Remorse - Cover

Remorse

Copyright© 2003 by Forgotten Idol

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A cold, quiet man slowly begins to give in to his growing perversions which grow around his elevating obsession with his young daughter.[will be continued in a seperate story]

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

I kneeled on the bed, leaning against my daughter, feeling her warm breath on my shoulder, her chest heaving against mine.

"Please..." I heard her whimper, "Please... take it out..."

I hushed her and squeezed her ass. "You'll get used to it," I told her, and loosened my grip on her ass, letting her weight fall down onto my cock.

"Ugh..." she groaned as my cock pressed against her insides.

"You're so much better that your slut-friend," I told her, "and I bet she gets all the attention too."

My cock pulsed inside her tight pussy. I pulled her up by her ass, and groaned as her cunt sucked at my cock. Her pussy was slick with cum and it pulled out more easily.

"Ahh uhhh," she moaned as I lowered her slowly dow onto my cock. I felt her pussy clamp down on my shaft.

"Just relax," I told her and lifted her off my cock a little more than before.

I flet her pussy grow hotter as I pressed it back ino her.

I pulled her up and down on my cock as I heard her sigh with each thrust of my cock. My little girl was starting to enjoy her father's cock. My fingers traced down the crack of her ass, and my fingertips pressed against her tightly puckered virgin asshole as I continued to pump my cock into her.

I felt her juices flow down my shaft, and I pulled her harder down on my cock, her hips jerking as I penetrated her. Her hands clung to my shoulders, and her tits rubbed against my hairy chest.

She sighed louder as I pumped the first few inches of my cock into her.

"You starting to like my big cock?" I whispered to her, "having your pussy stuffed and stretched?" Her chest heaved against mine with a few heavy breaths. I pulled her ass down at my cock, and lurched up into her roughly.

"Ah!" she shrieked as my cock jammed deeper into her shallow cunt.

My fingers dug into the tight meat of her ass as I pulled her away from the wall and layed her back down onto the bed.

Tracing my fingers up her thghs I spread her legs out, bending them and forcing them toward her chest. As I hovered over her I had a clear view of my thick cock stuffing her small pussy.

"look at your pussy," I said as I pulled my cock back, "You can see it sucking at my cock."

My daughter looked only for a moment as my cock pulled at her lips. Her eyes closed tightly as I pressed back into her slowly letting my weight into her until my cock head met the deepest part of her cunt.

I held her thighs firmly as I gave a few slow pumps in and out of her pussy, and held my cock deep inside her.

Bracing myself against her thighs I pulled my cock from her steamy depths until only the head of my cock remained inside her pussy. The cool air ran over my slick shaft, chilling it quickly, making it long to feel the heat of a soft cunt again. I slammed down quickly into her narrow channel, her pussy giving easily, letting my cock jam into her belly.

"Ahhh!" She yelped loudly at my thrust.

I pulled out again, slamming it back into her roughly, forcing another yelp to escape her lips. Her yelps became higher pitched and quickly became one long groan as I continued to ram her mercilessly, slamming my cock into her cervix on each thrust. The bed shook and the mattress squeeked under the force of my penetration, and her limp legs bounced in time with my thrusts. A constant, soft whine seeped from her lips and her hips squirmed beneath me as I pounded her small body with my huge cock.

She pounded the mattress with her fists and tossed her head from side to side, and I felt her pussy spasm around my cock.

"Ahh," I screamed "You're going to cum, cum all over your dad's big cock."

Her whining grew louder and her chest heaved uncontrollabley.

"Come on, cum for me!" I yelled quickening my pace.

"AAAAHHHHH," She let out a fierce scream and pumped her hips up to meet my cock. Her fingers bit into the fabric of the blankets and her entire body convulsed under me. Her pussy clamped down on my shaft so tightly I was forced to stay still, keeping my cock buried deep inside her.

"Yea," I said her her, as her eyes remained closed, still huffing as she came down from her orgasm. I stroked her face softly, wiping some of the sweat from her forehead.

I groaned as I reluctantly pulled my cock from her soaking cunt. I let my slick cock rest along her belly, as I looked at her.

