I Am What I Am - Cover

I Am What I Am

Copyright© 2003 by MOF

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Three teens discover pain and humiliation. How lucky can you get?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I sat on the park bench soaking up the warm sun. Nothing can warm a body like the south Florida sun in July. It soaks into the body and enduces a feeling of peace that can erase the cares of the world. Not that I had any significant cares, but if I did, the all-pervading Florida sun would have alleviated them. I watched the adolescent girls lying on the beach soaking up the same sun that I found so soporific. The sight of those girls set the brain synapses in motion that took my mind back to a July day ten year previous.


I was fourteen and randy as all hell with adolescent hormones. School was out for the summer and I was supposed to be at work, flipping hamburgers at McDonalds. I had called in sick, though, for no reason other than I didn't feel like working. I was in my room reading a book (sort of) and thinking about turning on the stereo when I heard some noise from our back yard. My bedroom window was over the yard so I took a look. It was my stuck-up sister Trish, one year older than I was, and her snotty friend, Katie. They had evidently just arrived and were sitting by the pool.

Our yard was totally fenced in and mostly taken up by the in-ground pool. The whole thing was very private. I could tell by the way Trish and Katie were giggling and horsing around that they thought they were alone. Mom and Dad were at work just like I supposed to be. I could hear Katie saying, "C'mon Trish. No one's gonna see us and it'll be fun. OK?"

Trish agreed. "OK."

They both stood up and simultaneously pulled their tops over their heads. I ogled two pairs of luscious medium-sized boobs. I know I'm not supposed to think of my sister's boobs as luscious but, goddam it, they were! (Still are!) The girls then kicked off their sandals, stripped off their shorts and panties and dove in the pool. I was excited. God, was I excited! They were (are) both very attractive girls, Trish a brunette and Katie a blond (a real blond judging by her pubic hair.) They splashed and giggled and fooled around. Katie grabbed Trish's boob and Trish squealed and grabbed back. Nothing too erotic. They were just fooling around but I, on the other hand, was getting hot, hot, hot! I had my shorts and underwear around my ankles and my hand on my hard prick.

I watched them swim to the side of the pool closest to the house and start to get out. I was afraid that one of them might glance up and see me spying on them so I ducked out of the way. With my shorts around my ankles I stumbled and hit my nightstand, knocking the lamp off with a loud crash.

I was flustered and slid down beside the bed and prayed that they didn't hear the noise. "Shit, shit, shit," I repeated to myself hunched by my bed like a criminal. When you're fourteen years old, though, you know you're never going to get caught and I was beginning to feel a little more secure. They never would have heard the noise I told myself. They were too busy fooling around. When you're fourteen years old you're usually wrong and, of course, I was. In what seemed like less than a minute but was probably more like five, Trish and Katie were standing in my bedroom door, dressed but still wet, faces flushed and looking angry as hell.

"You creep! You were spying on us. Weren't you!" shouted Trish.

"No! Why should I spy on you? What's to spy on? No way!" I shot back.

While saying this I'm on the floor next to a broken lamp and looking guilty as hell. And, of course, my pants were still down. My knees were drawn up to my chest and with the moves of a circus contortionist I twisted, squirmed, jerked and pulled to get those damn clothes back where they belonged and then stood up while zipping and buttoning. Even I knew the jig was up.

"Why you lying little pervert!" yelled Katie. "You were watching us and jacking off!"

"I was not!" I cried. I was mortified. I was never more humiliated. Little did I know that I was about to learn things about humiliation that I hadn't imagined.

"I'm telling mom and dad, Michael, and you're going to get it! You're history, creep!" said my sister.

"No! Please, Trish. I wasn't doing anything. I didn't mean it. I'll do anything! Don't tell dad! Please!" As you can tell, I get real coherent under pressure.

"Just wait until... , " Trish stated to say.

"Wait a sec," said Katie. "You'll do anything?" Katie asked me. "Anything?"

"Yea. Anything," I really meant it. The embarrassment of having my parents hear about this seemed unbearable. Not to mentioned that they'd be furious and it'd be months before I saw the outside of my room.

"Why don't we punish the little pervert," Katie said to my sister. "Your parents will be too easy on him."

"Yea," said Trish with a smile that I didn't particularly like. "You might be right, Katie. What do you think we oughta do to him?"

"A spanking!" said Katie. "A good, hard, bare butt spanking with that fraternity paddle that your dad has hanging on the wall in the garage."

"Wait a minute," I interjected. "You can't do that!"

But Trish was caught up in the plan. "OK, then. It's up to you Michael. Either I tell mom and dad that you were spying on us and masturbating at the same time or you let us punish you with the paddle. What's it gonna be? Huh?"

That was no choice. Anything would have been better than the embarrassment of having mom and dad hear about this. But I still tried to negotiate. "Yea, but no bare butt. That's not fair."

