Lesson For Mrs. Parker - Cover

Lesson For Mrs. Parker

by Kimberly Parker

Copyright© 2003 by Kimberly Parker

Erotica Sex Story: Young girl finds her step mother cheating on father and teaches her a lesson

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Snuff   Bestiality   Violence   .

Valerie Parker sat in her car outside the coffee shop trying to stop the tears that were falling freely from her swollen eyes. As her sobs slowly subsided, a knock on the side window brought her back to reality. Standing beside the car was Jim, a boy she dated from time to time, giving her his usual big smile. As she slowly rolled down the window, Jim could see her tear stained face, as she tried to return his smile. Seeing that something was bothering her, Jim quickly went to the other side and slid in the front seat. During the next twenty minutes, Valerie had explained that she discovered that her stepmother was having an affair with one of the neighbors while her father was away on business. She went on to explain that she stopped home after leaving work early, and heard the wild sexual activity going on in her parents bedroom, and peeked in to see her stepmother on her knees taking their neighbor doggy style. She knew it wasn't a rape, since she was pleading for him to fuck her harder.

When Valerie had calmed down, she muttered how she would love to somehow teach her stepmother a lesson. A lesson she deserved for cheating on the man who loved her dearly. That, Valerie reasoned, was exactly what she would receive, no matter how long it took.

During the next half-hour or so she and Jim talked about just how this could be accomplished, but neither could come up with anything that appeared to be an adequate punishment for her "crime". When Jim saw it was time to get on home, he promised Valerie he would work on something and get back to her for approval.

The next day, Jim told Valerie of his plan, and she was more than happy with what he had up his sleeve. Knowing her father would not be back until late next week, Valerie wanted Jim to start his plan on Friday night.

Friday evening Valerie walked into her father's den where her stepmother was pouring herself another scotch, and announced she was going to dinner and a movie with a friend. Janice, Valerie's stepmother was pleased that Valerie would be gone for most of the night, and quickly switched on the sound system by the pool. This was her and her lovers secret sign that the "coast was clear". What Janice didn't realize was that Valeria knew her little secret, and had the speakers disconnected. Her lover didn't hear their "special song".

When Janice heard the back door open, she assumed it was her lover entering for a wild night of sexual bliss. With her back to the door, Janice didn't see Jim slowly approaching. Holding her tightly with one arm, Jim reached around and pressed the chloroform soaked rag over her face. Janice struggled momentarily until the drug had taken its effect. Janice was out cold, as Jim slowly lowered her limp body onto the couch. He then went outside and backed his van into the garage, while Valerie was out back re-connecting the speaker wires. Jim now picked up Janice and brought her out into the garage, and placed her in the back of the van. The first stage of their plan was now complete, and now they needed to get the other culprit in their grasp. Valerie went to the CD changer, and quickly pressed the play button, and she and Jim waited like a spider for the fly. It only took about few minutes or so before Pete Hanson, their neighbor, came though the back door. Expecting to find Janice, Pete was dumfounded as he now stood face to face with Valerie. When she asked what he was doing in the house, he bravely tried to lie and say he needed to borrow some sugar. Valerie snickered at his lame attempt, and just shook her head.

She smiled and told him that if he was looking for Janice, she was in the garage waiting. Valerie reached out and took his hand while and led him towards the garage. As they walked through the door Pete could see Janice lying in the back of the van, and panic hit him just seconds before Jim did. A quick, but effective blow from the cue stick to the back of the neck had Pete out like a used light bulb. Soon he was lying unconscious next to Janice in the back of the van.

With a two-hour ride to the old summer cottage that Janice inherited, Jim knew that both Janice and Pete would wake before the trip could be completed, and instructed Valerie to use the chloroform if either showed signs of waking. As they drove down the old deserted gravel road, Jim reached over and held Valerie's hand, assuring her everything was going as planned. They knew that Pete lived alone, and Valerie's father was not due back in town until next Saturday, they had a whole week to complete the plan and anything else that may come to mind.

Jim backed the van up to the old barn and he and Valerie helped the drugged couple inside. Using the handcuffs and chains they brought with, Valerie and Jim secured the two to the strong wooden beams that held up the roof rafters. Since they were more than ten miles from the nearest house, there was not a need to gag either of them. If they wanted to yell for help, so be it. No one could possibly hear them.

Jim and Valerie began undressing Janice and Pete for the festivities that were to soon begin. Jim worked on Janice, while Valerie disrobed her neighbor. Janice was the first to completely awaken from the drug, and screamed as she saw Jim staring at her now naked body. Jim reached out and grabbed a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twisted, telling her to shut up. Needless to say, she didn't shut up and Jim twisted both violently. Soon Janice realized that her screams were only bring her more pain, and bit her lip trying to keep quiet, just as Jim insisted.

Valerie was tugging at Pete's pants legs trying to get them off as he slowly began to awaken from the effects of the both the bash on his head, and the chloroform Valerie used on the way there. Completing that task, Valerie tugged at the top of his jockey shorts and yanked them down, exposing his soft, but impressive looking large cock. Valerie was more than impressed, and also noticed that his nuts were also large, about the size of golf balls. She looked over at Janice and smiled as she asked if she liked really big cocks. Without an answer, Valerie assured her that she indeed would get her fill of big cocks, and then told Pete that over the next few days he would get his nuts off like never before.

