Blue Lagoon - Book I - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book I

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Using the idea from the novel "The Blue Lagoon" by Henry der vere Stacpoole, this is the story of a boy and his little sister shipwrecked on an island in the Pacific between the Philippines and Indonesia in 1950. Book 1 consists of 10 chapters. It begins slow as it should, but later chapters may keep you wanting to know more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

Both kids seemed to want to wash the other first. They ended up doing each other at the same time. It was a mutual soaping affair with all the associated horseplay as they giggled and laughed their way through the new ritual. Like a newly wedded couple, they could not keep their hands off of each other.

They now knew they could touch the other with impunity, but the excuse of it being a mutual bath removed any compunction they may have had as brother and sister. Their bodies had been graduated beyond their years, but they still retained the same young minds despite their new carnal knowledge.

The siblings had overcome huge prejudicial barriers simply by not knowing much about them. Nobody had ever discussed incest with them nor had they ever thought about it. They knew what felt good, they knew what made them laugh and cry, they knew they loved each other. They were reduced to act with what they knew. They certainly knew that they were confronted with being alone and at odds with nature in their plight as castaways. They had united as one in facing their dilemma.

They finished up rinsing off in the salty water and proceeded back up to their camp site. Now that they had plenty of fresh water, they knew they could at least rinse the residue of the salt water off their genitals. Somehow, that area of their bodies had taken on a more important significance. Kathy had also gotten out a hand mirror from the baggage and combed her hair. It grew only to the middle of the back of her neck, since she did not like long hair.

Never would she have thought about her looks around her brother before their arrival on the island. She would have taken care about such things around other boys, but even though she held him up on a pedestal, he had still been her brother--they were so familiar with each other that she did not think of trying to impress him with her looks. He saw her in too many moments of the day and stages of dress for her to try to be anybody but who she was. Now, it seemed different.

Nathan watched her brush her hair and decided she was so beautiful, and wondered why he had not always been aware of that. After looking in the mirror and primping her hair a bit, she turned around and faced him saying, "Nathan, do you still think I'm pretty?"

He had no problem answering her, and his voice carried credibility as he said, "Kathy, you are the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Yeah, but what about the women in those nudey magazines you've seen?"

"You're even prettier than them."

"But I don't have any boobies. An' I know boys like to look at girls' breasts."

"Well, if you must know, I prefer girls without big tits!"

"Nathan, that's naughty to say that." For some reason, his use of the vernacular made her giggle.

"Well, it's true. I donno why all the guys go outa their minds when they see a girl with huge tits, 'cause I like 'em like Mom's. Hers aren't big."

Kathy's eyes got big and with an accusatory expression, said, "You been thinkin' about Mommy's breasts???"

"No dammit, I was just using her as a comparison. I like little tits!!"

Kathy was momentarily taken aback; first by his irritation and second, by his continued use of improper words. Then, she realized she liked some of those words despite society saying they were naughty. So, she said:

"Well, you must like mine, 'cause I got the littlest 'titties' around," and then pushed her chest out to showcase her tweaky nipples mounted on two prepubescent bumps. She looked at him as if daring him to laugh.

He didn't laugh, and knew he'd have hell to pay if he did. Kathy was no longer just a little sister. She had become his girlfriend--a most desirable girlfriend whom he would not ever offend intentionally.

"Oh Kathy, you got nice boobies. They're gonna grow, but you already got nice nipples. They look good enough to eat." He was trying his best to make her not think she was a little girl yet. Hell, they had both already proved that she wasn't when they had come together as one.

"Really, Nathan? You'd like to suck my nipples like a l'il baby? Well, OK, you can if you want." She said that not because she was trying to be sexual, but to see if he really meant it when he said he was attracted to her childish body. She put her hands up to her miniature breasts as if cupping them (only there was really nothing to cup) to proffer her charms. It would have been funny under other circumstances except that Nathan knew his sister was serious.

He shuffled over to her on his knees. He put his mouth over one nipple and began to suck on it. Surprised by its size (they did stick out), he began to enjoy the exercise. Then he switched to the other tit and continued sucking. Kathy was not immune to the effects of this. She may not have had burgeoning boobs, but it didn't keep her from enjoying the feeling. The touch of his lips and tongue sent an electrical shock right down between her legs. She thought that if he kept it up, he would ignite another fire down there.

"Oh, Nathan, that feels sooo goooood. You really DO like my titties."

He didn't really know how to respond since she didn't have any tits to speak of, even though he certainly enjoyed the idea of doing it. Her pussy made up for any shortcomings in that regard. Nevertheless, he felt he had to say something, and made his first mistake in forgetting she wasn't as knowledgeable as he.

"Yeah, I do, Kathy, an' I love your pussy too," he answered as he took his mouth off her chest.

"Nathan, what did you say? My pussy? It's not a cat." She was aware of the naughty use of the word, but could not believe he had used it in reference to her vagina. That was really, really naughty talk. She had heard girls use the word, and after learning what they were talking about, was shocked that a perfectly good word was used that way. Now, her own brother had used it in reference to her own vagina. She wasn't sure whether she should be mad or should just accept it. Heavens! It wasn't really a 'bad' word; it was just, well, OK, you know.

