Blue Lagoon - Book I - Cover

Blue Lagoon - Book I

Copyright© 2003 by Eradinus

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Using the idea from the novel "The Blue Lagoon" by Henry der vere Stacpoole, this is the story of a boy and his little sister shipwrecked on an island in the Pacific between the Philippines and Indonesia in 1950. Book 1 consists of 10 chapters. It begins slow as it should, but later chapters may keep you wanting to know more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

Nathan's words had both calmed and irritated her at the same time. In her mind, he really sounded rational and grown up, but it also seemed he had challenged her to not look even though she thought she was in the right. At first, she went along with what he had said, and didn't look at him sitting just a foot or two from her. But, the temptation was too great and she took to heart his saying she could look all she wanted.

While they ate and gathered up the things to take with them, Kathy stared more and more at Nathan's penis. She could hardly avoid doing so since he was sitting in front of her with his legs spread and knees up. But, it was more like a big worm than what she had observed when they were peeing. In fact, this is how she thought it was supposed to look. This changing of appearances was fascinating her.

Nathan was aware of her spending more time with her eyes on his penis than at him while they talked, but decided he would not get into another argument with her since he had said she could look all she wanted. The thought that she wasn't being fair and he would somehow later turn the tables on her settled in the back of his mind. Then he remembered to go see if his shorts and boxers had dried out.

After eating their breakfast, they set out once again in quest for water. But, this time they looked like old hands as Nathan took point as his sister trailed behind. He had tied his shirt loaded with their items on a pole which he had slung over a shoulder like a hobo on the trail. They trekked steadily for almost an hour.

"Nathan, can we stop and rest for awhile?"

"Sure Kathy, we're almost up to that clearing I think. Let's stop there and figure out which direction to go next."

They found an outcropping of large rocks which had been heated up by the Sun and parked themselves facing each other so they could talk to each other as they rested. After the episode earlier that morning, he paid more attention to his sister's body. He was really noticing things he had not seen before. She still had the body of a young boy; almost like his own.

There was evidence of sprouting breasts, but were no more than bumps. However, he could see that her nipples poked out her T-shirt leaving no doubt about what they were. She didn't wear a brassiere. She showed the beginnings of flared hips, but still seemed more like a boy than a girl. There was no doubt about her sex however, since her shorts were tight fitting, unlike his, and her pubis protruded which indicated the plumpness of what was underneath. Of course, he remembered what it looked like when she was nude and knew it appeared big for the size of her body.

While Kathy munched on part of the lunch they had brought with them, she could not help seeing her brother's eyes zeroed in on her secret place. Without thinking she said, "I thought you only did that when I didn't have clothes on."

This jerked him out of his pussy trance making him wince inwardly about how he was reacting to his own little sister. She wasn't anything like the girls he had seen in Playboy, so why was he so fascinated with seeing his sister's immature body. He shifted his gaze to her face and tried to remember what she had asked. Then, he remembered and his face reddened again.

"I was only thinking about how you are growing up and starting to look like an older girl, that's all."

"Do you think I'm pretty, Nathan?" His comment had pleased her and she wanted to hear more.

Not wanting to be put on the spot, he would have to choose his words carefully, he thought. "Well, sure Kathy. You may still be a skinny kid, but, yes I think you're pretty, an' you'll probably look a lot like Mom when you get older."

Although she didn't like his qualifying remark, she was still pleased with his reference to their mom who was quite a good looking woman. Then she surprised herself with her next question. "Did you like looking at me when I was naked?"

If she had wanted to embarrass her brother, she couldn't have done a better job. In fact, she sort of enjoyed seeing him squirm for that is what he did as he began to hem and haw.

"Ah Kathy, I wasn't doin' that on purpose. It's just that, well you know, I've never seen many naked women."

"Oh, so you've seen some, huh?" She couldn't resist the question even though she knew what he meant. Kathy was starting to really enjoy this.

Seeing that he could only dig himself a deeper hole, Nathan decided to be up front and tell her the truth. "Just in Playboy--never in person."

"Oh my gosh! You've seen a Playboy magazine? I'll bet Mommy or Daddy never knew that or you'd a been in trouble."

Knowing he wasn't going to get anywhere with her talking that way, he changed the subject and said, "We oughta get going if we're gonna find any water today."

"OK, but I gotta pee again before we get started. We aren't gonna be living here so maybe I can do it right here." With all the talk about being nude and Nathan's comment that she was starting to look like she was older, she decided to be bold and do it in front of him like they had done before. She figured he could watch since turn about was fair play. She had certainly ogled him this morning.

