Wild Family - Cover

Wild Family

by Kimberly Parker

Copyright© 2003 by Kimberly Parker

Incest Sex Story: Two young girls share everything

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   .

My parents' wedding was a pretty wild event, so I have been told, and also was the night that my mother got pregnant with me. That itself is not a very unusual event, but the fact that my grandmother also got pregnant that evening was the talk of the family.

What I have been told, this wasn't the first time my grandmother had a very unexpected pregnancy. She got pregnant with my mother, her first child, at the very early age of thirteen. The story I have been told was that grandma and grandpa, her childhood neighbor, had found a porn magazine that showed two people having sex. Being young and stupid, she agreed to copy what she saw in the magazine, and bingo she got knocked up. Since abortion was not an option at that time, grandma had my mother just after Christmas during her freshmen year in high school. Three years later after they both had graduated from high school, the finally got married when both reached the legal age.

My mother met my father during her junior year, and as the old saying goes, it was love a first sight and they quickly were making plans to marry after finishing high school. Since mom was the only girl in the family, my grandparents wanted it to be a big event and spared no expense to make it a memorable event.

Since the reception was at a hotel, my grandparents rented the bridal suite for my parents, while they stayed in room a few floors below. My parents weren't ready for children just yet, and since they had engaged in sex before the marriage using condoms, they had no concerns of an unwanted pregnancy. The problem was, condoms aren't always safe, and I am living proof of that. Plus being a little impaired by alcohol can lead to trouble, just ask grandma.

Through the years aunt Jessica and I did everything together as if we were sisters. If she or I had a problem, we always would talk it out and lend a hand or offer a shoulder to cry on. Everything in our lives that was a first was a first for both of us, including an orgasm.

This happened during the summer between our sophomore and Junior year one Saturday when my parents were out shopping for a new car. Jessica and I had been lying out by the pool all day and by mid afternoon we both started to feel a bit hungry, and decided to hit the shower and take a walk to McDonald's for some lunch. I went to my parent's bedroom to use their shower, while Jessica used the one upstairs.

I had just stepped into the tub when Jessica came busting through the door. "Kim, hurry up, come up stairs and check this out." I couldn't imagine just what was so important, but I quickly wrapped a towel around me and followed her.

When I reached to top of the stairs I started to ask what was wrong, but she quickly pressed her hand over my mouth and told me to be quiet. She took me by the hand and led me over to the door of my brother Erick's room, who is just about ten months younger than us.

She pushed the door open just a bit for us to peek through, and there on the bed was Erick holding magazine in one hand, while he was quickly stroking himself with the other. Trying not to giggle, we both watched as spurt after spurt erupted from his throbbing dick. We watched as he took the washcloth and cleaned himself, and then shove the magazine under his mattress. We slowly closed the door and headed into my bedroom. There we laughed at what we had just witnessed, but was sort of curious of just what he was looking at. As soon as I pulled it from under the mattress, I knew exactly what he was reading. He snuck one of my father's porn magazines from his room and was getting worked up looking at the pictures.

Jessica and I went from cover to cover and saw pictures of all sorts of sexual acts, but the page that Erick had it opened showed two girls licking each other. The expressions on their faces seemed to show that what ever they were doing was giving them extreme pleasure, and the story that accompanied the pictures explained in great detail just how much pleasure they were having.

When we finished checking the entire magazine out, Jessica took it and put it back in the same place we found it. We then headed back to the showers to clean up. Jessica was already back in my room when I came up the stairs, and was lying on the bed looking at the magazine again. "Jessica, what to you have that for again?"

She didn't answer my question and had a sort of far away look in her eyes. "Kim, you think that feels a good as they described it in the story?"

"I don't know. I guess so, by the look on their faces. Why do you ask?"

"Well, you want to try it?"

"WHAT!!"

"Let's see what it's like, we might like it. I mean what the heck. Can't hurt anything, and besides it might be fun. What do you say?"

"Jessica, girls aren't supposed to do that stuff with girls, I mean isn't that being a little gay or something?"

"Just once won't hurt nothing. Don't be such a prude."

"Well if I say yes, just what the hell do we do, I mean I am not sure what to do."

It wasn't long before Jessica and I discovered exactly what the correct procedure was, and I soon was being brought closer and closer to my first orgasm. Jessica's gently flicking of her tongue in just the right spot got me really going, and I returned the favor with gusto. Both of our bodies started shaking, and soon soft moans of pleasure filled the room. Like I said, we did everything together.

When school started Jessica and I were introduced to a new boy in town, Jeremy, who got the attention of both of us real quick. All three of us were together for first period, while it was only he and I in Algebra class together. We got along really well, and at times I felt he was actually flirting with me. I figured that I definitely had the inside track to his heart, but things didn't work out like I thought the would. See, he and Jessica were in English class together, and he was hitting on her a little more seriously than he was me. Soon he and Jessica became a couple that left me a little hurt, but it wasn't the end of the world.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.