Remorse - Cover

Remorse

Copyright© 2003 by Forgotten Idol

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A cold, quiet man slowly begins to give in to his growing perversions which grow around his elevating obsession with his young daughter.[will be continued in a seperate story]

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution  

There seemed to be something new in me. The days progressed as normal, but with a new focus. I was a perverted man, and some better people, I suppose, would have felt bad about what had happened. I, however, did not. Perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself.

The next morning it was a strange feeling having to look at Jackie. But it did not feel bad, in fact looking at her made me hornier than ever before. She never looked me in the eyes, understandabley, as she didn't know how to react. I could understand that. The hardest part of sinning is not the sin itself, actually that is the easiest part. The hardest part about it is doing it, then going about your normal routine as if nothing had happened. This was not a problem for me. In fact, I woke up the next morning, took a shower and ran out to the store to get milk and made breakfast for my daughter and her friend, who I had just fucked.

Where some would have found guilt, I suddenly found life. As we all sat and ate breakfast, I smiled at Jackie, who continued to avoid any type of contact with me. After breakfast they went there seperate ways. My daughter apparently needed to go to the library to work on a report, and she fetched a ride with Jackie's mother.

I don't think I could describe the thought that went through my head when I saw Jakie's mom. What sort of chuckling would have went through your head looking at the parent of the underage girl you just fucked the night before?

Other than that, my day was quite boring. I did some work here and there, and called some people for some work-related business. It was a typical casual saturday afternoon. Quite a nice day, actually. The sky was clear and the temprature was cool. I sat in the backyard and had a cigar, while reading a book. That was how I spent my day, waiting until my daughter returned from the library.


When she returned it was a bit past three o'clock. She walked through the door with a jumble of books in her hands, which quickly fell to the floor. I thought about giving her a hand picking them, until I saw her bend over. I was quickly frozen in place. I stared at her ass, the thin fabric of her dress could not hide the outline of her panties. As she picked up her books, the hem of her dress crept up her thigh.

My cock swelled in my pants. I needed to touch her. I needed to do more than just touch her.

She stood up and turned towards me.

"Dad, Jackie's mom wanted me to ask you if it was alright if she stayed another night, 'cause they have people doing work on their house..." She asked me.

It appeared that my luck was getting better every day. "Sure, that won't be a problem." I told her with a mild smirk on my face.

"Ok, I'll go call them to let them know," she smiled and walked quickly upstairs.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she did. I was going insane. If I wasn't going already, I was going to be very soon.

Farah came back downstairs with a big smile on her face, "Ok, she'll be over in a little while," she said and moved into the kitchen. I, of course, followed her.

She got some things together and made herself a sandwich.

"Did you get your report done?" I asked her, my hand almost shivering as I placed it on her shoulder.

"Oh... Yea, I did, thankfully. It's due on monday." She said as she made her sandwich. My hand slipped from her shoulder to her upper back. My cock had been swelling ever since she had gotten home. It was torture. How was I ever going to be around her all the time and not touch her?! I wanted to throw her up on the counter and spread her thin legs and split her virgin pussy in half with my cock. God! The images I had in my head! I tried to imagine what her small pussy looked like, and how it would looked stretched around my cock. I could almost hear her screaming as her belly buldged with my cock, as her tiny body thrashed. My cock was constricted painfully in my pants as the pictures kept showing up in my head.

I was breathing heavy. How was I ever going to live with her with these feelings. I needed to open up to her, but how? I bet that honesty could perhaps be the only gate. Those who are not afraid of the truth, can easily manipulate those who are.

I managed to pull myself away from my daughter, snapping out of my daze.

"You know, I'm sort of glad Jackie is coming over," I told her. I was a bit nervous, but didn't sound like it.

"Why?" She asked, placing her sandwich down on the table.

"Because I fucked her last night," I said.

She suddenly froze. "What?!" she asked, probabley uncertain about what she had just heard.

"I fucked her," I repeated.

"My god! DAD! Don't even joke around about that!" She yelled. I was a bit amused by her reaction. She seemed a bit confused as she sat eating her sandwich, not knowing if she should take what I said seriously. She ate quickly, not really looking at me the entire time.

Just as she finished, the doorbell rang and Farah quickly went to answer it. I knew it was Jackie, because I heard both of them run quickly up the stairs. I became curious and made my way upstairs to my daughter's closed door. I softly rested my ear against the door.

"My god, Jackie... I can't believe you did that!" I heard Farah say though the door.

"I know..." Jackie said, "I don't know why I did it either... at first..." There was an moment of pause. "But god it was so good!" I suddenly heard her say. Who wouldn't smirk at hearing that? I certainly did.

"Jackie!" Farah shrieked, "I don't want to hear about that!"

"Why not? It was..." Jackie said, "Remember when I told you about the time I slept with John, and how much I loved it?" There was a pause, "it was even better than that."

"Jackie!"

"But at first, I was scared. Your dad's cock was so big." She said.

"Knock it off! I don't want to hear it!" My dauhgter yelled.

"Why not?" Jackie said teasingly, "Is it turning you on?!"

"NO!" Farah blurted out loudly.

"Well, thinking about it is turning me on! His cock was so big I didn't even think it would fit. And it hurt so much at first when he put it in; it stretched me so much." She said.

"God! How big was it?" Farah asked, taking a bit more interest in the conversation.

"Big! It felt like I was completely stuffed, and all of it wasn't even inside me!"

