Dental Care - Cover

Dental Care

Copyright© 2003 by StoryMaster

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the story of a rather progressive dental surgery where young female patients receive excellent care, but give their all in return

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

"Ohhhh! S... s... shitttt!" Jack gasped and jerked his hips back, yanking his manhood out of the sizzling pre-teen with an audible suctioning sound.

"Sssplop!"

Unfortunately it was too late. Jack couldn't remember ever having cum so hard in his adult life. If semen were bullets it would have exited the top of the girl's head and gone right through the wall, so powerful was the force behind the twin eruptions he'd hurled into Emily Brand's vagina before pulling free of her. Jack's third and forth ropey white salvos arced wildly through space, with most of it landing on the face, neck and torso of his pretty young partner.

"Oh, oh! It looks like we've got a little mess on our hands," Doctor Greeley said goodnaturedly from the head of Emily's exam chair. Being the professional man that he was, and having heard Jack's somewhat off color exclamation, he'd come right over. "Are you alright, Jack?" Greeley asked when he noticed Jack's expression of concern. "It's not a big deal, really. We've got plenty of time left to get Miss Brand cleaned up, so don't worry, my friend," the good doctor assured him, but Jack wasn't listening.

His knees had gone all rubbery as seeming his entire life force had been ejected out of the end of his crank. Dr. Greeley had found him leaning heavily against the Brand girl's right leg propped up by the extremity support of the chair, and that is where he stood still. The thought that he might have just impregnated his young partner weighed heavily on Jack, and looking up at last at his friend, Dr. Greeley, he said in a worried voice, "I came inside of her, Martin."

The good doctor had never been one to panic, and he saw no reason to start now. His first action, therefore, was to pick up the girl's medical chart from where it hung nearby, and leafing through the various forms contained inside the aluminum binder, Dr. Greeley searched for information concerning Emily's state of sexual maturity. Jack in the meantime tried to gather himself together while he awaited the doctor's professional opinion.

"Ahh..." Dr. Greeley said after a moment, and then after closing the metal clipboard, he returned it to its storage hook. Looking up at Jack he said in a calm, clinical voice, "Well, it appears that our little lady has begun menstruating. Additionally it is noted in her chart that Emily is allergic to certain kinds of steroids, one of which is present in the systemic contraceptive we generally give to our young patients. So I suppose the chance of pregnancy exists." Seeing Jack's pained reaction to this news, Greeley held up a hand. "Now hold on a minute, Jack. There's certainly no reason to get all worked up just yet," he said reassuringly. "Miss Brand's records indicate that she began her monthly cycles only recently, so it's entirely possible that she will not conceive at all. Additionally, there are a couple of measures we can take to help to ensure a satisfactory outcome.

"If you say so," Jack said quietly, regaining some of his composure. "Jeeze, I'm really sorry, Martin," he added.

"Don't worry about it, Jack," Doctor Greeley said with a warm smile. "First of all, I can have Nurse Blackwell come in and give Miss Brand a vaginal douche. Unless, of course, you would prefer to do the honors." That garnered a smile from Jack and made him feel a little better. "Also, there's a procedure we can try right now which has proven effective in the past. Here, let me have a look a tour girl, Emily" Martin Greeley said, moving to the foot of the chair and swapping places with Jack.

Jack stood quietly beside the chair and watched the doctor work. He was somehow reluctant to look at Emily. He suspected he felt a little guilty still.

Leaning down between the pretty girl's legs, Dr. Greeley removed a penlight from his lab coat and began his inspection. Using the index finger and thumb of his left hand, the doctor carefully opened Emily's labia majora and shined his light on the moist pink flesh between. "Did you dump your entire load into her, Jack?" Greeley asked with a little chuckle, noting the small amount of viscous fluid which drooled from the girl's tightly sealed vaginal portal. Other than that, however, a slight inflamation of the surrounding tissue and negligibly greater amounts of moisture present were the only visible signs that the sweet child had even had sex. "Amazing," the good doctor muttered under his breath. He would always remain in awe of the female reproductive system. "Hand me that K-Y, if you would, please," Dr. Greeley said to his friend. "I'm going to try to encourage Miss Emily here, to give up some of the little, ah... "gift" you gave her," he said with a grin as he squeezed a healthy dollop of lubricant onto his first finger. "You might want to watch this in case something like this ever happens again," Greeley said to Jack, handing him the blue and white tube.

Jack returned the K-Y Jelly to the instrument tray beside the head of the exam chair and then moved to the other end for a better view. Peering over Emily's left leg, he then watched the good doctor slip his lubricated finger smoothly into the girl's rectum.

"There we go, little one," Dr. Greeley purred as he rotated his finger slowly from side to side until he'd worked it all the way in to the hilt, and his knuckles pressed tightly against the young girl's firm buttocks. Emily groaned softly, but otherwise lay still.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.