Blue Lagoon - Book I - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book I

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Using the idea from the novel "The Blue Lagoon" by Henry der vere Stacpoole, this is the story of a boy and his little sister shipwrecked on an island in the Pacific between the Philippines and Indonesia in 1950. Book 1 consists of 10 chapters. It begins slow as it should, but later chapters may keep you wanting to know more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

It had been a good day. It had been exciting with something new happening at almost every moment, so when they lay down to go to sleep for the night it was with anticipation of the morrow that would, perhaps, have even more exciting adventures awaiting them. They lay on their backs on their leaf bed with their feet toward the shore line so they could see the stars fairly high up on the western horizon even though the raft leaned over their heads. They could hear the sound of the waves out beyond the entrance to the lagoon. The waves inside did not create much of a surf.

"Did you have fun today, Nathan?" she said in a low voice.

"Yeah, it was the first day I didn't worry about what we were gonna do next."

Silence.

"Nathan."

"Yeah."

"Would you hold me again so I can go to sleep?"

"Sure. Roll over this way."

It was a lot cooler since the Sun had set. Her skin felt good against his and he loved it when she put her arms around him too. He looked at her and even in the dark could see her eyes searching his. It just seemed the right thing to do as he kissed her on the lips and then pulled her body in tighter to his. He could feel her hug him tightly in return. Their pact still held as they drifted off to sleep.

During the night they did not relinquish their hold on one another. Their legs even entwined as they moved to adjust for comfort without leaving the security of the other's grasp. The close contact had not been lost on Nathan's system and his penis reacted accordingly. Kathy awakened at one point in the middle of a scary dream, but finding herself in her brother's arms calmed her. It was then that she felt his penis poking a leg.

Thinking only that that was an expected reaction to being so close to the power of her vagina, she was not in the least perturbed. On the contrary, she considered it all natural since she had still not learned how to control the magnetic influence her vagina had on his penis. Feeling magnanimous, she adjusted her legs and thighs so that it was now lodged right against her vagina. It was no different than placating a puppy that wanted to nuzzle. It felt good to her too. She went back to sleep.

Nathan woke up feeling that the arm under his sister had gone to sleep. In trying to pull his arm out from underneath Kathy, he accidently woke her up too. He muttered that his arm had gone to sleep and figured she might end up with the same problem since they were on their sides.

"You can lie on top of me if you want," she said sleepily, "I don't mind. That way we won't be cutting off our circulation. You can be my blanket." Then she let out a little giggle.

He rolled over on top of her and they tried to get adjusted once again so that they were comfortable. In their sleepy state, it became a matter of melding together so their knobby knees were't poking the other's body. They shifted until he was between her legs which she squeezed inward to hold his body on hers. It was almost as if they did everything on purpose to make sure his stiff penis was once again lodged up against her slit. Nathan wasn't that much taller than his sister so they fit together pretty well.

More comfortable now, but also more awake, Nathan asked, "You OK Kathy? You sure you want me on top of you?"

"Yes Nathan. You feel real good. I like you there. I'll let you know if you get too heavy, but it's just fine right now." She was now fully aware that his penis was on her vagina, and it felt good like before.

Nathan was not as reticent to move as before whether due to his having just been asleep or because of their pact to be close like this. In any case, he began to move his lower body up and back ever so slightly so as to feel his penis slide along her slit. It felt tremendous and he couldn't stop the movements which covered more and more distance up and down her pussy lips. After a couple of minutes, he could feel the underside of his penis getting wet changing a dry rubbing into a slick slide. The increased travel movement had the head of his penis sliding up over Kathy's clitoris.

Kathy was fully awake now, brought back to life by the incredible sensations of whatever his penis was doing to her vagina. She didn't know what was happening down there, but she was tingling not only in her vagina but her titties seemed to be affected as well. Her body was aroused and searching for some sort of outlet for all these wonderful feelings. Everything seemed to be building toward something, making her frantically want whatever it was.

Nathan could feel his sister humping back at him. The wetness he felt below had increased making the slide along her pussy lips that much easier and more sensual. He was making no pretense about his movements now. He imagined that he was actually fucking his little sister even though he knew the actual act must be different than this. He had "jacked off" often enough to recognize when he was getting close to an orgasm. Because she seemed to be fully participating with him, he knew it wouldn't be long.

For Kathy, the anxiety for release continued to build. Everything had felt good, but the more her brother rubbed on her, the closer she seemed to get to that desired but unknown goal. She had no idea about the when, what, or how. When it arrived, it was what she imagined it was like being hit by a freight train coming out of the dark flinging her bodily and mentally out into space where instead of pain, she felt the most wonderful sensations shooting up through her body. She was floating and could not believe such ecstasy existed except for angels.

