Captive Cheerleader - Cover

Captive Cheerleader

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teenager embraces her sexual nature as a a result of an abduction by an obsessed neighbor.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult  

She awoke on her side, with his body pressed against her back. She didn't move for a while, dreamily reliving the day before, each of the climaxes, the discovery of how good it was with a man. His cock felt good in her hand, in her mouth, in her cunt. Nothing she could do to herself felt as good. She pushed back at his skin, particularly with her hips, and felt his meaty prick in her ass crack. A contented sigh came unbidden from her throat.

He stirred, then jumped.to a sitting position. "Shit, I bet I'm late." He bolted out of bed and into the bathroom, grabbing his clothes. Then he left, and she heard the door click behind him. The room was still hot, so she took a shower, again dosing herself with perfume. She didn't bother with any clothes. She was standing by the couch, brushing her hair when he came back. He had a fresh sheet, a box of cereal and a milk carton in his hands. "I have to go to work, Tammy. I'll be back at four." He looked sheepish and tense again.

"I'll be waiting for you Jimmy." She murmured. "I wanna fuck some more. It was really good." The look on his face improved. She walked over and kissed him lightly on the lips. He smiled and then ran out the door.

After he had left, the first thing she did was clean up the room and change the sheet. It felt good to do it nude, her titties swinging, her pussy feeling unbound by panties. She had some breakfast, then went in and studied herself in the mirror. She looked at her body in a whole new way, wondering how to make herself look sexier. Staring at herself, she rubbed her clitty, watching the way her hips pushed out to the friction. She cupped her breasts, fingering the nipples so they got hard. The woman in the mirror was someone entirely new, a harlot, a sex starved model.

There was a razor in the medicine cabinet. She soaped her cuntal mound up, and shaved her pubic hair into a small triangle, and all the hair around her pussylips. Then she shaved her underarms. Studying her hair, she used the razor to trim away some of the mass on the sides of her head, so the hairdo was more like the models in the pictures. After a couple of tries, she was satisfied that it looked more mature, more erotic. When she tried the red thong on, it looked good now, showing off her smaller brown bush, and her puffy labia. She posed in just the little bottom, wishing she could change the tan line. But it looked sexy.

She tried on the red shortie. It came to just below her navel, leaving a gap of skin before the thong started. Her boobs showed through. When she put a little lipstick on the nipples, they were more prominent through the cloth. She fussed with her hair in front of the mirror for an hour, trying several different looks. Then she took the outfit off and tried on the black one. It looked even better, she thought. The black color seemed a nice contrast with her pale skin and blonde hair. She hung both up on hangars, being careful so they wouldn't get wrinkled.

Naked again, she lay on the couch. As she thought about Jimmy, she knew what she had to do. She didn't want to get him in trouble, and wasn't mad at what he had done. She felt liberated and matured, relaxing in the knowledge of her sensual awakening. She had to convince him she would help him get her home without getting him in trouble. It would be easy. She could lie about who kidnapped her, and they'd never find her made up men. She had to pretend to have escaped. But he had to be certain she wouldn't tell on him.

Besides, she didn't want to stop this. The warm room, the way everything focused on fucking, getting off, made her start to cream just thinking about it. She smiled and started rubbing her now hairless pussy in earnest, smiling lazily as she decided to get off again before he got home. She took a half hour doing it, finishing in the bathroom over the toilet, her juices dripping into the water. Then she posed herself naked again, smiling at her image. She knew now she wouldn't settle for beating off except to relieve tension. Getting fucked was too nice.

She didn't know the time, but napped a while, and when she woke up the sun was a lot lower, so she figured he should be home soon. She put on the black outfit, and fixed her hair carefully. She put on a lot of makeup, like the models. He had a darker shade of lipstick on the table, and she used that.

She heard the car arrive, and he came in immediately. She had turned down the lights, and stood under the window, the sunlight in her hair, her shoulders leaning back, and her hips thrust out, the thong emphasizing her pussy. His expression of surprise and pleasure at seeing her gorgeous body displayed for him was just what she had hoped for, and he hurried to her, pressing to her lush flesh. She wrapped her arms around him and they kissed passionately. He smelled of smoke and grease, from the machine shop where he programmed computers, she guessed. "Go ahead and shower, Jimmy darling." she whispered. "Then fuck my brains out".

She waited for him to come out, feeling lazily erotic. When he did, his cock was already hard, sticking up from his hairy bush at an angle. She started to strip for him, watching his face. As the black bra fell from her body, his eyes got bigger, but he seemed happy. When she skinned off the thong, he stared and mumbled "You shaved your cunt, Tammy. Shit it looks neat." "I wanted to look like all these sexy models, Jimmy. I wanted to turn you on."

