Captive Cheerleader - Cover

Captive Cheerleader

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teenager embraces her sexual nature as a a result of an abduction by an obsessed neighbor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult  

Her Dad was driving her out to the local country club for a tennis weekend with Steve. He had called her parents, pretending to have admired her potential. They were excited by the attention from this ranked professional athlete. She had borrowed her Mom's tennis racket, and a tennis dress. But underneath was a very tiny bra and thong. She had packed a bag for two days. "Tammy can stay with my sister."

She had told Billy to get lost in school Monday. "It was fun, stud, but I want to see the pictures, and besides I like Josh better. Remember, you don't want it out that your whole fucking family committed statutory rape. Just leave me alone." She got a boot out of making him suffer. That night, Josh gave her a ride home from the basketball game, and they stopped at his little apartment to look at the pictures.

He had them all laid out on a big light table, and as she leaned over studying them, he fucked her from behind, whispering how much he loved her. The pictures were good quality, and she could see they would be published. But she couldn't figure out a way to do it without her parents finding out. She couldn't even get excited by his plunging cock.

Her first orgasm, with Josh, looked nicer than the one that was so frantic with Steve. She thought she looked gorgeous and erotic in almost all the poses, and was filled with pride. They didn't have time to watch the tape. Josh promised to keep everything himself, even though his dad and brothers wanted him to give them a copy. Once he had shot off, they talked about some of the poses, and about doing a session at the beach. She told him she would work on a better tan for a couple of weeks.

He said he knew a guy who could publish the pictures in an East Coat only edition of a glossy magazine. He also said he knew a guy who made porno tapes, and that she could earn ten thousand dollars per five day shoot. She'd be eighteen by the time the movie was seen by anyone. The idea of acting hadn't occurred to her, but once she thought about it, attracted her intensely. "You'd be the best looking girl he ever taped, Tammy." She agreed with the idea of him sending a carefully selected set of stills to the East Coast guy, and found herself liking Josh more and more.

When he dropped her off at home, she kissed him lightly, and murmured "Josh, I really like you, lots more than your brothers. And you can fuck me whenever you want. But I don't love you. I just love sex. Please don't be mad." He did look a little disappointed, but she gave him her biggest smile, and he finally answered "Well, I suppose I'll have to settle for what I can get. But I love photographing you, Tammy." She smiled and said "You'll be the only one I'll pose for, lover."

She had lovely dreams about Steve. He grew more handsome in her mind, and his strong body made her cream just thinking about it. And the sensation of his monster cock had been so powerful, she could hardly imagine ever getting off harder. The idea of a long weekend with him had made her excited for the two days since he called. She thought maybe she could love him.

When he met their car at the front entrance of the club, a pretty, muscular brunette in a tennis dress beside him, he had told her parents he would drive her home Sunday morning. "I want to spend a lot of time with her, and I'll take good care of her. My sister Madge will chaperone." Her parents smiled at his thoughtfullness. She was creaming the minute she saw him, and even as they hit some balls back and forth, could think of nothing but getting his cock inside her.

They went out to his car, a big Cadillac, and drove to his house. She sat beside him. Madge sat beside Tammy in the front seat, and rested a hand on the blonde's thigh as they drove. Her touch was light and feathery, dancing on the flesh near her pussy that was warm with exertion. Tammy found it stimulating, and sighed with anticipation. When the car pulled into a garage, and the door came down, sinking them in darkness, Steve put his arm around her and kissed her waiting mouth with deep passion. At the same time, Madge wormed fingers under the tennis dress, and pushed gently at Tammy's cunt.

She marveled again at how much she had learned, and how far she had come. It seemed there was hardly any limit to the variety that sex created in human relationships. A brother and sister, both defying convention for the chance to enjoy her. The amazing pleasure that came from embracing what would once have seemed ugly and forbidden.

Madge's touch was very light, but tickled in exactly the right place, and Tammy moaned into Steve's mouth. She felt a tongue in her ear, and began to feel heat rise as two people began making love to her. The hand in her pussy became more insistent, rubbing slightly harder, but with a skill that made the young blonde begin vibrating. She heard Madge whisper "She really is gorgeous, Steve."

Hands began undressing her, first the buttons in the front of the tennis dress, then the little bra. She felt hands on her titties, and again Madge's throaty whisper as she and Steve kissed on and on "I love firm young bodies, dear. Mmmm, what wonderful titties." Tammy raised her arms to hug both her lovers to her keening flesh, and give them free access. She felt open to them, knowing they would use her fully, and luxuriating in anticipation of it...

After a few minutes, they all walked arm in arm into the house. Tammy was in a nice relaxed fog, feeling adored. All she wore now was the little thong. They went directly to a tiled bathroom with a spa hissing and fuming with heat. The walls were all mirrored, and Tammy spun slowly, admiring her lush charms in the reflection. She felt the thong slip off, and hands caressing her. In the mirror, she could see both Steve and Madge disrobing quickly.

They pulled her into the warm water, while Tammy admired Madge's body. She had short, thick hair styled like a boy's, around small features, with firm, fit muscles all over. Her tits weren't very big, but stuck out petulantly. Tiny nipples capped the bouncy pillows. Short but slim legs showcased a hairless pussy, with fat, thick labia, and the clitty stuck out of the front of the large slit. Her face had something of Steve's looks, but in a savage, heavy browed way. She seemed almost predatory.