When Kathy's body went rigid under him, she grasped him around his neck and pulled him in as if she were a drowning victim trying to keep from going under. He had just reached his own climax and was pumping his semen between their bodies. Kathy was shrieking "Oh! Ahhhh, Ahhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

At first he thought he had hurt her, but even in the throes of his own orgasm, he quickly decided she was experiencing something other than pain. His own body was busy dealing with equally ecstatic sensations. Slowly, they came back down from this ultimate high and became aware of their surroundings once more. If Nathan had any doubts as to whether he had hurt his sister, they were dispelled when she said:

"Oh Nathan, I love you, I love you, I love you."

They lay like that until sunrise. The heat of their bodies kept the wetness between their bodies from drying out. When Nathan rolled off his sister to her side, she realized he had had another one of those discharges which must have occurred when she got those unbelievable feelings. It was quite a mess and covered both their stomachs. When she sat up, some of it dripped down between her legs onto her pussy.

"Looks like you had another one of those accidents, Nathan."

"Yeah, I'm sorry it got all over you again Kathy. I couldn't help it."

"You don't hafta be sorry Nathan. But, I'd feel a lot better if you'd just tell me what it is, and why your thing, uh, penis does that, you know, shoots that stuff out."

"Well, if you promise not to get mad, I'll tell you. I guess your old enough to know about these things."

"I'm not gonna get mad, Nathan. But, ya gotta promise me to answer all my questions--OK?"

"Well, its 'cum.' I mean it's semen. That's the stuff that makes babies."

"I don't believe you. How the heck can this stuff do that?"

"Gosh, Kathy, this is hard for me to explain. But, I'll just tell you what I know about it. The man ejaculates this into a woman's vagina. It's called semen and is needed by a woman's eggs so she can get pregnant an' have a baby."

"A woman's EGGS! Women don't lay eggs. Whadda you talkin' about?"

"Of course they don't lay eggs. They've got the eggs inside them and if this semen gets inside a woman, it can go farther up inside her where the egg is located. I don't know egzactly how it works, but if everything works out, then the egg grows into a baby. After nine months, out comes the baby. It comes out of her vagina."

Kathy was all ears even though she knew about how babies were born.

"OK, but how does the semen get into the woman's vagina?" She knew how, but wanted him to confirm, to maybe describe the act.

"Well, the man puts his penis inside the woman's vagina and then ejaculates the semen into her. He can't do it unless it gets hard."

She was wide eyed now, and paused to let all of this sink into her mind. Then she said, "Wow. Does that mean if you put your penis in my vagina and did what you just did outside it, I would have a baby???"

"Naw, girls your age can't have babies. I think you hafta be a lot older than you are. You gotta grow up first. You're still a little girl."

"I'm not either. I'm pretty grown up already. I'll be ten years old in a few more days. Remember, I was born 18 March 1940. An' people always think I look older than I am. So don't call me a little girl."

Nathan realized she was sensitive about such things. He couldn't blame her since he was always trying to be older than he was.

"Yeah, Kathy; I guess you're not a little girl anymore. So, OK, you're not."

Having gained the upper hand on a sensitive subject, she felt courageous enough to resume the questioning of her brother about, about, yeah, about semen and babies. She thought quickly to form another question.

"Uh, well, your penis looks like it's too big to go in my vagina? I've looked at mine and it sure doesn't look like you could get your penis in mine."

Nathan thought about that momentarily, and then said, "I've asked the same question and my friends told me that all girls' holes just expand, they stretch to let the guy's penis in. And, we know it can stretch 'cause it has to get big enough for a baby to come out."

Kathy reflected on that for a while and realized he must be right. She had played with her own vagina on many occasions, and had introduced her finger in her own hole without any problem. Nathan's penis wasn't nearly has big as their father's which she had seen a few times when all were getting dressed at the beach. She wondered what it would feel like inside her. She already knew what it felt like rubbing on the outside, and that was soooo good.

Kathy was looking down between her legs only to realize she was still covered in her brother's messy, sticky semen. He had called it something else too. What was that?

"Nathan, you called semen another word a little bit ago, what was that word?"

Nathan knew that was supposed to be a naughty word, but decided he would tell her anyway. "Well, that was just another word people sometimes use. It's "cum" an' I s'ppose it's because they also say that when a man ejaculates, he says he's comming."

"Jaculates?"

"Uh yeah, when a guy comes, the proper word is he ejaculates. It's called an orgasm."

"Organism?"

"No, Kathy, you're mispronouncing everything. When a man e-j-a-c-u-l-a-t-e-s he's having what is called an o-r-g-a-s-m."

"So you're saying that a guy having an 'ejaculate' or having an 'orgasm' is the same thing?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.