Moving On - Cover

Moving On

Copyright© 2003 by S.A. Ninian

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - in this sequel to 'Early Days', Simon moves on into another chapter in his development

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

I stood at the flat door, hand poised to ring the bell. It had been a week since I had seen Mrs. Cranfield. She had phoned my mother on the Sunday to cancel our Monday and Wednesday sessions and had had delivered a package of work for me to get on with. Apparently she needed to visit a sick relative in hospital. Then on Thursday she had phoned again to say that she was able to see me as usual on Friday and to bring my completed work.

I rang the bell.

The woman who stood before me as the door opened was certainly Mrs. Cranfield - but the change in her appearance took my breath away. She wore a figure-hugging-pencil-like black dress that revealed - for the first time to me - her lovely neck and shoulders and enough cleavage for me to realise that the breasts hitherto hidden beneath her former modest attire though not over-large, were exquisitely formed and firm. The dress ended sufficiently far above the knee as to display more than the promise of lovely nylon-covered strong plump thighs while her small elegant feet were encased in expensive looking high heeled patent leather shoes. All of this I took in, in a nanosecond, as I responded to her smile of welcome.

'How lovely to see you, Simon, ' she didn't exactly purr the words but there was no doubt of the warmth in her voice, 'do come in.' So saying, Mrs Cranfield turned and began to slowly walk back along the hall. Quickly I entered and closed the door.

Ahead of me her swaying hips drew my eyes to the sight of her lovely bottom, revealed, more than hidden, by the tightness of the silk dress. I could feel my cock hardening and pressing against my trousers as I viewed those delectable hemispheres of round firm flesh undulating before me beneath the black silk of the dress, which was as tight as a second skin across that beautiful posterior.

The thought came into my head that Mrs. Cranfield might not be wearing any knickers - and I found it increasingly difficult to walk properly as my lengthening cock began to pain me due to the constriction of my trousers.

She turned at the lounge door. 'Just hang your things up as usual, Simon. You'd better take your jacket off too, it's quite warm in here.' As I hung my overcoat and jacket on the hooks in the hall, she called out, 'Hope you've managed all your home work.'

'Yes. Yes, I have', I got out, while desperately trying to focus on the notion of school work so as to bring down my erection.

'Hurry up then, Simon', she called. 'I'm waiting. I've poured you some lemonade. I need to talk to you before we get started.'

As I entered the room she motioned me to be seated beside her on the settee, I did a kind of sidling movement - in an attempt to hide my aroused state - and sat down at the far end. Mrs. Cranfield gave me a curious look

"Are you all right, Simon?' She shifted towards me and reached out to rest her palm on my brow. ' You seem quite flushed. I hope you are not coming down with anything.'

'Coming down is the last thing I'm doing', I thought wryly, more conscious than ever of the effect she was having on me. With her hand touching my brow I could smell her perfume more strongly - she must have dabbed some on her wrist and with her arm outstretched I could see the darker skin in her armpit where she had removed her underarm hair. With the movement towards me her skirt had ridden up her thighs and their shapeliness and close proximity to my own were doing nothing to lessen my temperature.

'I'm fine, Mrs. Cranfield', I stammered, 'it... it's just a bit hot in here. With the fire I mean... '

'Of course,. I'm sorry, Simon. I've been so anxious to ensure the room wasn't cold, I've gone to the other extreme. Never mind we'll soon adjust.' She smiled sweetly and retrieved her hand.

She gave a little bounce on the cushion so as to face me and assumed a serious look. 'Simon, I apologise for not seeing you earlier but I needed the time to be clear in my mind about things. I know we said that we would not refer again to those events of last week but I have considered all that happened and I want to tell you my conclusions'

I sat looking at my feet and I gave a start when she laid a hand on my leg, just above my knee, and none too far from where my manhood was bulging against my trouser-leg.

'Please look at me, Simon'. Her soft tone was more pleading than commanding and I met her eyes and saw in them a strangeness. It was as if she was rather frightened and yet hopeful. The way a child looks when it asks for some great favour which it feels the other person might not grant but yet clings to the hope that it will.

'I'm not going to give you grief about it, I promise' she said huskily. And to my astonishment she leaned forward and brushed my cheek with her lips. Her action, the closeness of her warm body and the intoxicating smell of her perfume caused my heart to race. But before I could respond or even think about so doing, she had begun to talk again,. slowly, calmly and in a soft quiet tone, so different from her teacher manner that I wondered at times if it was the same person.

