Deedi Emerges - Cover

Deedi Emerges

Copyright© 2003 by Rob Henson

Chapter 4: Deedi stays around

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Deedi stays around - Daniel lives with his mother who dies in a car accident along with her boyfriend. Daniel moves to Cambridge to live with his aunt and cousin, transforming into Deedi on the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   TransGender   CrossDressing   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys  

The next morning Liz came in with some coffee but Deedi was already wide awake. With so much racing around her head she opened her eyes with a start at seven O'clock and could not to go back to sleep.

"Good morning sweetheart, so how did it go then? Is everything alright?" she asked checking there were no problems from the night before. As Deedi sat up Liz noticed that although she removed her makeup she retained the basic beauty that Rosy created the previous evening with her hair but when the bedclothes fell away from her undeveloped breasts, the obvious became apparent. Deedi's mind was on other matters though and unaware of how she looked.

"Oh, it went OK, on the whole," she said but Liz picked up on her anxiety. Rosy heard their voices and bounced into the room. She wore a pastel pink and very short night dress with matching panties. She went around the bed and lifted up the duvet.

"Move over Deedi, it's cold out here and there lots to tell, Mum," she said as she climbed into the bed next to Deedi. Before Deedi entered shock again Liz sat on the edge of the bed and smiled.

"I not sure Deedi has got over it yet," she smiled and took her hand which lay at the edge of the bed.

"Well, first off," said Rosy, ignoring any possible distractions from delivering her news, "Deedi has an admirer and it's obvious that he's as madly in love with her as she is with him."

"ROSY, that's just not true." Deedi almost dropped her coffee. The number of outrageous things Rosy said seemed limitless, she doubted her nerves could stand much more.

Liz laughed at her daughter's antics which she knew well.

"It's alright Deedi, she's just teasing," she said, quietly re-assuring her.

Before she could begin though Rosy decided her version of events were the more interesting of the two if not entirely accurate.

"Well," she started, deciding not to miss out a single minute of the evening, "we drove into town and parked up."

She told Liz all that happened and luckily for Deedi's sanity kept it reasonably accurate.

"That all sounds pretty good," Liz said turning to Deedi, "and it seems like you had a nice time after all with nothing to deal with that us girls have to face every day of the week."

"I suppose you're right," said Deedi beginning at last to understand the different view of the world you have as a woman. "Yes, I did enjoy the evening very much apart from this monster," and she gave Rosy a playful smack in the ribs. They all laughed. But then Deedi face dropped, almost imperceptibly and Liz spotted it.

"What's the matter," she said, worried that something might be wrong.

"Nothing ... really," Deedi said hesitating, "It's just that ... after all that effort Rosy put in ... I suppose I'd better get my hair cut and go back to being Daniel again."

"Mmmm, that's true," said Liz, "We created Deedi so that you could both go out last night and now all of your clothes are washed, ironed ready to wear, DD." She pronounced the name the way did the day before.

"Hang on," interrupted Rosy, "let's not be too hasty. We both enjoyed last night, didn't we? And the main reason for that was Deedi being around, agreed?" Deedi nodded.

"Now we are still going into town this afternoon with Mum and you're coming with us aren't you Deedi," Rosy said pronouncing her new the name precisely. Deedi nodded again.

"And we are going to have a real girl's day out shopping for new clothes. Now I don't think it's right for Daniel to come especially as some of the old fuddy-duddies around here can get a bit funny about men and boys hanging around the women's areas, right Mum?" Rosy bulldozed her way forward, "and some of the bigger changing rooms are women only and you're certainly not allowed to go in there with us while we get undressed to try on different things. I might also want you to model something on for me so I can see what it looks like on and so..." she continued without drawing breath, "it seems entirely natural that Deedi should stay around for a little while longer at least. Same rules as before, we can stop at any time if you don't like it. I can't see a problem with that can you Mum? What do you think Deedi?" she stopped at last. Deedi could see a big problem though.

"Rosy," she said slowly and deliberately, "we went out in the dark last night but now you're talking about going to the shops in broad daylight and into women's changing rooms. I could get arrested."