"Why you little worm!" said Katie. "You spied on us naked while you're beating off but you're too good to show us your miserable bare butt. No way! Bare butt or no deal! Not just bare but naked like your perverted little eyes saw us!"

I can't say that I liked the way she put it but she did have a point. My negotiations weren't going too well. I caved in. "How many?" I asked.

Katie and Trish looked at each other and smiled. Then Katie nodded her head toward the hall and they went out and conferred. I waited in trepidation. They returned and Katie pronounced my punishment.

"Ok, pervert. Here's the deal. You strip naked and each of us gets to smack you ten times with the paddle. When we're done you get an hour of penance which means you stand naked at attention with your hands on your head so we can ogle you like you ogled us. It's either that or your parents. What's it gonna be?"

I'd never been paddled before but I didn't think it could hurt too badly. (How wrong I was!) The whole thing sounded awfully humiliating but it did give me a kind of sexy feeling. Whatever. I had no choice.

"OK," I gulped. "Let's get this over with."

The girls smiled. "Smart choice," said Trish. "Now strip!"

I didn't have much to strip. I was already barefoot so that left my shirt, shorts and underwear. I turned my back on them and took off my tee shirt.

"Oh, no," said Trish. "You face us and take them off."

No mercy. I turned around and slipped off my shorts and this is when my first problem arose, if you'll excuse the pun.

"Uh, I'm not sure..." I started to say.

"Look, pervert," said Katie (did she forget my name, or something?) If you have a hard on that's your problem. Get naked!"

So off came the shorts. Very slowly and very reluctantly. And of course I had an erection which Trish and Katie thought was the funniest thing they ever saw. I tried to cover myself with my hands but they had none of that.

"Hands at your side," commanded Trish and they both giggled uncontrollably. "This is punishment and it's our way or no way."

So I lowered my hands to my sides and stood facing them with my hard prick impudently pointing at them. Their eyes alternated from my dick to my red face and back again.

"You know," said my sister, "you seem to be enjoying this." They both had wicked smiles that presaged worse to come.

It's hard to say exactly what I felt at the time. I was horribly humiliated and embarrassed, attested to by my beet red face. But there was an excited feeling somewhere down inside of me that I wouldn't admit to.

"Get the paddle and meet us in the family room," commanded Trish.

I stood rooted to the spot.

"Go!" she shouted.

I walked out of my room, down the hall and down the stairs while they followed me talking loud enough for me to hear them as they went.

"Your bro has a pretty cute ass, you know, Trish," said Katie.

"It's just a scrawny thing," my sister replied. "It needs some color. Like bright red and black and blue."

They both thought that this was hilarious. I didn't mind the red part but the black and blue scared me. I got the paddle from the garage and met the girls in the family room. That's where I learned that this wasn't going to be just a spanking but a full-blown production. I was instructed to kneel and present the paddle to my sister with a formal request to be punished.

I knelt and with both hands proffered the paddle to Trish saying, "Please punish me with this paddle."

"Not good enough, twerp," said my sister. "I want to hear how many and why you deserve to be punished."

Trish was not going to make this easy and my prick, which was beginning to relax a little, decided that it was time to come to attention again. For the second time I presented the paddle and this time I said, "Please spank me ten times for spying on you."

"Shit, pervert!" I heard Katie say. "Why were you spying on us and why were your pants down, pervert, and I want to hear you say it like the miserable pervert you are. You don't say it right this time I'm giving you extra."

Katie was really worked up. I knew she wanted this to be as humiliating as possible. Oh, well. I tried a third time. "Please spank me ten times with this paddle for spying on you while you were swimming in the pool naked and for masturbating while I was doing it." I was beet red and thoroughly humiliated.

"Better," said Katie. "Wale the daylights out of him, Trish."

Trish commanded me to bend over and grip the seat of a wooden chair, which I did. Then she said, "You let go of that chair and you get extra. Got it, twerp?"

"Yes," I responded.

And with that the first blow landed on my ass with a loud smack and even louder "YEEOW!" I shot upright and grabbed each cheek with my hands.

"Too bad," said Trish. "That one doesn't count. You let go of the chair. Ten to go. Now bend over."

This was going to be a lot worse than I thought. She was using a full arm swing and stepped into the contact. Her tennis lessons were paying off. I didn't see how I was going to survive two more let alone ten from Trish and ten more from Katie.

The next smack came and then another. My eyes welled up with tears. My hands had a white knuckled death grip on the chair. Several more and I was sobbing aloud. Trish paused after seven and I heard Katie say, "Good job, Trish. You got the baby crying. Now make him howl."

And she did! Three more hard smacks and with each one I did not believe that I could survive another. You will never know what a hard paddling is like until you experience one of your own. The pain is absolutely excruciating.

After the tenth Trish said, "Don't you dare move, creep, or I'm starting all over again."