"You are the best," I told her, and rolled off to her side, closing my eyes for a moment.


I must have passed out rather quickly. When I awoke the bright sun was shining in my face. I looked next to me and saw that my dear Farah was gone. I looked around the room hazily, not seeing anything. I was slightly enraged.

I got up, not bothering to put my clothes on, went downstairs and made some breakfast for myself. In the back of my mind I wondered where my sweet daughter had gone, but the pancakes smelled so good and I was quickly busy consuming them.

I did not feel like going to work, and I did not bother calling, as far as I was concerned they could all go fuck themselves. I enjoyed a very lazy day, sitting around my house, bringing myself into states of half-arousal with memories of my little daughter squirming beneath me. Part of me lamented saying that I should have taken some pictures. Next time, I thought, I would do that.

Suddenly, the door bell rang, making me jump quickly from the couch. I ran to the door and looked through the peep-hole. I saw Jackie standing there, my cock jumped as I noticed her outfit. I opened the door a bit, sticking my head out.

"Hello, Jackie," I said.

She smiled. "Farah wasn't in school today," she said, "so I came by to see how she was, and to bring her some work."

I smiled at her, "Sure, come in."

I tucked my head back inside, leaving the door open a crack. She entered and closed the door behind her. She jumped as she turned to face me. I had forgotten that I was completely nude.

"I... I'm guessing that she isn't home," She said.

I nodded to her, and smiled as I looked at her body. She was wearing the tightest little shorts I had ever seen, and her shirt looked a few sized too small.

"Do you know where she is?" she asked.

"No," I told her as I appraoched her, "I was hoping you could tell me," I stood close to her, reaching down and putting my hand on her tightly covered ass. "I haven't seen her since last night..."

She froze as I squeezed her ass.

"I don't know," she stammered.

My cock was growing hard as I walked behind her, looking at her tight ass held snuggly by her shorts.

"I think you do," I said to her.

"I..." She jumped as I wrapped my arms around her, knocking the books she was carrying to the floor.

I pulled her into my naked body, "That outfit makes you look like you're begging to be fucked," I whispered to her.

"I... I can't," she said, trying to pull herself away from me, "I have to get home."

"Not before I fuck the shit out of you," I told her as I pulled her tightly against me. She whimpered as I held her close. My dick was instantly hard as I felt her warmth against me.

I pulled her over and pushed her down over the arm of the couch and quickly unbuttoned her shorts.

"No, I need to get home... ah!" She stopped midsentence as I pushed my hand down the front of her short.

"Shit, no panties!" I yelled as my fingers nudged the warm, moist flesh of her pussy, "You really are a little slut!"

"No, please stop calling me that!" She yelled at me.

"Slut, slut, slut!" I yelled, pressing my weight down into her back, "No panties and a wet pussy," my cock pressed agains the firm meat of her ass, "That just screams slut to me!"

"No! AHH!" She yelled as I pinched her clit.

"And sluts fuck, so I'm going to fuck you," I told her as I grabbed hold of her waistband and forcefully pulled her shorts down her thighs, exposing her hard, bubbled ass, and her clenched pussy lips.

"Please, I need to get... oH!" my fingers pushed up into her warm pussy, forcing her to gasp.

"Your pussy feels so nice," I told her, slowy sliding my wet fingers in and out of her pussy, "But since you won't tell me where my daughter is," I pulled my fingers from her dripping cunt and traced them up to her tiny asshole, spreading the moisture around her hole, "I'm going to fuck your tight ass instead," I smiled.

"NO! NO! I hated that!" She yelled, trying to squirm away from me.

"Yea, and you only took a few inches last time," I held her down firmly with my weight, "You're going to get the entire thing this time!"

I pinned her against the arm of the chair and slipped my cock down along her wet slit, and she squirmed against me.

"Please," she begged.

"If you didn't want it, you wouldn't be so wet" I told her as I slid my cockhead over the surfice of her moist slit.

"Ahh!" She groaned as I slid a few inches of my cock into her tight pussy.

"And now your going to get my cock nice and slick for your ass." I told her, and she whimpered a little as I pressed more of my cock into her damp tunnel.

