Daddy's Nasty Whore - Cover

Daddy's Nasty Whore

Copyright© 2003 by Bizarr

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A new story about Natalie (see Natalie's nasty experiences). This time it's with her father. She's living with him and they can't keep their hands off eachother. They also get into gang bangs with strangers, and Natalie more and more gets to be her father's willing slave girl.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Pregnancy  

Over the next days not much was said between John and Natalie.

She didn't at all feel bad about what she and her father had done, but she could see and feel that John tried to avoid her and didn't say one word about their little fun.

But when they were alone neither John nor Nat could keep their minds off it. So they ended up dreaming about it both of them, but when they were alone.

Natalie used her rubber dildo and pretended it was her father's big cock slamming into her pussy and John had veird fantasies about fucking his daughter over and over and masturbated while he had those nasty dreams.

After a week or so Natalie couldn't stand it any longer and began trying to make her father look at her while she walked around in the house in a very short dress and 'accidently' letting him see her naked butt and pussy under it.

John wanted to both tell her what a lovely girl she was and to tell her to wear something less revealing, but he couldn't get the words over his lips and he couldn't keep his eyes off her young slim body.

So Natalie got naughtier and naughtier and showed off all the time and John got hornier and hornier from staring at his daughter's butt, tits and pussy.

Until one afternoon where John again came home too early to have some time alone in the house - as he had done a lot lately.

But perhaps Nat knew that her father did that from time to time, because she had done the same, and had arived in the house a little before her father arrived.

Once in the house she had torn off her dress had put on one of her father's videos and sat in the sofa naked and with her fingers playing with her pussy as John came in from the garage.

She didn't even look at him but continued staring at the screen and massaging her little clit.

John felt his cock swell at once and stared at her half naked young body while he took off his trousers and sat down beside her.

"Oh hallo Dad", Nat giggled, "I didn't expect you home so early, so I thought I would have some fun. Do you like to watch me play with my pussy.

"I'm afraid I do", John whispered and grabbed his rigid cock and started stroking it while he gazed at his daughter's busy fingers.

"Can I play with your cock", Nat giggled, "please Dad let me lick your wonderful cock".

"Oh my God I can't say no", John said and watched how his daughter leaned over his lap and wrapped her hand around his throbbing cock, kissed his bulging head and started licking the head with her tongue.

Her warm tongue circled round the head and a little later John couldn't stand it any more. He grabbed her neck and pushed her mouth down.

Natalie willingly opened her mouth and swallowed his thick meat.

John leaned back in the sofa and felt in heaven with his daughter's mouth and tongue sucking off his rock hard cock, which soon started leaking his salty precum.

"Oh your cock tastes so good", Nat giggled and raised her head and slowly licked his precum off her lips, "can I have it in my little pussy? Please Daddy, I desperately need your big cock in my wet little pussy hole".

And without waiting for his answer - she didn't want him to have second thoughts - Nat straddled him facing him and kneeling with her legs around his hips.

John tried to convince himself to push her off his lap, but he couldn't.

He grabbed her soft round ass cheeks, pulled them apart, and together they managed to get his cock in the right position.

His big bulging head slide a few times over her swollen pussy lips, then Nat almost forced her body down and gasped for air as his thick meat entered her little hole.

"Oh my God, Dad", she whispered and wriggled around to get his hard cock all the way into her soaking wet pussy, "you're so big and thick. Please fuck me real deep and hard".

And John didn't object. He grabbed her hips, and faster and faster he pulled her up and pushed her down on his fat meat.

"Oh yes, Dad", Nat cried out feeling her climax already rushing through her young body.

She moaned and groaned and tossed her head from side to side, and suddenly she chivered all over her body, and her pussy contracted and grabbed his thrusting cock.

That was too much for John, he grunted like a horny goat and his thick sperm spurted into her little pussy. Load after load of hot slimy sperm filled her tight little hole and they hugged each other and enjoyed their perverted act while Nat's orgasm slowed off and John's spurting cock emptied his last drops in her.

"Oh dear Natalie, what are we doing", whispered John and lifted her off his limp cock.

Natalie cuddled up to him and whispered.

"We're doing something we both enjoy very much, Dad. Please don't be angry with me for wanting you to do it to me. I love you, Dad, and I love what we're doing".

"So do I", John said, "I'm afraid I can't stop myself. I'm afraid it won't be the last time".

"Oh wonderful, Dad", Nat giggled and gave him a long passionate kiss, "perhaps you'll alove me to sleep in your bed from now on, please Dad?"

"OK", John smiled, "I can't say no to you".

"Oh wonderful", Nat giggled, "won't you please carry me to our bedroom"

John smiled at his daughter, raised, grabbed her and carried her upstairs with her arms wrapped around his neck.

From that night on where John for the first time had real sex with his own daughter their lives changed.

They had both loved their first night together where John had realised that his sweet little girl was an experienced lady when it came to sex.

Natalie had sucked his cock, had straddled him and rode his cock so exciting while he played with her soft but firm tits.

He had spurted his hot loads into her pussy and she told him what a wonderful cock he had and during the night he had managed to give her another round and even a thith in the morning. Not rsince his very young days had his cock shown such virility.

And from that night on Natalie chared his bed with him like she was his wife and not daughter, and when John learned how much she too loved it, he lost the last drop of bad feelings.

