Don't Daddy - Cover

Don't Daddy

by Trog

Copyright© 2003 by Trog

Incest Sex Story: She sees him downloading movies and relieving himself before taking matters into her own hand not to mention her mouth.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

The first time I knew Daddy was checking out the Web for nasty movies I was thirteen. He was in his den sitting in front of his computer. I was going to my room to study when I glanced in and saw a naked woman on the screen. Now I'd seen picture before and knew Daddy liked to see them, but this was the first time I'd seen him watching movies of naked women.

I must have made some sound because Daddy turned and saw me looking.

"Was there something you wanted, Sara?" His face was flushed and he had kind of a wild look in his eye.

"No, Daddy, I was just going to my room to study. Are you alright?" He didn't look good to me and I was worried. He was all I had since Mom had died.

"I'm just fine. Now you run along and study. I know you'll grow up to be a very smart girl and make me proud."


When I was fourteen I knew Daddy was still watching those naked women movies on his computer. I peeked around the corner one day as he was downloading some movie. I know downloading movies take a long time but it was only a minute or so before he was done. Obviously I had come by just as his download was finishing. I wasn't surprised when he reached up and turned on the speakers, clicked his mouse and started watching the newly claimed movie.

Since it was rather warm Daddy was wearing a pair of baggy shorts. I was just about to dash off when he turned partly towards the door not wanting him to know I was watching. As it happened his eyes never left the screen and I was soon hearing the moans of a woman. I could only just see the screen and felt shocked when I saw a naked woman kneeling in front of an equally naked man. My shock increased when I saw the woman taking the mans penis into her mouth and begin to move her head up and down.

I had heard some of the girls at school talking about blow jobs and I knew how it was done, but this was the first time I'd seen something like it. My natural curiosity caused me to stay and it wasn't long before I saw something happing to Daddy. Since his shorts were baggy the legs naturally were wide and I saw something I'd never even dream of before. Down the left leg came his penis as it grew. It was only a few seconds before the thick bulb poked from under the hem.

It wasn't like I hadn't seen a penis before. I mean in sex education we saw mostly drawing and the occasional picture of a mans sex organ. Now I was seeing my first real live male organ. The longer I watched the longer Daddy's penis grew until about three inches of him were exposed.

My eyes had returned to the screen and the woman using her mouth on the man when I heard Daddy moan. Looking at him I saw his hand moving up and down his mostly still hidden organ. Then he opened his shorts, reached inside and pulled himself out while pushing his shorts down. I was amazed to see how big his penis looked and then I saw his testicles hanging large and heavy between his open legs. His fingers wrapped around his long thick shaft and slowly began pumping.

Again, from talk at school, I knew he was masturbating. I had never imagined ever seeing anything so exciting and simply stood watching. As the woman on the screen began moving her head up and down faster so did Daddy's hand. I watched as he cupped and caressed his heavy scrotum as his hand pumped even faster. Daddy must have know what was coming because the woman groan loudly through the speakers, pulled the man's penis from her mouth and used her hand to pump it hard. Daddy was doing the same and I saw the man on the screen begin to shoot out his white liquid. The woman pumped him letting him shoot all over her face and breasts before taking him back in her mouth. I could only guess at what she was doing but felt certain she was letting him finish his climax in her mouth.

Daddy groan loudly and I saw his body tense. His hand was a blur as he pumped his organ. Long jets of his thick white liquid erupted from his organ and covered his bare chest. Over and over it spurted until most of his belly was covered with his white seed and his hand slowed until it finally stopped. I figured this was the time to make my exit.


Over the next year I matured nicely. I was proud of my body and especially how well my breasts had grown. By the time I was fifteen I was wearing a 36D bra and the boys at school were chasing me like puppy dogs. I knew what they wanted but I wasn't about to give it to them.

All during that year I had spied on Daddy, often watching him as he watched his movies and used his hand for relief. I had learned much about human sexuality and knew Daddy was only doing what all men and boys do, masturbate to release the pent up need for sex.

Now school was out and began the summer vacation. I really hadn't thought much about it and so was left without any plans. While Daddy was working I figured out how to access his hard drive and began watching some of his movies stored there. I knew it was wrong but I was curious and wanted to know more.

I had begun to form ideas but not the kind I could discuss with any of the girls I knew. I knew three weeks into my summer vacation I was not going to let Daddy do this nasty thing anymore.

Late one night I was awaken by the sounds of moaning. At first I thought Daddy was sick and quickly got out of bed. Being summer and so hot I had for several years taken to sleeping naked as I was that night. I rushed from my room and stopped at Daddy's bedroom but he wasn't there. His den was next to his room and that's where I was hearing the moans. I rushed to the door only to find Daddy full naked with his sex organ in his fist. He was watching another movie and masturbating. It looked to me like he was about to climax since I had seen this so many times in the past. My mind said no more and I slowly entered the room.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.