An Oedipal Moment - Cover

An Oedipal Moment

Copyright© 2003 by Chikala

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A son finds himself in the awkward position of taking his father's place, in more ways than one.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son  

Scott stayed away from the house the whole day, even though he normally spent most of Saturday asleep, then the afternoon in front of a football game on TV. What had happened the night before had his mind still whirling. He needed the time alone to figure out what should happen next.

He debated on going in and just acting as if nothing had ever happened. Could she act that way too though? He'd practically raped his own mom. Clearly, the relationship could never be the same.

At dinnertime, he decided to go home. She would be worried and he didn't want to cause her more pain.

She was in the kitchen when he entered the side door. There was a wonderful aroma in the air, a seafood dish that he'd often told her was his favorite. While pulling the casserole out of the oven, she was bent over wearing white cotton shorts. They were pulled up tight against the curve of her ass crack and he felt a stirring beneath his zipper.

When she stood and turned, he saw that she wore a sleeveless tanktop with no bra. Was he only imagining it or did her nipples suddenly grow hard when she saw him?

Her face was a mask of confusion but she managed a wan smile. "I was beginning to get worried about you."

"I'm okay," he took the hot pan from her, their fingertips brushing beneath the potholders. "Are you?"

She turned quickly away, not meeting his eyes. "I'm okay." Her voice was meek, fearful. It was obvious she would not be the decision-maker here.

Scott put the dish on the perfectly set table and caught up with her before she could pick up anything else. He put his hands on her shoulders from behind and turned her gently around to face him.

"I think we need to talk about this, don't we... ?" He almost added "mom" but it suddenly seemed very inappropriate.

She only came up to his shoulder and her gaze was locked on the center of his chest. He lifted her chin with one finger, forcing her to look into his eyes. "Don't we?"

Her head shook almost frantically. "I don't know what to say. What do you want me to say?"

Had Dad pampering her for so many years left her unable to think for herself at all?

"I want you to be honest, that's all," he told her.

Her eyes darted away from his again. "I... I can't be honest," she murmured.

God! She was so infuriating! He wanted to shake her in anger, but he could smell her soap and her hair and that only brought up the most tender feelings in him. Her skin was so soft that his hands had begun to stroke her without realizing it.

"Because you don't want to hurt me?" he asked.

"That's not it."

He wanted to kiss her so badly, remembering what her lips felt like. Remembering what her body felt like.

"Then what is it, dammit!?!" he shouted into her face, making her cringe away from him.

"Because I want it!" she cried, burying her face in her hands.

Scott pulled her against him, brushing her hands down. The embrace carried chills to all the surfaces of his skin. He felt her breathing quicken, felt her nipples pressing against him through her shirt. He knew she had to feel the hardness of his cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.