He tried to be at home as much as possible and they couldn't keep their hands off each other for more than a couple of hours. Never in his entire life had he had so much and so often sex before.

But soon Natalie began dreaming about the things she dreamt about before she seduced her father. Not even sex with him more than once a day could satisfy her huge sexual need, and she soon found herself masturbating while he was at work.

Dreaming about being gang fucked by several guys, being forced to submit to strangers using her body as only a sex toy, being kidnapped by a bunch of young studs or a bunch of old men who took her to secluted places where they took turns using all her body openings and spurting their hot sperm all over her naked body and into mouth, throat, ass and pussy, and after that leaving her soaking wet all over and with their thick slimy white sperm oozing from her openings.

And without John knowing Natalie began visiting bars and other places where she could show off to strangers.

One day in the afternoon she walked through a park nearby dressed in only a very short, thin and tight minidress and high heeled shoes.

She felt so hot and from the looks she got from bypassing men she knew they somehow could see her readiness for some fun.

But most of them were out for a walk with their wives and could only gaze at her body.

Natalie got hotter and hotter and decided to sit down at a picnic table in a secluded corner of the park.

She had to feel how wet her pussy was and spread her thighs and pushed up the dress and caressed herself. She was soaking wet and her fingers started fondling her swollen pussy lips massaging her erect little clitoris and sliding in and out of her wet slit.

Natalie sat there in her own thoughts and didn't see an old man who approached the table.

Suddenly she looked up and saw his smiling face.

"Enjoying yourself?", he asked and sat down opposite her.

"Yes, what do you mean", Natalie giggled and tried to pull her dress down. He looked so nice and she hardly couldn't stop playing with her pussy.

"Well I have been watching you for some time", the man laughed, "and it seems like you're a real lovely girl that enjoys herself".

"Oh what a naughty man you are. I didn't think anyone saw me", Nat giggled and tried to keep her eyes from gazing directly at his crotch where it looked like he hid something very long and thick that made his trousers bulge out.

"Mind if I join in?", the man asked and stood up and walked to her side of the table and sat down beside her.

"Well I don't know", Natalie giggled, but didn't try to stop him when he let his warm hand slide up her thigh.

Natalie didn't even complain when his fingers reached her pussy and started caressing it. She just sat there blushing while she felt his fingers find her sensitive little clit and started playing so soft and exciting with it.

"Why don't you spread your wonderful legs like before", he whispered in her ear, and not really thinking about it Nat let her thighs being pushed apart and leaned back and closed her eyes.

His fingers felt so good and he was obviously an experienced man who knew how to tease a girl and make her want more.

"Do you like having your sweet little pussy touched and played with", he whispered.

"Oh yes I do", Nat whispered and leaned her head against his shoulder grinding her pussy against his fingers.

"I think you're a very naughty girl", he laughed, "do you often let strange men play with your pussy?"

"If they want to", Nat giggled, "after all I'm just a poor little girl and you're such a strong man".

"Then you would perhaps like to play a little with my poor cock who hasn't been touched by such a sweet young girl for ages", the man whispered.

"Of course, sir", Nat giggled sliding down under the table kneeling between his legs.

Her fingers slowly unzipped his trousers and he helped her pulling them down.

Natalie stared at the huge bulge in his pants.

"Oh sir, he looks so big", she whispered while her fingers caressed the bulge, "I fear I won't be able to handle such a huge manhood".

"Oh Christ, get him out and lick him", the man grunted.

And Nat pulled down his pants and let her fingertips caress the huge and rock hard cock which twisted and spasmed while his precum leaked from the huge head.

The man groaned and Nat felt sorry for him and grabbed around the thick warm meat and started stroking it up and down.

It felt so alive in her hand and she felt her pussy leak her juices while it obviously dreamt about being filled with all that meat.

"Please girl, suck him, take him in your warm mouth and suck him", the man grunted and grabbed around her head and pulled it down.

Natalie smiled and more than willingly she opened her mouth and let her tongue circle around on the pulsating head. She loved the feeling of giving pleasure to a man and the sounds of pure lust that came from the man made her feel happy.

She allowed him to force her mouth down and the huge cock disappeared between her soft lips.

The man grunted and pushed down on her head until the whole cock was buried in her throat.

Nat couldn't breathe and being unable to do that and the feeling of the fat meat in her throat and the taste of his oozing precum almost made her climax.

Laying here in the middle of the park sucking an old stranger's fat cock was to arousing to her that she just had to feel him in her pussy.

She pulled free and looked up.

"Please sir, don't you want to use my little pussy", she whispered.

"Oh yes I do, I want so much to slam my cock up your sweet young tight pussy", the man laughed and looked around, "but don't you think we should find another place. I admit that it would be very arousing to fuck you right here on the table where everyone could see it, but I also like not to be disturbed"

"Oh yes it would be great fun to lay on the table while you did me. It would be so arousing if somebody watched and perhaps took out their cocks and played with them while they watched you do me. But what did you have in mind?"

"I know just the place", the man laughed and raised and pulled up his trousers, "come on, I'll show you"

Natalie also got out from under the table, pulled down her dress and followed him.

He let her through the park and couldn't keep his fingers off her body. He had his hand on either her firm butt under the dress or down between her thighs, and Nat used one hand to caress his crotch where his big and still rock hard cock made a whole tent in his trousers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.