With both of their captives now fully awake, they begged Jim and Valerie to unchain them, promising to do anything they asked. Valerie then went to the van and brought back a pen and writing tablet. She walked up to Janice and told her that she would be released, only if she followed her instructions. Valerie ordered Janice to write a letter to her father stating she found someone else, and was leaving him. Although she had no intention of leaving, Janice agreed to write the note. With that out of the way, Valerie and Jim went on to the next stage of their plan.

Reaching down to Pete's cock, Valerie softly stroked it until his cock started to throb a bit uncontrollably. Janice protested, saying that they had been promised freedom is she wrote the note. Valerie laughed and told her they would be let go, but not just yet, there was more fun to be had. With that she knelt down and slowly stroked his cock, while gently massaging his large balls. When she felt his cock start to stiffen, she leaned over and slowly took him in her mouth for a few seconds. Pulling her mouth off of his cock, she looked up at Pete and asked if Janice was just as good at sucking cock. Janice was horrified that Pete seemed to actually enjoy what was happening, as it was quite obvious by his now totally harden prick. Valerie worked harder on his throbbing cock while continuing to gently fondle his nut sack. Satisfied that his cock was fully erect, Valerie quickly grabbed a cable tie and fastened it around his nuts. She then took out a the piece of bicycle inner tube she had cut into a strong rubber band, and stretched it over his throbbing cock. As is snapped around his thick member, Pete let out a yell that caused Valerie to smile. With the very tight band around his cock it was impossible for the blood to escape his engorged member. This would keep his cock very hard at all times. Valerie then tightened the cable tie even tighter, causing Pete to cry out in pain. Now his cock couldn't go soft, and he couldn't cum if he had too. Valerie then took his balls in her hand and roughly squeezed then released them while she slowly sucked his engorged cock. She did this repeatedly until Pete couldn't define the pain of Valerie squeezing his balls, or the pleasure she was giving him from sucking his cock. She then turned her attention to Janice.

Jim handed Valerie the metal clips and Valerie clamped them hard onto Janice's nipples, causing Janice to scream out in pain. Then taking a small water bottle, Valerie sprayed a fine mist of cool water over her breast that eased some of the pain, but only for a moment. Quickly Valerie attached a set of wires that was connected to a battery charger to the metal clips, sending Janice's breasts into convulsions. After a few minutes, Valerie removed one of the clips, and quickly spread Janice's cunt. Pushing the folds back that hid her semi-aroused clit, Valerie clamped on the metal clip. As the D.C. voltage entered her body though her breast, and exited though her clit, Janice withered in both pain, and pleasure. Her cunt defied her, and orgasm started to take over her body. Valerie pushed two fingers up Janice's cunt and when she felt her cunt start to pulsate she yanked the metal clip from her clit. Janice screamed as the metal teeth scraped her clit as it was pulled lose. Jim factiously asked if that hurt, and dropped to his knees and gently tongued her swollen clit. Soon she again was nearing climax, and wanted to cum desperately. Pleading with Jim to finish her off, Janice withered in ecstasy. Her pleasure soon turned to frustration as Jim took his mouth from her cunt and stood up and spit on her face.

Valerie then dragged in two large blocks of ice from the van, and Janice could only wonder just what they were for. She soon found out. On top of the ice blocks Valerie placed a plywood platform that had a large circle cut out in the middle. Jim then disconnected the chains from the beam and lifted Janice up and placed her on the wooden platform and re-attached the chains to poles on each side of Janice. This now kept her from moving from side to side, and with the angle of the chains, she could not pull herself up. Valerie then inserted a very large tapered dildo into Janice's cunt. It wasn't a real dildo, but one that Jim had made from a large block of wood he turned down on his wood lathe. The tip was two inches in diameter that easily fit into Janice's cunt, but quickly expanded to well over twelve inches. The restraining device was pure and simple, and as the ice would melt, Janice would be lowered slowly and her cunt would become filled with the large dildo. This would slowly stretch her cunt, and since she appeared to like big cocks, would pleasure her immensely. To insure that the dildo would completely enter Janice's cunt, a large amount of special lubrication was applied on the entire length. What made the lube so special was that Valerie had also mixed in a substantial amount of cocaine. This she knew would intensify any sensations Janice would feel, both pain and pleasure. As an added touch, Valerie also mixed in a little Ben-gay and Vicks. This would definitely lube her cunt, but also make it burn like hell. The thought of that made Valerie smile with delight.

Not wanting to let Pete think they had forgotten about him, Valerie turned her attention to him. She had plans for him also. Reaching down and fondling his cock, she was pleased to see the heavy rubber band was doing its job. Pete's cock was still rock-hard, and another tug on the cable tie tightened its grip on his nut sack another millimeter. Just to make sure his cock would stay in a state of excitement, Valerie slid a long rubber sleeve over it. The other end of the sleeve was connected to orbital sander, which was plugged into a timer. The time cycle was set to allow the vibrating sander to be on for twenty seconds, and then shut down for ten minutes. This would get him to almost cum, but then suddenly stop his excitement. Perfect, thought Valerie, as she and Jim headed out for a quite dinner in town.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.