'Simon, when you told me last week that you wanted me'... I gave a little jump and made to say something but she silenced me by raising her hand, palm towards me and a 'Shh'. then 'Just listen, please.

'When you said those things last Friday, I thought you were acting out some teenage fantasy. At one point I thought you were making fun of me. Or doing it for some dare or bet. I was, as you know, angry. But I was also puzzled. You didn't seem the kind of young man to engage in a prank like that. You have a good sense of humour but not a childish one.

'The more I thought about it, the more I reflected on the maturity you'd shown in your work and in your attitude towards me before last Friday, and the more I began to wonder if you were serious.' At this point, Mrs. Cranfield's voice became very husky. 'And... And the more I began to hope that you were, '

These last words came out in a kind of rushed croaky whisper; then, 'Excuse me Simon, I need to get a drink of water.' And she practically flew from the room.

I sat on the settee in consternation. 'The more I began to hope that you were.' What is she saying? Does she want to do it? What's happened ? Why is she different?'

These and a multitude of other questions, ran riot in my head. And then she was back, a glass in her hand - floating in the clear liquid was a piece of lemon and I guessed it was gin, not water - and seeming more nervous than ever.

She resumed her seat and smiled a little wanly and I noticed her hand was trembling as she raised the glass to sip her drink.

'You may remember telling me, Simon', her voice was very quiet and she was no longer looking at me. Instead she was studying her glass with great intent. 'Telling me about having a relationship with an older woman. A relationship that had been warm and loving and... and... sexual?' She faltered and then looked at me. A strange imploring look.

I cleared my throat and in a strangled voice heard myself say, 'Yes. I remember. It's true. You're the only person I've ever told about it.'

Mrs. Cranfield leaned towards me and stroked my cheek. 'I know, Simon. I know now' She sat back and took a large sip of her drink while I stared at her in confusion.

'Please don't be angry with me. I would never betray your confidence, just as I know you would never betray mine. But you see, Simon, when I began to think over all that had happened and began to consider that you were serious about wanting me, it came to me in a kind of rush that I might find happiness - for perhaps the first time since I grew up - with you and you with me.

'My great fear was that it all might be a fantasy and I could get very hurt. So I decided to check it out... '

I stared at her in utter consternation. My heart was racing in my chest and I felt the colour drain from me. Mrs Cranfield reached out and took my arm, 'Simon! Don't be alarmed. I haven't betrayed you. Listen. This is what I did.

'I knew from your mother's first talk with me that up till recently you had stayed with your Aunt Ellen, stayed there from the time your parents went abroad until your father died and your mother came home. You yourself have spoke a great deal of your aunt and uncle and of your time in Yorkshire, so it was easy to get her phone number.

'I phoned your aunt last Tuesday and... 'Now listen, Simon. Stop getting into a state... ' Mrs Cranfield was gripping my hand and speaking very forcibly as I began to feel increasingly uncomfortable and distressed. and sought to interrupt... 'Now just LISTEN! ' That's better. Trust me, Simon.'

She sat back and resumed, while I fixed my eyes on her face. ' I told your Aunt Ellen who I was and asked if she had heard of me. She assured me that she had and that you had spoken well of me. I started to tell her of my concern about you because you had behaved in a most strange way the other evening and I wondered if she had any experience of you having fantasies, especially fantasies about women.

Your Aunt was quite clear that this had never happened. Then she asked me if she could say something to me in total confidence. First she asked me if you had made me the object of such a fantasy. When I told her that you had, she then asked if you had mentioned some earlier fantasy.

I told her that you had spoken in the briefest of terms of having had a relationship with an older woman and of being very upset at its cessation. I told her that I suspected this was a teenage boy's imaginings. Your Aunt then astounded me by telling me that it was not a fantasy at all but that it was true, you had been involved with not one but two females during your stay in Yorkshire, both of whom she knew.

'She said that both relationships had caused her much concern but particularly the one with the older woman. However she said that she knew the woman very well and that she, your Aunt, had kept a close eye on what was happening. She said that although it was technically wrong for you to be involved in such a way with someone older, she felt that you had benefited from the experience and had matured into a very caring young man.

'I said to her that you had told me only that you had had such a relationship but had not given any more information.

Your Aunt replied that she was not surprised as she knew you were totally discreet and trustworthy. She ended by saying that although the woman concerned was very close to her and knew that she knew of the relationship, all that the woman would volunteer was that any woman who had a relationship with you would find great happiness and need have no fear of exposure. And finally she sought an assurance that I would not tell anyone of this as she felt that could be very damaging to you. I gave her that assurance and we said goodbye.'

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.