"No chance," said Rosy ignoring her protest, "you looked good enough to knock Robin over last night and it wasn't that dark in the wine bar. Listen, we'll really go all the way this time and have your hair done professionally, Jamie will do it for us. We'll make sure everything is perfect with no problems."

Deedi looked to Liz for guidance since her involvement also mattered this time. Liz thought about it for a few seconds.

"Of course there is always a risk but I think Rosy is right. When I first saw you last night, Deedi, it reminded me so much of Kate and for those few seconds I was completely convinced. It's Saturday and the shops are fairly busy today so people will get on whatever they have to do and I doubt they would take much notice of you. The other thing is you'll be with us rather than on your own and so I don't think it will arouse any suspicions. You are completely realistic as Deedi, believe me but just like we said yesterday, it's your decision. I must admit it's nice to have Deedi with us so why not get ready and then we'll see how you feel. But don't let this little minx put any pressure on, you must make you own mind up."

They all laughed and Liz's opinion always helped Deedi come to a decision.

"I've got to say I am feeing very confused," Deedi said at last being honest with them and herself, "you're right, I needed a good time with last night doing just that and I enjoyed going shopping with Mum," her face darkened for a moment as the memories flooded back but soon passed by as she continued, "and I would love being out with you this time as well and..." she ran out of steam and with nothing left to say other than, yes.

"OK," said Liz getting up, "I'll give the salon ring and ask the boys if they can fit you in. They offer a complete beauty service now so I'll book you in for the lot, my treat, alright?" Deedi nodded and Liz went down stairs.

Rosy snuggled up to Deedi just as best friends sometimes do.

"Don't worry," she said you'll be great and don't blame me if a least five boys don't ask you out on a date."

"Rosy, can I ask you something," Deedi snuggled into Rosy feeling the softness of her night dress, "were you serious about going out with Nick and Robin?"

"Well, I will to go out with Nick again anyway and I think we would all have a good time together. Nick's nice and I'm sure Robin is too and they are not going to jump all over us, not unless we want them to anyway."

Off she went again but this time Deedi just laughed, she was getting used to her now.

"That's why I said I would call him later so that you could make up your mind. I have got a feeling you liked Robin though so let's see how this afternoon goes. I am sure you will grow more confident and don't forget, I will be there with you and won't let anything awkward happen, promise. Besides never show them that you're too interested, boys are like goldfish, they should always be kept hungry."

Deedi just collapsed this time and they both hugged each other.

"Oh Rosy, I do love you," was all Deedi could say but she still possessed the accessories of a boy and being in an intimate position with Rosy created an entirely natural reaction.

"And what is that, young lady?" Rosy blurted out, "I'm not having that thing sticking in me."

She got up, want over to the dressing table and pulled out a night dress and matching panties. "Here put these on and cover up your shame you naughty girl." She managed to embarrass Deedi yet again, but she meekly pulled one of Liz's nighties over her head and put on the nylon panties making sure her cock stayed safely tucked out of the way. They got back into bed and snuggled up again.

"So what's Nick like then?" said Deedi at last recovering from another ordeal.

"Well, I recently finished with my second boyfriend after the summer last year and went to a fresher's party at the college with a friend. Nick asked if I wanted a drink and we got chatting then he suggested we have diner so I said yes. I went to bed with him at his flat after our third date and had a great time with him. He was the first boy to give given me an organism, good stuff after doing it yourself for so long."

Deedi couldn't believe how candid Rosy was being with her. She accepted Deedi now despite not fully coming to terms with it herself yet.

"I carried on seeing him until just after Christmas and then decided that I needed to get my head down and do some work. I guess he was busy as well because I haven't seen him since, and of course during the summer we all had other things to worry about. What about you, any loves in your life?"

"No, there's never been anyone," Deedi said opening up now that Rosy revealed some of her innermost thoughts, "I quite liked my classmate, Ann, who lived round the corner, but never got around to asking her out. We always hung around in a group and I never found an opportunity to ask her for a date. We got on well together and spent a lot of time in her bedroom or mine, but more like brother and sister. We were very close though and shared all our secrets, well nearly all anyway. A bit later on I overheard someone say how she preferred being with girls rather than boys but I thought they were just being cruel. She did seem to have a special friend though and neither of them seem to date boys so I guess they might have been right, who knows?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.