As Nathan saw her lowering and then removing her shorts and panties, he could not resist the temptation of doing the same and joining her as they had previously done. He knew better, but his curiosity had the best of him. He still couldn't figure out why she had insisted on him not looking at her when they were waiting for their clothes to dry yesterday, but would squat and pee in front of him. Anyway, he thought, this is better than 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine' which is how a friend told him he was able to see his first live vagina.

Once again they began to relieve themselves while opposite each other. Only this time, after all their discussion about "looking," they made no pretense as to where their gazes were directed. Without worry about what either one would say, their fascination with watching the other pee became very exciting.

Nathan's eyes were glued to his sister's hissing vagina which he finally decided was absolutely beautiful. Kathy was able to watch her brother not only pee, but after he had finished saw it begin to elongate and raise up like before. He was still squatted as was she, and even though both were finished they continued to examine each other's genitals with their eyes.

"Wow, Nathan," she finally exclaimed, "why does your thing do that?"

Awareness that he had another erection in front of his little sister brought him back to reality, and his face became red again. Her question was directed to his face so she saw that he was embarrassed.

"Oh, I can't help it. It happens like I said. It'll go down in a little while."

But, Kathy had these same questions before and now that they had decided they could look at each other, she insisted on a better answer. They stood up and gathered their shorts to put them on, but she noticed his thing was still as rigid as a baseball bat sticking up in the air. It was at least 3 1/2 inches long and the end looked like a helmet. It had been transformed from a big worm into a straight pole. She was so insistent on him answering "why" that she wouldn't let him put his shorts on until he did.

"Well, if you must know Kathy, it gets like that when I get excited, an' I really can't help it."

"What got you excited Nathan?" Kathy had already put two and two together but was still not certain. "Was it 'cause you were lookin' at my vagina? Is that what got you excited Nathan, huh?"

Nathan thought he couldn't take any more of her questions. They were too embarrassing and he figured she was too young to hear all the things he could tell her. Besides, she was his little sister; he couldn't tell her about all that stuff. Instead, he would just change the subject.

"We better get going if we're to find any water today," he said as he pulled his shorts on and stuffed his still stiff penis in them. He buttoned them up while pushing it to the side. Zippers on clothes were still not that common so most of their clothes were still equipped with buttons.

Kathy wouldn't let up on him, however, saying, "Aha, then it WAS because you were lookin' at my vagina and it got you excited. How come Nathan? Huh?"

Fully exasperated, he yelled, "NOW STOP IT Kathy! We gotta do stuff."

She stopped talking and just followed him as they headed off in a new direction. He was sorry he had yelled at her, but he didn't know what else to do. When they were descending into a depression in the tropical brush, he turned to look at her and saw she had tears in her eyes. She really looked crestfallen and he took pity on her by saying, "I'm sorry Kathy. I promise I'll explain all those things later. We just gotta keep goin' for now."

He would actually answer her questions later if he could figure out how to say everything without botching it up and sounding like a pervert. He was honestly trying to regain some moral high ground since he knew she was truly innocent and did not want to allow his lower instincts to lead her astray as well.

Although disappointed in the short question/answer session, Kathy decided he knew what he was doing and would resume her queries at a later time like he promised. As he put the pole back on his shoulder and headed north, he still could not get the picture of his sister's vagina out of his mind. His erection returned and when he stopped to turn around with his hand up indicating silence, she saw the tent in his shorts. It had not gone down like he said. Maybe it wasn't his looking at her vagina after all. Without understanding why, she felt disappointed.

Had the sound not been loud, his concentration on his mind's image of her pussy would have made him miss it. "Be quiet; listen to it. Do you hear that sound? That's gotta be the sound of water flowing or falling, like a waterfall. Do you hear it Kathy? Come on," he shouted, "let's follow the sound."

It took about another 15 minutes and the sound became louder as they got closer until they finally came upon its source. It was a magnificent sight with mist coming off the water where a highland stream dumped its contents into a black pool. It was coming down in torrents from a height of maybe 30 or 40 feet. The area was surrounded by volcanic rock with moss growing farther back from the edge. Nathan rushed to the edge; lay down and cupping his hands, scooped up some of the water and sipped it. Looking back over his shoulder, he grinned at Kathy, shouting over the thunder of the waterfall that it was good water.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.