Grandma - Cover

Grandma

by Trog

Copyright© 2003 by Trog

Incest Sex Story: Grandmother and grandson. Could sex be any better? Only if mom and dad get into the action, but not in this story. Who knows what may happen in the future? Even I won't guess.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Grand Parent   First   .

I suppose it would seem unlikely that at fourteen I could feel the animal desire for my grandmother but nothing I could think of would allow those thoughts to leave me. Maybe if I started at the beginning you and I will better understand my feelings.

Going back several years I always remembered grandma as a warm friendly woman. Often when visiting she would hold me in her lap and lay my head against her bosom. I didn't pay all the much attention to her body at that time but loved the way her large breasts felt against my cheek. Often I would stay over with her and just as often crawl into bed with her and she would hold me close.

I guess I was about nine or ten before I started to take more notice of her. She would still let me sit on her lap and lay my head on her chest but I had grown more and instead of being between her globes my head now rested more on top of them. About that time I began to realize the blouses she wore always buttoned in the front and she seldom used the top two. As I sat on her lap I could look down and see the deep valley between her breasts and the lacey top of one bra cup.

Oh I knew about bras and the other things women wore underneath because of my mother. It wasn't unusual for her to pass me in the hall wearing only panties and bra and so began my education.

I was eleven when I was visiting my grandma one another one of my sleep overs at her house. As usual I slept in her bed and thought myself lucky. She wore a short nightgown that fell to mid thigh and the top was fairly loose fitting. Many times before going to bed grandma would bend over and I got an even better look at her breasts. By now I was really becoming curious about girls and seeing grandma's unrestricted breasts swaying inside her nightgown interested me a great deal.

Grandma, I'm sure, must have known I was looking but for some reason she never said anything or tried to stop me. As a matter of fact, in later years, I became convinced she was intentionally letting me see her.

It was on this visit that after getting up she said it was time for her to get ready for work. My mother was going to be picking me up in a couple of hours. I sat on the bed as grandma sat in front of her dressing table putting on her make-up. From the side angle I was at I could easily see her in the mirror. As she moved her hands and arms I saw the large swell of her breasts moving inside her nightgown and before long I noticed two hard bumps in front. I was absolutely sure those were her nipples but couldn't figure out why they were sticking out like tiny thumbs. I was about to ask her about it when she turned and saw me staring.

"It happens to me sometimes." She was looking directly at my face with a smile. "I saw you looking and knew you wanted to ask so I thought I would tell you."

I must have blushed because suddenly grandma started laughing. I kinda giggled along with her but couldn't tear my eyes away from her chest. The more she laughed the more her large breasts moved and began to almost bounce. The bumps became bigger and looked harder.

"Are those your nipples?" I almost choked on the words of my question.

"Yes they are and right now they are very hard. That's why they are sticking out and you can see them so easily. Now it's time you went out to the front room. I have to change my clothes."

"Oh. You mean I can't stay and watch?"

"Certainly not young man. It's not like when you five or six anymore and we used to take baths together. You're much older now and you shouldn't be seeing me without my clothes."

Taking one last longing look at her chest I left her room. She closed the door and I went to the front room to watch TV. About fifteen minutes later grandma came out dressed for work. She was a sales lady for a large store and dressed very nicely. Since I was started to take an interest in the opposite sex I, for the first time, really notice grandma's body. She sure looked good. Her skirt was half way between her hips and knees and the blouse was crisp with the usual top two buttons undone. It was snug enough that I easily saw the valley between her breasts. I knew grandma wasn't a young woman anymore but still I found it hard to believe that at this time she was all of fifty years old. She looked a lot younger.

As time went on I still would visit grandma and sleep over but since that one time when I was eleven I didn't sleep in her bed. She explained that I was getting to old for that and besides people wouldn't understand. I wasn't sure what she meant but didn't ask.

Now here I am at fourteen and once again staying with my grandmother. We'd spent the night playing cards games and watching movies before going to bed. I was sleeping in the spare bedroom when I woke up the next morning. Without thinking I got up needing the bathroom. There was only one in grandma's house and as I stumbled still half asleep I almost ran head long into her. She was just coming out of the bathroom herself. We both stopped and I must have mumbled something about being sorry for not watching where I was going.

