothing happened.

Days dragged by, nothing, just more of her walking about in her underwear, not that I'm complaining, then came the next weekend.

"What are you doing?" She asked looking into my bedroom seeing my photographic equipment out.

"I thought I go out and take some pictures," I said, "it's a lovely day out."

"Oh would you like to take a few sexy ones of me first," she asked shyly.

"I don't know sis" I said, "you're a bit young."

"You know I've got a good body," she snapped back, "as good as any model in your girlie magazines, I've seen you looking at me."

"Well I don't know sis," I said, "sure you're built ok, but if you really want me to I suppose it'll be ok. Go and change into something sexy."

It WAS working, great! It just took time. I went down stairs and waited, then after a few minutes she reappears dressed in her bikini with a shirt over the top. She really has a great body.

"Ok," I said, "let's start with you kneeling on the sofa, that's right," I posed her.

"Come on undo those buttons," she obeyed "that's better," I commented as her bikini top came into view.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.