Remorse - Cover

Remorse

Copyright© 2003 by Forgotten Idol

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A cold, quiet man slowly begins to give in to his growing perversions which grow around his elevating obsession with his young daughter.[will be continued in a seperate story]

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

Farah squirmed as Jackie pumped her fingers in and out of her cunt.

"Her cunt feels so nice," Jakie said, pushing her fingers completely inside her damp pussy. "Even right after having your cock in there it still feels so tight."

"Ah... mm" Farah groaned as Jackie slowly nudged a third finger into her vagina, shoving them roughly into her.

I was tired, and I wondered how much of this I could take. These two girls were going to test my endurance, but Jackie's enthusiasm was contagious as I watched her as I caught my breath. My semi-hard cock rested on my daughter's cum-coated belly.

"This is so wild," Jackie said, "her pussy is so wet."

I pulled myself up from the couch, almost passing out from the sudden rush of blood, and I stood above the two small girls, watching as Jackie fingered my daughter's cunt.

Jackie kissed up along Farah's body, and her mouth latched onto one of her small tits, forcing her to gasp. Farah pulled Jackie's head into her chest, and I smiled at my daughter's excitement. Jackie sucked hard at her nipple like a hungry child, as her fingers continued to dig at her cunt.

I ran my hands along Jackie's back. "I thought you needed to be home," I said to her.

"I don't care anymore," She said, pulling her head from my daughter's breast.

She increased her efforts on Farah's pussy and massaged her clit with her thumb.

"AHH... AHH" Farah groaned. I watched her face contort with pleasure.

"She's gonna cum again," Jackie sighed.

Farah's face was so sexy as she orgasmed, her head tossed from side to side, her mouth open and her eyes tightly close. Her entire body squirmed, and she yelled loudly.

"Oh," Jackie moaned, " Her pussy's clamping down on my fingers."

I smiled at her excitement, and looked down at them both. Jackie pulled her hand from her pussy, and my daughter once again went limp.

Jackie stood up and looked at me. "I need to get home," She said with a smile as she buttoned her shorts. "I loved seeing you fuck her," She said.

I watched her as she moved to the door, still walking as if her ass was in pain. I smiled at her, I knew there was a part of her that loved the pain, and I would not soon forget that fact.

"Goodbye Farah," She said looking at the limp figure on the couch, "Love ya"

She smiled and walked out the door. I chuckled noticing that her shorts were still soaked from her pussy, and I hoped that they would have time to dry before she got home.

I turned to my daughter, "I'm going to take a shower."

I went upstairs and jumped in the shower. The hot water felt good on my sore cock, and it still looked red from the events of the day. The power I felt was unmatched by anything. I felt as if I was the luckiest man, and perhaps I was, I had two young girls that I could fuck at any time, and my mind rattled with ideas -- things could always be better, I thought to myself. I doubted I could look at any young girl again without getting a hard on.

I got dressed after my shower, and walked out from my room. I heared the other shower going from down the hall and assumed it was Farah. I smiled, thankful that the naive girl didn't run off. She was such a good daughter, and she would never leave me.

After grabbing a few handfuls of chips I went out and left for the store.


I needed to pick up a few things, and I was only in the store for a few minutes before my earlier thoughts were confirmed. As I turned down one of the isles I saw a lady there with her daughter.

I sighed, looking at the lady's young daughter. I shuddered as I looked at the girl up and down. She wore a tight pair of pants, and a sleaveless shirt. As she turned I saw the outline of her small breasts. I tried not to make it obvious that I was staring, and I stayed a bit behind them, and followed them, but my eyes seemed almost glued to the girl's small, tight ass that was held snuggly by her pants.

She looked even younger than my daugher and a part of me said that I should be disgusted with myself. Still, disgusted or not, I had a hard time taking my eyes off of her. I found myself short of breath and my cock was swelling in my pants.

I got closer and closer to them as I shopped, and I could see her in greater detail. She was definitely younger than my daughter, but her skinny body showed the beginnings of womanhood. As I shopped I continued to peak over at her. Her tight, sleeveless shirt displayed her tiny breasts. As I got closer to them, the mother turned to look at me, I tried not notice.

"Hi," I heard the woman say. There was a moments pause, "... Aren't you Farah's father?"

I looked up suddenly, a bit stunned -- I tried not to look it though. "Yes," I said to her, and as I looked at her I found her farely familiar.

"I'm Carol," she said, "My daughter used to go to school with your daughter. I know you probabley don't recognize me, I've only really met your wife."

"My ex-wife," I corrected her.

"Oh, sorry," she said a bit slowly.

"Don't be," I said, "It's nice to meet you."

She nodded, "Nice to finally meet you as well. It's strange, I've lived around the corner from you for years and I've never introduced myself." There was yet another pause, "This is my daughter, Kim." She said nodding at her daughter.

I looked at Kim and nodded. I smiled at her cute face, and suddenly recognized her.

"Yes," I said, "I always see her out walking your dog."

Carol chuckled, "Yea, that's her, she loves talking walks with that dog."

I smiled at Kim again and she looked up at me. Up close she looked even smaller and more fragile than before. With a quick glance toward the floor I sneakily looked along her thin legs that were tightly held by her pants and the small 'v' shape of her crotch. I then knew why my former wife was so upset with how Farah dressed sometimes. She was trying to protect her from men like me. I laughed inside.

"Hi, Mr. H." Kim said suddenly.

I smiled at her. "Well, I hope to see you around," I told them. The comment mostly dircted towards the young girl. I would certainly start keeping an eye out for her while she's on her walks.

"Well," Carol said, "take care." She smiled big at me. She was a little too chipper for my tastes.

I gave Kim one last look over as she walked with her mom around the corner of the aisle.

I finished shopping, not passing by them again.

I hurried home, and the house was quiet as I entered. I quickly put the things away.


There was a stillness in the house that was eerie. There was no sound at all, and I found it a little unsettling, but it was, at least, peaceful for a moment. Night was quickly upon me as I relaxed out on the porch. After a fine cigar and a few beers, darkness had finally settled in.

I walked about my dark house. A light snore came from my daughter's room as I crept inside. I was careful as I slipped into bed with her, laying down next to her, pulling her back into my chest. Her firm ass pressed against my cock through the fabric of my pants and hers. I hugged her close, and closed my eyes, lulled to sleep by the soft rythm of her breath.


I woke up long before my daughter, the sun was just beginning to peak though the window, and I slowly rose from the bed. My head was hurting and not even my morning shower could relieve it.

I finally went to work, it felt as if it had been forever, but I guess it really didn't matter, my job was that of standing around looking important and telling other people how to do things. Most people in my position just went out and played golf. I, of course, had a different hobby which completely overshadowed golf.

I suppose it was a good thing for me to get back to work, but I ended up sitting in my office all day throwing pieces of paper at the trash can, thinking about young pussy. There was no doubt about it, young pussy is a drug and I was completely addicted.

I ducked out of work early to escape the boredom. I needed to fuck. But then again I always needed to fuck. I chose the worst time, or maybe the best time, to be on the streets. The schools were just letting out and as I drove along the streets of my neighborhood I was greeted by tons of hot little girls scampering home with big smiles on their faces.

It did not help my aroused state. I pulled into my driveway with a raging hard on in my pants. I was in the house in less than a second it seemed, and I noted my daughter's bag on the floor by the door. I went upstaris, hearing some whispering from my daughter's room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.