Two Sisters - Cover

Two Sisters

Copyright© 2003 by Sean

Chapter 10: Feasting at the Garden

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Feasting at the Garden - Sue and Alice are very close sisters, and they're about to get a whole lot closer.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Incest   Sister  

Sue spoke first, "Oh, Alice, that was so wonderful. Will we ever be able to experience anything like it again?"

"I don't know, Sue. We can sure hope so."

"I hate to get up, but we can't stay like this forever," Alice finally said and rolled gently off of her sister. "Besides I must have crushed you, didn't I?"

"Hardly. You were like a feather. A very sexy feather," she laughed in response.

But when Alice sat up she realized that after a whole day of passion and no food, one didn't just hop up and run a race. A dizziness enveloped her as she paused. She decided that it would be the better part of valor to just go about this slowly. So she sat back cross-legged next to Sue.

I just want to look at you for a few minutes before I go," she whispered as she soaked up the exquisite beauty lying before him.

"Do you know that the Creator made a appalling mistake when He disallowed people to make mad, passionate love remotely so we could see the beauty of the human body," she said. "Well, at least some bodies. Your's, for instance."

"Might I say the same about your's?" Sue responded, as she also sat up in front of her sister.

As Alice reached out to gently cup Sue's small, but luscious, breasts in her warm hands, Sue extended her hand and caressed Alice's nipples. A slow, fervent kiss exchanged lips several times. Cautiously, at first, their tongues explored, as their hands softly and hesitantly meandered among the newly found hills and valleys of each other. Their nipple stood at rigid attention, being like lovely, ruby flowers stretching out in greeting. Sue paused a moment to delicately plant a warm, moist kiss on each sweet breast. Gently she encircled the nipple until her passionate tongue embraced the exquisite extreme tip. Their fingers continued to enjoy their romp, as children at play.

One of her hands crept up to stroke Sue's hair and fell lovingly to gently massage her shoulders and back of the neck and ear; the other stole lower to her delicately smooth, creamy white inner thigh and delicately inched to her pubic area, rich in erotic senses. It was still dripping wet with Sam's seminal fluids, but it bothered her not. Alice gently traced the contours of her sister's pubic mound and tangled her fingers lovingly in the hair. She leaned over and plucked a small, perfect, white daisy from a vase next to the bed and wound the stem amongst the fur and then tenderly frolicked over the mons and cautiously ventured further.

Sue's hands, far from being idle, caressed Alice's breasts and arms and followed the flawless, tinging skin down towards the deep and dark nether regions.

Quickly, Sue found Alice's clitoris, her blood-rich bud, flower, seat of driving passion. But not until after she had deliciously sought the hidden depths of her creamy pink vagina, the love-shrine. The fluids moistened and lubricated her touch. With exquisite care and tenderness she surrounded her exquisitely sensitive flower and caressed every crevice and tip. Alice gave a reflex intake as she reached the tip. Alice's moans were equalled only by her sister's.

Not to be outdone, Alice dallied with trembling hand at the brink as shivers of passion waved through Sue's graceful body.

Together they lavished joyful touch upon tender touch on each other as they shared their exquisitely lovely and passionate moment. As their soft and gentle frolicking continued their breathing meshed into one.

Imperceptibly each clung to the other. At no time did their eyes wander from each other, being constantly focused on their finger's meanderings, awed by the innocent and sweet "children" at play in their enchanted meadow, below.

As one they looked at each other as if to verify that their time was now. The electricity of the moment was awesome.

Their eyes again dropped as Sue untangled her lovely long legs and laid them on either side of Alice. They played as a perfect team. As one of her hands continued the caress of her neck and back, the other alternated between the tender awakening of her clitoris and sensitive probing of her warm cave of joyful love. Simultaneously, one of her hands sought Alice's back and pulled her closer and the other continued the dancing over Sue's bloated labia and clitoris.

As passion once again overtook them Sue slipped her hand down to Alice's craving and yearning vagina, exploring every inviting fold. And as Alice opened slightly her vagina she allowed Sue's softly probing fingers to run around the lips ever perceptually creeping closer to the warm, dark cave, as her flowing juices graciously covered paved the way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.