Grandma didn't say anything; she just stood there looking at me. I suddenly realized why when I looked down and saw my morning erection. I guess you could say I was developing rather early for my age because I was showing a large tent in my shorts. My face started to burn as I looked up at grandma. Her eyes looked almost glazed and for the second time in my life I saw her nipples sticking out and looking very hard.

I managed to rush past her, close the door and finally relieve the pressure in my bladder. Flushing the toilet I saw I was still rather stiff. Then I remembered seeing grandma's hard nipples and felt myself becoming fully erect again. My breathing became quicker as my fist fully took charge of my throbbing prick. I had been masturbating for almost a year but this was the first time I had started doing it in grandma's house. As I stroked myself to quick completion shame suddenly entered my body.

Later that morning while we were eating breakfast nothing was said about what had happened in the hall. I had almost forgotten it when grandma sat beside me with her coffee.

"Jack, I couldn't help but notice just how much you've gown up in the last few years. I guess now would be a good time to explain to you why we can't sleep in the same bed anymore. You see when a boy starts to become a man certain things about him change. For one thing he starts having things happen to his body like they way you looked this morning just before going to the bathroom."

"I know grandma and I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking and it just happened."

"Don't be sorry honey. It was perfectly natural. Boys and men get like that all the time. It usually means they are sexually aroused and, yes, women get that way too but it's not so easily seen."

"You mean like when your nipples got hard like they did?" Oh yeah, I already knew about such things and was mildly pleased when grandma show a certain amount of surprise.

"Well, I see you're much more advanced that I thought. OK, yes what you said is true. When a woman becomes sexually aroused her nipples do become hard and stick out."

"Is that what happened to you grandma? Did you become sexually aroused?" For some reason I had never thought of my grandmother ever having sex, but then I never thought of my mother and dad that way either.

"Let's just say you caught be off guard." Now it was her turn to blush and since she was still in her nightgown with the top riding low I could easily see the red creeping down her chest and covering the exposed portion of her still large breasts.

"How long has grandpa been gone? Ten years?"

"Yes ten long years. Sometimes it seems much longer." She got a wistful look on her face.

"I know I shouldn't ask but has it been that long since you've had, uh, you know."

"Sex? Yes it has been all that long. Still I can't really complain. Your grandfather and I had a very good life together and yes the sex was wonderful. And before you ask I still miss him and the many nights we spent in bed."

I saw the first hint of a tear about to leave her eyes when grandma suddenly got up and started cleaning the kitchen. Being Saturday I was starting the week-end being at her house. Later we went shopping and just walked around a couple of the local malls. That night we spent watching movies until it was time for bed.

Later that night I woke to a sound that didn't belong. It was the slight squeak of the bedroom door opening. Laying on my back my face was turned towards the door. Keeping my eyes almost closed I could make out the silhouette of grandma framed in the doorway by the dim light coming from the night light in the bathroom. I lay still as she silently came closer, knelt beside the bed and carefully lifted and pulled down the covers.

I was momentarily embarrassed at her seeing that I was naked. It had been a long time since I wore anything to bed. What was going to happen I couldn't have guessed but because of the way grandma had to turn when she knelt beside me the dim light allowed me to see her breasts inside her nightgown. I could barely see that her nipples were swollen and sticking out hard. There was a feather light touch on my stomach and I felt her soft fingers slowly moving downward. She reached my pubic hair and gently her fingers slipped further down until she was cupping my scrotum.

In most of the stories I've read the boy's organ would have instantly sprouted up rock hard but that isn't the way it happened with me. Instead I felt myself slowly growing firmer and just as she carefully wrapped her fingers around my shaft I became erect. I tried my best to feign sleep as I shifted just enough to allow my eyes to look down my naked body. Grandma's fist was slowly moving up and down my now hard shaft and I saw her head coming closer to it. I saw her tongue slip from her lips and felt it as she licked the swollen head. I had to grit my teeth to keep from jumping and giving myself away.

