Home Business - Cover

Home Business

Copyright© 2003 by bobfr

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Scott learns of a home business that could be both exciting and rewarding. Now, all he has to do is talk Brooke into doing her part.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Interracial  

Brooke was still sleeping when he entered their bedroom. She was naked and curled-up laying on her side. She looked so innocent and much younger than her years, he thought. He didn't have the heart to wake her even though he felt he had to tell her about the site.

Even though he tried to be very quiet, she must have heard the door open when he entered because she stretched, slightly opened her eyes, smiled at him and said, "hi honey, what time is it?"

"Nearly six. You've been sleeping for more than two hours." He sat down on the edge of the bed, took her hand and said, "Brooke, the sites up."

She gasped, and he could have sworn she may have had a mini-climax as she seemed to stiffen. "What's it like?" She wanted to know after she had calmed down.

"Very professional. I think it's designed even better than Anne's site. Do you want to see it?"

"Maybe later. What now, Scott?"

"Ray has made reservations for us to fly to Seattle on Friday. He has a room for us at the Marriott, the same hotel at which I stayed. He asked me to let him know if that wouldn't work out. Shall we go to Seattle on Friday?" He asked.

Brooke worded her answer very carefully. "Scott, when I called the Dr. this morning, I had already decided to cooperate with you. It was obvious to me that this is what you want me to do. I'm not an idiot. Asking me to go to the Dr. and get a birth control prescription was tantamount to saying 'I really want you to fuck other men, ' Then, buying me the dresses and the shoes; urging me to stop wearing underwear, letting me read Ray's e-mail and then taking the nude photos of me, collectively, had the effect that you and Ray wanted. If flying to Seattle on Friday is what you want, then that's what we'll do.

Both knew that they weren't talking about travel plans. When Brooke agreed to fly to Seattle she was also agreeing to place herself in her husband's hands and those of a stranger named Ray whom she had never even met. "I assume that the photos you took of me are on the site, is that right?"

"Yes, along with the piece that you wrote and a few things that Ray added. Until there's more content, the site's free to anyone who links to it."

"So, how many people have linked to it?" She asked.

"I don't know, but I think there is probably a counter at the bottom of one of the pages. Shall I check on it?"

Brooke climbed out of the bed and padded barefoot to their bathroom, turned to him smiled and said, "if you don't mind, honey, I'd like to know."

When Scott scrolled down to the very bottom of Brooke's home page, he couldn't believe his eyes. The counter indicated that the site had been visited more than 6,500 times already and it wasn't even a day old. In the last few hours, 6,500 men had seen his wife's beautiful face, her magnificent body; her breasts crowned by perky nipples, her buttocks and even her vagina, coated with her juices and her puckered anus.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.