She was still standing in front of the window, and he knelt at her feet and pushed his mouth into her twat, his tongue getting inside. His tongue licked between the now hairless lips, making her jump when it hit the love button, hardening sweetly as her hips started moving gently. "You should bring a cd player or something down, Jimmy. Then I'll dance for you. Like those girls in the strip bars. I've always wanted to try that." He started to rise, but she stopped him. "No, wait till we do it, then maybe tonight. I'm hot now. I want that big cock inside me again, I wanna feel your spunk in my cunt." He was standing in front of her, and she reached down and wrapped her fingers around the big tube, rubbing the head against her slit as they both watched her do it. He was breathing hard, like her.

Tammy backed toward the bed, pulling him with her by his hard prick. When she got there, she whispered "Let me get on top, Jimmy. I wanna see how that feels." She giggled. "I read where that makes it last longer for you. I think I could get off a couple of times right now." He was smiling, and lay down on his back. She straddled his head backwards, and blew lightly on the jumping cock below her head. As she lowered toward it, she let her pussy down to his mouth, and felt him begin sucking immediately. Opening her mouth wide, she let his tool into her throat before closing her lips around it. To her surprise, in this position it got all the way in, and as she began sucking, she swallowed and felt him jump.

She pistoned her face on his cock several strokes, but he was already hard, and though she loved his eating mouth in her cunt, she wanted him inside her. She rose to her knees and seductively caught his eyes as she wiggled around to position her bottom over his erect member. She smiled as his eyes held hers, and she gripped his hot tube and fitted it between her puffy labia, but didn't sink on it immediately. She moved it back and forth slightly, twitching against her clitty. His hands reached up for her titties. Her smile broadened and she began talking sexily.

"I feel that big cock, can you feel my pussy? It's wet as can be Jimmy. It's waiting for you." She lowered her lips to his ear and whispered "I get to fuck you now. I get to sink that monster in there, all the way to the bottom. Oh I love that cock, the stuff it shoots into me, how it fills me up. You like it too, huh lover." She lifted back up, and now his eyes met hers as she let her weight push onto the rod at her fuckhole. "Here it comes, Jimmy, my cunt around your huge prick. Ooooh."

She was sighing as she lowered herself onto him, feeling the tunnel stretch, her cream lubricating the opening so there seemed almost no friction. She sunk it fully into her, feeling the now naked lips of her pussy touching the pubic hair of his groin, the splayed flesh giving her love button powerful pressure. She leaned forward slightly, and her clit pressed harder against the base of his boner, sending thrills radiating into her stomach. "Oh boy, oh boy, oh neat, ummmm."

She began raising and sinking on him, only a couple of inches as she sought to push at her slit. The pleasure was intense, and she realized she could get off quickly. His face was smiling happily, but he was relaxed and not seeming urgent. "I'm gonna get off, Jimmy. Hold off so you can make me cum again, okay? Here I go baby, here I go." She writhed against his dong, twisting sensation more strongly all through her body, felt it flush, and felt herself go over, pleasure bursting into her groin. She pulled his hands against her tits, arching up to the caress, the nipples radiating a wave out that joined the zinging in her tummy. She moaned "Cummmmmmmmm, oh cumming, aaagh." Her head was shaking rhapsodically.

As the climax soared in her, her eyes stared vacantly as she lost touch with anything but the sensation filling her. She could hardly breathe with the thrill of it. Her mouth hung open, and she stopped her movement on his cock. She did not feel his gentle surging as he tried to keep her high. It lasted for what seemed like hours, though it was only a minute or two. Then she was able to focus again, with her body still keening, and felt him thrusting up to her pussy. "Oh god that was good." she gasped as her hips started moving again.

Tammy felt as if she was floating on a soft sea of pleasure now, surging up and down on the huge tool in her pussy. It was mindless, yet relaxed and fulfilling. She stayed in a near orgasmic euphoria, the fucking keeping her there, concentrating on the sensation in her body. She surged and humped without reservation, writhing on top of the muscular body below her. Jimmy was kneading her ass cheeks, helping her move on his tool. She put her hands in her hair, head raised, arching her titties out. I bet that turns him on, she thought crazily.

She was vaguely aware that he was moaning "Tammy, Tammy, Tammy." Her open mouth was breathing heavily. Each time she moved upwards, she pulled her clitty against his rod, dragging it all the way up. Each long stroke became a wonderful thrill, making her keen with need. For a while, she felt herself maintaining a stimulated sensual high, but soon she felt him surging harder up to her downward strokes. She opened her eyes, and was pleased with the happiness in his face, as he grunted harder on each full penetration of her belly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.