So there I stood, bent over the chair sobbing and crying with my poor ass burning. I'm sure that the two girls found it to be a very entertaining sight but I didn't even care. All I cared about was my burning ass.

After about five minutes the excruciating pain subsided and so did my crying. But as the pain and crying tapered off my embarrassment and humiliation began returning. And, as always, just beneath the surface, there was that un-named, barely realized excitement. The excitement that was, apparently, keeping my uncontrollable dick pointing straight out from my loins. Now it was Katie's turn.

"Listen carefully, pervert, because if you screw up you're getting double! Understand?"

Double? I didn't remember agreeing to anything like that but I didn't really feel like arguing the point so I replied, "Yes."

Katie went on. "When I say so I want you to get on your knees and crawl over to Trish, get the paddle and offer it to me with every bit of subservience that you used with Trish and even more. Clear?"

I responded in the affirmative and she said, "Go."

With my ass burning I got down on to all fours and crawled of the chair where Trish sat after belaboring my poor bottom. She just sat there holding the paddle so I politely asked, "May I please have the paddle?"

With a smirk on her face she asked what I wanted it for. I could see where this was going so in order to save time I offered what I hoped would be an acceptable reply.

"I need to give it to Katie so she can spank me with it."

She said, "Well, I guess that's OK then," and gave me the paddle.

I crawled on my knees to Katie and with a subservient voice I said, "Here's the paddle Katie. Please spank me with it ten times because I'm a pervert and need to be punished for spying on you and Trish while you were swimming nude and jacking off while I was watching you." I thought it would be best to leave out the tit grabbing part.

Katie grabbed the paddle and strode over to my chair and sat down. What was she doing on my chair? What was I going to grab on to? I suspected the answer and I didn't like it.

"Over my lap, pervert," she ordered me.

Tears began welling up in my eyes again. "Please, Katie. Not over your lap," I whined.

"Now it's twelve. Do you want to go for fourteen?" she said.

"No." I replied in a small voice.

"Then get over here," she said pointing to her lap.

I crawled over to her and laid myself over her lap. At first my hard dick poked into her leg and I had to rearrange myself so that it wasn't touching her. Not good enough! She grabbed the hair at the back of my head and pushed my face toward the floor so that my erection has hard against her bare leg. Things were going on down there that I didn't like.

I grabbed the chair leg with one hand and laid my other flat on the floor. My upside down head was looking at Katie's pretty bare feet, which I somehow found to be extraordinarily sensual. Strange things were happening!

Katie's smooth soft hand was caressing one cheek and then the other.

"Hey, Trish," I heard her exclaim. "You can actually feel the heat from his butt. C'mere and see." Of course you could! The damn thing was on fire! What the hell did she expect?

Trish walked over and felt for herself. Try to picture my predicament. I'm naked. I' m lying over a pretty young girl's lap. I'm staring at her pretty, sensual, bare feet. My hard dick is pressed against her bare leg. She and my pretty young sister are caressing my burning bare ass. And I'm doing everything I can to keep from blowing my wad all over the afore mentioned leg. Can you picture it? I get hard just thinking about it!

Trish said, "Hey, neat. It really is hot. And to think I did that." Pleased with herself for doing such a good job abusing her younger brother, she walked back to her chair and sat down. As her bottom hit the seat cushion the paddle slammed into my sore waiting bum cheeks.

"EEEYOW!" Immediately tears sprung to my eyes and I got two more hard licks.

I was screaming and crying. My one hand shot back to protect my bottom but Katie grabbed my wrist with her free hand and bent it behind my back. I was surprised at how strong she was. Adrenaline maybe.

Two more. Total five. I was crying, kicking, squirming and oblivious to everything but the searing pain in my bottom. Oblivious to the fact that I was driving my hard dick against Katie's one leg and into her other. Oblivious to a strange animal odor. Katie aroused? Katie in heat?

At this point Katie paused in her abuse of my bottom, probably to give my brain a chance to catch up with the pain. She laid one of her hands on one of my burning painful cheeks. It felt cool and comforting but her words were hot and uncompromising.

"Well pervert, seven to go. I intend to make them the hardest of all. Aren't you pleased that I'm going to so much trouble to improve your deportment?"

In response I cried and blubbered. I was totally out of control. I didn't care what kind of image I presented to Katie and my sister. Katie evidently wanted a response to the question that I didn't even hear. She smacked my ass hard with her hand, pinched it and said, "Answer me, pervert!"

I blubbered through my tears, "I... I'm s-s-sorry K-Katie. I-I d-didn't hear the question."

"Ass hole!" she said as number six crashed into my ass.

The next six came slowly so that Katie could prolong my agony as much as possible. Numbers seven and eight offered some relief to my ass since they smacked into the top of my thighs. The new area of pain was worse that the old.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.