How Daddy Makes It Better - Cover

How Daddy Makes It Better

by SphynxKitty

Copyright© 2003 by SphynxKitty

Incest Sex Story: A disobedient girl has to accept Daddy's special kind of punishment.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Oral Sex   .

Note: I have to give special thanks to The Purv for adding his unique style of spice and making this so much better!


My Daddy knew something was wrong the minute he saw me. He could always tell. He stood with his hands on his hips as I came up the walk. When he met me at the door, I knew I was going to be in trouble. There was a strange look on his face, partly concern, partly disappointment. He could see the tears in my eyes and how upset I was, but he could also see that I had broken one of his rules. I was only 11 years old and I was not supposed to wear these black thigh-high stockings to school. There was no way I could hide my disobedience now. I walked in the door, clutching my books in front of me, almost like a shield. I wanted him to hold me and make me feel better but not until I'd had a chance to go upstairs and change my clothes. It always made me feel bad to disappoint Daddy.

"Daddy..." I began but he held up his hand to signal me to keep quiet. I obeyed and followed him into his den. He shut the door behind me, and then sat down behind his big desk, while I stood in front of it.

"Put the books down," he told me. "Hands by your sides."

That familiar flush went through my body as my father's eyes looked over at me. I knew he liked to look at me in this thin white blouse. My nipples, even though they were still kind of small, always got so hard when Daddy stared at me this way. It was easy to see them through the shirt.

"First," he began, "Tell me why you are upset. What made you cry? You know it hurts me when you are sad."

My bottom lip poked out in a perfect little girl put. Maybe if I seemed really upset, Daddy would be nice to me and not punish me.

He only laughed gently, seeing right through my act. "I really want to know Susie, but my sympathy will not stop me from giving you the spanking you deserve."

Now I was genuinely downcast and dropped any pretense. "The boys on the bus were picking on me, Daddy," I whined.

"Why? What were they doing, baby?"

"They were trying to look down my shirt and trying to grab my titties. One of them even pulled up my skirt! He started to put his hand in my panties!"

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry. I know boys can be so mean sometimes," he said and once again his eyes seemed to study my body. Then he added, "But you can also look at it this way - it means they like what they see - - Just like I do."

I guess I'd not thought of it like that. A smile and a blush went over my face and I felt much better. That is until I saw the stormy look on Daddy's face. When I saw how angry he looked, I quickly lowered my eyes.

"If I didn't know you so well, I would think that you like those boys to act like that. When you wear those kinds of stockings, you draw attention to yourself, you know that. That's why you're never supposed to wear them to school!"

This was what I dreaded. I was hoping that Daddy would have felt sorry or angry for me at the boys on the bus, but that wasn't to be. I was the one to blame; Daddy knew.

"I know Daddy," I apologized. "I'm so sorry. I just wanted to show them to my friend."

"You could have shown her after school," he admonished and then sternly ordered, "Now come here - you know what is going to happen."

I nodded and went around behind Daddy's desk to stand in front of him again.

"Pull your panties down, little girl."

I reached up under my skirt and pulled the white cotton panties down to my ankles. Daddy was looking at my chest again because he knew what kind of reaction this caused. Getting naked in front of my father always made my nipples get so hard and crinkly; they were now pushing the thin fabric tight across my titties. I could see by the look on his face that daddy was excited from seeing me.

He scooted forward on his chair and took me by the arm to pull me down across his knees. My face always turned red with shame when he did this. He pulled my skirt up to expose my bare bottom. My heart started beating faster because of the fear and excitement that I was once more experiencing.

"You count for me, Susie. We will go to ten this time."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, closing my eyes. I felt his hand resting lightly on my bottom right now and I actually enjoyed the feeling, but I knew in just a minute, it would be stinging.

His fingers moved on my skin, sending chills up my back. Then he squeezed my bottom kind of hard. I felt something twitch underneath my tummy between Daddy's legs.

Then the first swat fell. I gritted my teeth and said, "One, Daddy."

He rubbed lightly again for a moment until my muscles relaxed once more then "Two, three, four and five, Daddy!" They were quick and harsh. I tried not to whimper. The thing pressing into my tummy was getting so much harder. I knew that my father's excitement had reached that point again.

"What a pretty color pink," he said, squeezing each cheek. "Your bottom is always the most beautiful with this warm glow."

When he rubbed me, he pulled my cheeks apart, exposing the little crinkled opening between them. I felt Daddy's finger run across it and I gasped. It always made me feel so small and helpless when he touched me there. His fingertip actually pushed into my tiny hole, just barely opening up, never really penetrating. It created a greater excitement in me. Then I felt his hand pull away again.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.