Grandma began to lick more and more of the head and along my shaft as she kept up the slow stroking action that was feeling so good. I almost sighed out loud when she moved down to take first one testicle into her mouth and then change to take the other. By now I was surprised I hadn't shot my load and became intent on keeping it from happening for as long as I could. When she first slid her lips over the head of my organ and began sliding them down I nearly grunted with surprise. I had heard of girls doing things like this to boys but never in my wildest dreams ever thought it would happen to me let alone to watch my own grandmother doing it to me.

She must have like what she was doing because she was doing everything she could to take all of me inside her mouth. Like I had said before I was growing up a bit faster than most boys my age and I felt pride in the boy's showers to see that my penis had become much longer and thicker than the others. Now I was laying in bed watching my grandmother taking me into her mouth and was amazed when her nose touched my pubic hair. I felt the tightness of her throat as she swallowed. I had no way of telling but it felt like at least two inches of me was in there.

Grandma could no longer touch my erection with her fingers but she did gently hold and caress my sack. It took some doing but I was finally able to see what her other hand was doing and was I surprised. She had spread her legs and put her hand between them. I knew then she was feeling herself down there and it was called masturbation. So now the rumors I'd heard a school were true. Women did things to themselves kinds like what we boys did and I found it exciting.

As grandma worked her hand between her legs she was beginning to move her head more and more quickly up and down my throbbing shaft. By now I knew she was going to make herself feel good just like would feel good when using my hand and it became more obvious by the way she was softly grunting. I felt those vibrations travel down my shaft and tickle my nuts. That and the fact I was getting my first blow job was enough to trigger my climax. Grandma seemed to know it was coming because just before the first gush she shoved her mouth all the way down my now thicker shaft. When I came I gushed out a seemingly huge spurt, pausing to renew and gushed out another. Now grandma pulled her lips back and began moving her head up and down again. Again and again I felt the streams of my climax fill her mouth and felt it as she swallowed all I could give. I felt the shudder of her body as my orgasm slowly decreased and knew she had gotten hers along with me. Pride filled my chest knowing we had climaxed together, something that is supposed to be the ultimate in sex.

Having finished grandma, panting quietly, pulled the covers back up and tucked them around me. She had taken her hand from between her legs and lightly touched my lips with one of her wet fingers. I could smell an odor that was new to me and knew I had to learn more about it. Grandma silently got up, left the room closing the door behind her. I sighed heavily, relaxed and went back to sleep fully satisfied.

Nothing was said the next morning and started thinking it had all been a dream. My body was saying one thing while my mind was telling something else. At breakfast that morning I did notice a certain something different about her. Grandma seemed much more relaxed with a curious smile on her lips. At the same time I noticed she was much less concerned about how she moved and several times she gave me real good looks down the front of her nightgown. That was all it took for me to be convinced that what I thought happened the night before really did happen. I could hardly wait for my next visit and was instantly sadden knowing it would be several weeks before that would take place.

As it turned out it was over a month before I could go to grandma's house. School was coming to a close and I had more homework for exams than I cared to think about. Finally the school year was over and I was packed. My folks were going on some long boring camping trip that I really didn't want to go on and so as a reward for my excellent grades I was going to spend the summer with grandma. I was both thrilled and afraid at the same time. Thrilled because I would be with grandma but scared because I didn't know if there would be a repeat of my last visit. Had I only known before hand I wouldn't have been so worried.

The first few days were uneventful. Since I really did like working in the yard grandma kept me busy with mowing, weeding and planting flowers. The days passed quickly and each night I was exhausted. Every morning I woke up with my usual hard on and after relieving my bladder would go back to bed and take care of my stiff problem. I was beginning to worry that grandma wasn't going to come to my room at night but that night changed everything.

Surprisingly I was all that tired that night as I went to bed. Sometime around midnight I heard the feint squeak of the bedroom door and there was grandma. As she had before she silently crossed over to the bed and knelt beside it carefully pulling down the covers. This time I felt no embarrassment when she saw me naked. Just like the first time grandma cupped my nuts while stroking my now rigid shaft. As she took me deeply into her mouth I let my arm flop over the side and my fingers lightly brushed her breast.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.