They stayed on either side of her in the warm, soft bath. She wrapped a hand around the big cock pressing to one hip, and felt around for the bare twat that was beside her other hip. She thought it felt sexy when she found the fat lips, smooth and slippery in the water. Madge was kneading her titties with firm, knowledgable hands, stimulating the nerves of her nipples and aureolae, while Steve was finger fucking her. The sense of floating began intensifying to needy desire. Her young body was vibrating nicely.

She felt the girl at her side getting excited, her breathing starting to get heavy. "Madge, I'll do anything you want later, but please let Steve fuck me first. I've been dreamng about that cock." The girl smiled at her and pressed her lips firmly to Tammy's, her tongue exploring. When Tammy kissed willingly back, she breathed "Allright darling, but I'm dreaming of having you suck my pussy." "Mmmm, that'll be nice, Madge."

Steve stood up, his eyes gazing at the two women fondling each other, and his semi hard prick jutted out from a nice hairy bush. "I'll get it hard, Steve" Tammy whispered. "No, let Madge do it." So that was the way it was, thought the blonde. Oooh this is exciting. The sister's hand began diddling her cunt in the same way his had, as the brunette's mouth closed over her brother's huge dong. She arched her neck, and an amazing amount buried itself in the hungry mouth. Tammy got three fingers inside the girl's pussy, and it felt warm and slippery. She was groaning with the idea of all of them together in the womb like spa. It was as though they were the only people in the world.

Watching Madge's lips spread around the thick fullness of Steve's cock, and seeing it get even bigger, Tammy moaned "Oh let me taste it too, Madge." The girl let the monster out of her mouth and smiled at the blonde, who leaned forward and raised slightly higher so she too could arch her throat. As her lips slid over the huge head, it's texture, and unique taste filled her senses. Closing her eyes, she let it sink back, back, past her tongue and into her throat. She pushed harder onto it, feeling it swell out her airway, but by holding her breath, got almost all of it down, even though it was now fully engorged.

Both Steve and his sister gasped at the feat. Tammy stuck her lips out, and felt a little of the tennis pro's wiry pubic hair, and knew it was nearly twelve inches into her mouth. But she had to let it slide out so she could draw a breath through her nose. She glanced up as her lips came away to the head, and saw his eyes were wide, but inflamed with excitement. Her heart lifted. No matter how much practice she had had, his sister couldn't manage what the blonde harlot had.

She did it again, pushing with more confidence, and found it stimulating to feel so filled. Like all her holes. All the way down to her vocal chords. The second time it got all the way in. She swallowed gently.

He growled with passion and pulled abruptly from Tammy's face, and pushed her shoulders back, kneeling between her legs underwater, and Tammy felt the monster cock plunge suddenly into her wet, wanting, cunt. The suddenness of it was like a rape, but she wailed loudly with pleasure as he began pulsing powerfully. She heard him muttering as a look of concentration and wild desire took over his handsome face "Oh you sweet bitch, you gorgeous little whore. Take that... and that... and that."

Tammy started murmuring to him as their eyes locked together, letting the soaring desire register to each other. "Rape me you big stud. Fill my tiny little pussy, use me, oh god, oh god. Fuck, fuck, fuck." She felt Madge licking and sucking at her ear as a hand continued kneading her titties, pinching the nipples firmly but pleasantly, pushing on the flesh. The feelings his huge prick was generating were even better than she remembered, the water both lubricating and causing more pressure inside her. Her love button was being stimulated every moment, but the water made it gentle and fantastic.

His member was so long it seemed to take forever just to make one penetration, and he wasn't hurrying. Madge was whispering in a breathy way in her ear as she kept using her mouth and hands. "Tammy, Tammy what a body, what a little harlot you are. You'll suck my twat won't you, and I'll suck yours. I can see his big tool fucking you, it's nice isn't it. I love that big thing inside me too." The blonde's face was flushing, and a roaring started in her ears. She let her eyes close and gave herself to the waves of pleasure the two were causing throughout her body.

Her legs were bent and resting on the step below her underwater. His cock was getting nearly all the way in, and she knew that soon she would be able to surround it completely as her orgasm approached. The soaring ecstacy was intoxicating and overwhelming, and the fact that this could go on the whole weekend made it even better. Watching his gasping, handsome face through slit eyelids made it seem a fantasy. The teenager knew that for a while, she would do anything this man asked.

Suddenly his hands left her hips, and all there was was the huge tool pummeling her deliciously under the warm water. He was grunting "Huhh, huhhh, huhhhh." She thought he was close to getting off, and she felt spasms begin down inside her pussy. His hands were out to the sides, making fists that were pushing out in time to his thrusts. He looked like a greek god. His sister was still caressing her boobies, but was watching his approaching climax with excited, bright eyes.

Tammy wanted something special. "Shoot on my face, darling. Abuse me, dirty me, treat me like a whore, your whore." She saw his eyes open, and an evil but pleased smile spread over his face, and the pace of his pistoning increased. It also was no longer continuous, instead he would thrust viciously into her, then freeze briefly. The frantic nature of his hard strokes took Tammy into a climax that exploded crashingly, taking over her whole being. She threw her head back, moaning "Oooooh, cummmmmmm. What a fucking cum."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.