"Shit," Farah mumbled.

"You are getting turned on, aren't you?" Jackie asked.

"You are such a slut, Jackie!" Farah said. "I don't even think I can look at my dad the same way again..."

"Why? It's nothing. It's not like you were the one he fucked!" Jackie told her.

"Jackie! That's nasty, he's my dad!"

"Come on! Like you haven't thought about it at least once?!"

"NO!"

"Not even for a second?" There was a short pause. "See, I knew it!"

"But only for a moment... I would never do it!" Farah said.

That was all I needed to hear. I almost came in my pants. I got up and went to my bathroom and took a cold shower. It was the only thing I could do. Even after the shower my cock was half-erect.

I tried to stay in my room for the rest of the day, doing some work on the computer. Luckily, I got lost in my work and before I knew it, it was dark out. I was rubbing my eyes when I heard a knock on my door. I opened my door to see Jackie standing there. I looked around.

"Where's Farah?" I asked her.

"She's downstairs..." She looked at me strangely and stepped towards me, "... I really liked it last night. I couldn't stop thinking about it today." She paused and took a breath. "My pussy is so hot..." She took another step towards me. I put my arm around her and placed my hand on her ass through her denim skirt, squeezing it.

"Come to my room tonight..." I whispered to her. I gave her ass another squeeze, pulling her closer to me.

She reluctantly turned from me and I closed the door.

I believe I paced around my room for most of the night. Perverse thoughts running through my head to no end. For the second night in a row my cock would be plowing into a sweet teenaged pussy. But only if that pussy belonged to my daughter! I wished. No matter how hot Jackie was, there was no desire for her that could compare with my desire for my daughter.

There will be time for that, perhaps. But no, not at all. To think of it was evil, and my better judgement was the only thing that had prevented me, on several occassions, from holding her down and fucking her. "But only for a moment..." I recalled her voice saying. She had thought of it before... but only in passing, like one of those random thoughts that come and go within a second -- those thoughts you have no control over; those thoughts you constantly deny you have. I, however, obsessed over the idea. Perhaps I was assuming too much, but if I were to think the contrary, I would lose control of myself. But then again...

I shook my head, trying to rattle the thoughts from it. I was in a haze at the idea, and time had moved by quickly as I was lost in it. I peeked out of my door, to see all the lights were off. Perhaps, I thought, Jackie was just playing me for a fool, teasing me again, making herself feel powerful. I closed the door, waiting at the edge of my bed. Stripped out of my pants my hard cock bumped against my stomach.

I jumped at the sudden tap at the door. I opened it, Jackie stood there, still dressed as she had been before. Her breasts pressed against the tight button-down shirt as she breathed heavily. I pulled her through the door, closing it behind her. I turned to her, her eyes glued to my cock.

Quickly grabbing her by the shoulders I turned her and pushed her down onto the bed on her stomach. I pushed her skirt up to her waist, and grabbed hold of her panties.

"You won't need these," I whispered to her as I pulled hard on them forcing them to rip on the sides. She gasped as I did so.

I tossed the torn material into the corner. My hands grabbed at her ass, each one gripping a firm cheek, squeezing them roughly. I pulled her thighs apart, exposing her swollen pussy lips. I cupped her pussy in one hand as I reached for the lube I had set out on the nightstand. I trickled it along her slit, rubbing it in with my fingers.

"Oh... aH!" She yelped as I quickly forced two slick fingers into her cunt.

"Shit, you were right. Your pussy is on fire," I said to her as my fingers were gripped by her pussy. She squirmed around, moaning as my fingers wiggled around inside her, her juices practically coating my entire hand.

She sighed in disappointment as I pulled my fingers from her. I lifted her hips a bit, and spread her legs further out, letting the tip of my cock bump against her slick cunt.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked her, rubbing the head of my cock against the lips of her pussy.

"Yes..." she sighed.

I pressed my cock against her cunt, letting the head nestle between her out lips. "What was that?" I asked her teasingly.

"I want your big cock," she said softly.

"And what do you want it for?"

"Oh... god! Just fuck me... please," She begged, "Fuck me with your big cock!"

I pressed down roughly into her, feeling her warm tightness slowly spread around the head of my cock. My cock slowly sank into her. I pulled out a bit, giving a few slow strokes before pressing down hard again.

"Agh! OHH... shit... yes! Split my pussy! AHHH!" She screamed again as my cock plowed into her.

I pulled back again, then slammed her even harder, pulling her hips up into my thrusts.

"AH!... oh... fuck!" she screamed as I did it.

I pushed into her, letting most of my weight fall down on her as I yanked her hips sharply towards me. Her body was pressed firmly down into the mattress, her breasts flattened against it. Her hands dug at the blankets.

"Ow... agh!... not so... OW!" she screamed as I pulled my hands from her hips and let almost the full weight of my body slam my cock into her stretched cunt. My cock mashed against the back of her cunt on each thrust. She bit at her lower lip, and winced with each pounding, forceful invasion of her cunt, yelping even louder as it continued to stretch the deepest parts of her cunt.

I forced more of her body down onto the bed as I pulled her legs apart as far as I could get them, giving me even more room to drive my cock into her. Her pussy was red and swollen and the lips where stretched thin around the width of my cock. Beneath her low moans I could hear my cock pushing down through the moisture of her pussy. I again pulled on her hips, this time forcing her pussy up at my thrusting cock mercilessly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.