She continued to squirm and beg me not to fuck her ass and I pumped my dick in and out of her pussy, but the more she begged the more my cock pulsed with blood.

"Please!" She yelled as I pulled my slick cock from her pussy, "please don't do this, I need to get home."

"Not until I'm done with you," I told her as I held my bloated cockhead to her tiny asshole, "now I suggest you relax your ass to make this easier."

I saw her close her eyes tightly as I pressed my cock against her ass. Her muscles tensed suddenly as she inhaled sharply as my cock tried to pry apart her ass. "I told you to relax," I said, pressing my cock sharply against her, feeling the first part of my cock begin to seperate her delicate ass. I gave a sudden, hard push forward as I felt her exhale and just as I felt as though my cock was about to bend, it's head pushed up into the tightness of her anus.

"AHH!" She groaned, her face grimacing in pain, "Ow!... Please... stop"

I sighed at the feeling of her tight ass around my cockhead, and my entire cock swelled with anticipation.

I pressed her waist hard down into the arm of the couch and let my weight force my cock deeper into her.

"Wait... wait... ow!" She begged as a few inches of cock plowed into her. I didn't wait, I pressed again, wanting to feel my entire cock buried in her sweet little ass. Her face contorted with pain as her insides stretched to allow my invading cock. Inch after inch disappeared slowly into her stretched ass, and she grunted and clentched her fists into the cushions of the couch.

"Ah... ah... ah!" She wailed as I jabbed my cock into her with sharp strokes, stretching her ass around the last inches of my cock.

"Ah, you little slut, you got my whole cock up your ass," I whispered to her as I continued jabbing at her tight ass. My cock felt ready to explode as it was completely engulfed by her tight ass.

"Ah... ow... Agh!" She groaned, my thrusts becoming rough and quick, "Please... it hurts," she whimpered, her mouth staying open in agony, and her eyes shut tightly as tears slowly welled up in her eyes.

"Your taking it like a good slut," I told her, gripping tightly onto her waist and plowing down into her hard, "... just shutting up and taking it" I grinned to myself, looking down at the tears running slowly down her cheeks.

I lengthened my strokes as her ass stretched out under the onslaught, slamming my weight down into her ass, which was steadily becoming reddened. The sound of my hips ramming against her ass where almost as loud as her sobbing. My fingers dug into her flesh, and my cock was hurting from the heat and friction from the tight muscles of her ass, but I was determined to enjoy this girls ass for as long as possible. The feeling was driving me mad, and I shoved my cock to the hilt in her ass, jabbing at her depths, trying to imbed myself further into her body.

"You love a big cock in your ass, admit it," I whispered to her. She shook her head, and moved her lips as if to say 'no' but she was silent. I pulled the length of my shaft from her ass and brutally slammed it back in, forcing a shriek to rush from her mouth.

"like that?" I continued to whisper and I slammed her again with the length of my cock, "A big cock tearing your ass?!"

My fingers dug back into her flesh and I fucked her brutally with the full length of my cock.

"AH... AH... AH... Ow!" She yelled beneath my thrusts, burying her face in the cushion of the couch.

"I'm gonna' cum in your ass, Jackie," I told her, as I felt my cock swell. "Gonna' empty my balls deep in your ass!" My balls tensed and I slammed deep into her ass and groaned as the first shot of cum shot out from my flared cock.

"Ahhu, fuck!" I yelled as shot after shot of sticky cum blasted deep into her bowels as I continued to roughly fuck her sore ass. Her ass filled with my cum and leaked out a bit and ran down along her pussy.

Slowly I stopped, and leaned down against her, my shrinking cock still lodged in her ass. I tried to catch my breath as I layed on top of her, listening as she sobbed softly. I ran my hand through her hair and kissed the back of her neck.

Reluctantly I slipped my cock from her ass, and watched almost hypnotized as it stayed gaped open in a large 'O' for a few seconds. Her ass looked red, and her asshole stretched and sore. She gradually pulled herself to lay along the couch, and I smiled to myself as I saw her look up at me with reddened, tear-soaked eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.