"That's 'cause MY 'pussy' has magic in it. It can make your thing get stiff. I a'ready tol' you that, so 'course you're gonna like it." She looked pensive for a moment and then added, "I 'spose you gotta funny word for your 'penis' too."

"Well, yeah. There's lots of words people use for everything."

"So whaddya call it?"

"A cock." He awaited her wrath.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha! It sure doesn' look like a chicken to me. At least a 'pussy's' cute. Tell me some more. That was funny."

"Well, if you must know, there's a milyun words like that, like, like 'dick, ' or 'prick.' There's even more words for your pussy." He wasn't sure he should be telling her all this.

"Like what?"

Nathan figured that as long as he had told her those other words, he could mention the most prized and forbidden word for her pussy. "OK, how 'bout the word 'CUNT?'"

She had heard it before, but for some reason, it was considered so bad that it was only mentioned as a word nasty boys used. It was considered the dirtiest of all the dirty words. It had no other meaning. It wasn't just a nice word used a different way. She couldn't let him know she already knew about it. When he had said it, the sound seemed to cut through the air like a knife. It had a startling sound.

"That's a cuss word like 'shit, ' isn't it?" She didn't know whether to call it a swear word or cuss word. All she knew was the word had only one meaning. Then she remembered the most forbidden word of all--fuck. She decided not to say it.

"Nathan, was what we been doin'--well, what do you call that?"

"It's another forbidden cuss word. The proper word is 'intercourse.'" The word didn't sound nearly as much fun as 'fucking.'

He had sat back on his haunches after his brief sucking assault on her nipples. This left his stiff penis standing up as if in homage before his sister's shrine. Kathy looked down at his rampant 'chicken'--his cock, and was again thrilled that her pussy retained its power over, well, yes, over her 'boyfriend' brother.

"Nathan."

"Yeah Kathy."

"You wanna do some more intercourse?" With his having sucked her nascent tits, and their talking naughty talk, Kathy was already wet down there. Nathan could see that the lips of her pussy were in that puffy state again. Regardless of how tired they were from all the work they had done today, and their earlier experiments into the secrets of sex, their libidos appeared to have been recharged.

"You wanna?" answered Nathan.

"Only if you wanna do it." She made to lie down on their leafy bed to indicate she was willing. Memories of their afternoon experience was making her even wetter. Since he hadn't moved to join her, she added, "Or do ya jus' wanna look at my 'pussy' again?" She sensed that he could not resist doing that.

Nathan crawled over and got between her legs, still on his hands and knees, to get another view of his sister's mysterious place. He wondered if he could ever look at it enough. This time, that tiny bump of flesh hiding inside her slit at the top was swollen and the pink object had appeared again. Curiosity got the best of him.

"Kathy, what is this thing?" as he touched her there.

She jerked a little when his finger came in contact with her clitoris, but she answered him saying, "That's my 'button.' It's real sensitive, like your 'balls, ' so be real careful when you touch it."

The little pink projection was really poking up out of its nest now. It seemed even larger than when he looked at it earlier. If his sister thought his cock went through a transformation, then something like that must happen to her too, he reasoned. He would remember to bring it up later. Right now, his pubescent erection was going crazy to be soothed. He crawled up over his sister and with a little effort found the entrance to home again.

He sank in with audible groans from both of them. If he had his way, he would never be outside of her pussy. They would just fuck forever. Maybe he could get her to let him keep his penis in her pussy when they went to sleep at night. It felt so good, and his love for her seemed to pour out the moment his penis was surrounded by her moist, hot, pink membranes. She seemed to be into it and humped back against him as he slid back and forth in her.

Since she was his 'girlfriend, ' he felt he needed to be kissing her more and pressed her lips with his as they silently fucked. They were getting better at achieving a synchronized rhythm giving him the deepest penetration and grinding her 'button.' Nathan came first with Kathy recognizing the signs when his penis swelled and he desperately held on to her while pushing in as deep as he could. She was happy he was reaching his climax in her pussy. She sensed that the feeling was so powerful that he had to stop his movements while his cock went through its own spasms. She knew the feeling.

"Nathan," she said after he remained immobile for several seconds, "don't stop. Keep goin'."

Luckily, he was young and the idea and sensation of being inside her vagina had kept him hard. He resumed his thrusting after his cock stopped spurting. Maybe, he thought, he could go again before she did it. She was pushing back as he was thrusting inward and the sounds of their bodies slapping together in a cadence could be heard. He could even hear a slurping sound as his cock slid back and forth in her cum soaked pussy. Whether they perceived it that way or not, it was an erotic scene--brother and sister making noisy love in the setting Sun.

That night when they had gone to bed, Nathan hesitantly asked his sister if she would mind if he put it in her for the night. She grinned at him, but concurred that that might be a fun way to sleep. Then they discussed how they could do it and still be comfortable enough to sleep.

They experimented with different positions surprising themselves that there were a lot of different ways to 'intercourse' even though they might not be able to sleep in those positions. They ended up in spoon fashion with him in her from behind.

When they were finally settled in for the night, Nathan never felt more secure as his sister's warm pussy 'mothered' his still stiff penis as they dropped off to sleep. It really had been a busy and tough day on their bodies. They hardly moved during the night being in very deep slumber. Eventually, his peter deflated and slipped out. The only thing that would make either one wake up was when they lost skin contact. It was probably the security such proximity provided that kept them always entwined while sleeping.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.