Captive Cheerleader - Cover

Captive Cheerleader

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teenager embraces her sexual nature as a a result of an abduction by an obsessed neighbor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult  

Tammy had noticed the little red light on the camera go on at least once, and even as she was roaring with pleasure at fucking Jimmy again, had felt even more turned on by the possibility that they were being watched by Mim and Billy. It didn't stay on the whole time, and she noticed a feeling of disappointment in her mind. She had thought a lot about the five days she and Jimmy had spent together, and realized that her pleasure was always increased when she felt she was being taped or watched. She didn't know the word exhibitionist, but she knew it added to her pleasure when she felt she was performing.

When they finished their first cum, she dragged Jimmy upstairs, and saw Billy finishing Mim off in the ass. She held Jimmy's cock, and felt it jump at the display, the massive boobs writhing on her friend's chest, that big prick reaming out the full hips obviously responding excitedly. She whispered in his ear "Mim gets off like a train, Jimmy. She loves to fuck. See how she's digging it?" She licked his ear, sucking a little. She had learned what she had to do to get him to go along with her desires. "Let's make a tape of all of us doing it, okay?"

He had noticed Billy's attention to Tammy even though he was with Mim. In spite of the fact that he thought he loved Tammy, he had felt a surge of excitement at the fleshy little auburn haired girl looking so wild under Billy. Above everything else, he wanted to please his blonde cheerleader, and had already noticed how much she liked showing off for the camera. Grinning at her, he turned and pulled his VTR out of the closet with its tripod, and set it up in the corner. He had a remote he could use to aim it and start and stop it.

Billy was leering at Tammy as he lay on the bed, his cock soft. Mim was smiling happily, and said "This stud's really terrific, Tammy. He got me off three times already." Tammy grinned, and went out to the kitchen, letting her tits bounce for them all, swinging her hips jauntily. "Think he's all used up, Mim?" Billy rose off the bed, and held Jimmy's eyes. When he saw at least tolerance of the implied swapping starting to develop, he responded "There's plenty left for both of you." When Tammy came back with two beers and two cokes, gazing at his groin, his stomach tingled with anticipation.

They all sat around talking for a while, still nude. The girls sat together on the couch, giggling as both men stared openly at their very different but sexy bodies. They both made taking a drink an exercise in stretching their charms erotically, and once when Tammy spilled a little coke, Mim leaned over and licked it off her tit with eyes looking at the two men. Never taking their eyes off the two vixens, Jimmy and Billy talked about computers, and the local college. Mim realized as she listened that his skill in lovemaking must have come from the girls there, and the whorehouse outside town that he admitted going to a couple of times.

Sitting in the warm room, both men were caught up in the exciting nakedness of the two willing girls, and the dim expectation of novel sexual experiences. After they had finished the first drinks, all four had a beer, and the giggles from the couch made Jimmy and Billy catch each other's eye and grin. Finally, as she finished her beer, Tammy breathed "Start the tape, Jimmy."

The blonde was rapidly becoming enthralled with all the possibilities her new found sensuality promised. Until she and Mim had made love, an act she would have considered forbidden and corrupt until she experienced it, the wonder of simple sex had been all she thought of. Now Tammy wanted to try many combinations, most of which had been on the pictures and tapes she and Jimmy had watched. She wanted different men, different positions, unusual thrills. It was like cheerleading, except the nastiness of it made her shiver.

She leaned over and kissed Mim deeply, with her tongue exploring greedily. Her hand went down to twitch her friends clitty, gently feeling her saturated cunt. "Mim, I want both cock's okay? I'll suck you off. But I want a big cum, something new." The beer was making the short girl woozy, and she just smiled in assent. "Do it babe. I wanna see this." They grinned at each other.

As Jimmy fussed with the tape recorder, the blonde rose and turned on the stereo. She began dancing to the music, concentrating on erotic movements of her hips. She had been practicing, and could get her pussylips to open to show pink when she humped forward, and also when she turned her back, leaned over, and squatted. Tammy aimed her dance at Billy, watching his big dong start to harden. She caught his eye and leered, and he ogled her back. "Shake that thing, baby."

Goaded on by his interest, she lay on her back, arching her hips high off the rug. She knew this drew attention to her pubic bone, made her cuntlips yawn apart, and emphasized the pretty, puffy folds as she writhed. Billy's mouth gaped open, and he jumped down between her legs and his face sank into the fragrant, moist swamp of her slit. She felt him sucking and tonguing, and wiggled harder, groaning with his eating mouth. She squealed with panting enjoyment. His hands found her titties, kneading and tweaking them firmly. "Mmmmm, yeah, yeah" groaned the cheerleader.

Jimmy surrendered to the inevitable, and sat down beside Mim, who was watching the pair on the floor. Her hand was caressing her own pussy gently, and when she felt the older man's hand on her heavy jugs, she arched up to him. Her other hand wrapped around his dong, and as she stretched herself on the couch, she whispered "Mmmm, that's a big one, Jimmy." She felt his member jump with her words, and kept murmuring as he pressed to her side. "I'm not Tammy, stud, but I love fucking big cocks like yours. I'll suck it, whatever, and you'll love it."

They both kept watching as Tammy was pulling Billy's head into her humping hips, and Billy was drooling with her heavy creaming that filled his mouth and dominated his senses. Her smell was inflaming him powerfully, and he was already hard. Her mind was lazily imagining how she must look to the lens, her full tits bouncing on her chest, her lithe legs flexing, her pretty features contorted with lust. The thought filled her with excitement.

Tammy was inflamed nicely, and gently pushed the head between her legs away, looking back at Mim as she did. Seeing her friend jacking at the hard prick in her hand as Jimmy kneaded her full boobs, she grinned and said "Two hard cocks, for my two horny holes. C'mon you sexy bastards, I want both of you to do me." She pushed Billy back to the couch, and knelt to slide his turgid, stiff dong into her mouth, but it was already hard and needed no more stimulation. She straddled his hips, holding his excited stare, and fitted the head between her foaming labial folds.

Watching him leer at her beauty, she let her body slowly enfold him, until his entire tube filled her cunt. It was thicker than Jimmy's, but not quite as long, and she was surprised at the difference in sensation that resulted. She twisted on it, looking over her shoulder, and signaled Mim with a shake of her head.

Her sexy partner whispered to Jimmy "I'm going to help you stick your thing in her ass, studly. Sound like fun?" By now, his cock was leaking, and he was thinking about wanting to get off, any way he could, and let the little minx pull him up and lead him over behind Tammy. She guided his jumping prick to the delectable rump slowly moving on Billy's member, and he was able to get it there by kneeling between the young man's knees. Mim pulled the plump butt cheeks apart, and Jimmy surged gently into the tight tunnel waiting for his penetration.

Tammy was shocked at the amount of feeling his initial entrance caused. There was the familiar tickle of pain, but the sense of her bottom being filled with manmeat worked on her mind as well as her organs, and she crooned with pleasure. "Jimmy, Jimmy, get it all the way in there, rape my ass, get me, get me.Yeah, that's it, fill meeeee." She was nearly screaming with desire as she felt herself fully entered from behind, and her entire groin seemed a receptacle of the two fucking cocks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.