Enjoying Pleasures Totally Unknown - Cover

Enjoying Pleasures Totally Unknown

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Beverly and her 16-year old son, Jason, have been drawn closer together since the loss of his father. How close neither of them realizes until this night's hot sexual surprise.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   .

Beverly and Jason were in the same bed, sharing it together since Jason was lonely for his father. Beverly was only wearing an oversized T-shirt and under that she was totally naked. Jason had gone to bed wearing just a pair of loose-fitting boxers shorts that were comfortable for sleeping.

As Beverly lay there in the bed with her own 15-year old son, she began to feel the urges of sexual need burning in her loins that she's felt in years past when she badly needed to be fucked. Now she was feeling a persistent burning and horny urges like before and she caught herself wondering and imagining what Jason's cock would look and feel like right now if he started getting hard and horny.

Beverly reached down underneath the covers between her body and Jason's and once she'd found his stomach, she let her hand slide down until it felt between his legs and she was startled when her hand found large lump of semi-aroused cock beginning to harden in her son's crotch. Beverly felt a surge of horny lusty wetness between her legs when she realized that Jason was halfway to a full erection and she began to wonder if he needed to be fucked as badly as she wanted to feel a hard cock driving in and out of her horny pussy.

Beverly flushed as she realized she was fantasizing about fucking her own son but then she got over that and determined that she wasn't going to get out of this bed until she'd fucked Jason and fucked him well.

Beverly squeezed the full growing hardness of Jason's cock through the material of his boxers and then she began to feel the wetness leaking through his shorts and that really made her horny. She realized Jason must be asleep and he must be involved in some very horny hot wet dream but she was about to give her son "a wet dream" with him being wide awake that he'd never forget. As she felt Jason's cock growing even harder, Beverly managed to get the hardening head of her adolescent son's hot dick out of the slit of his boxers and the feel of his naked bare cockhead and shaft in her hands made her pussy really start to copiously leak her pussy nectar. When she and Jason finally started fucking, she knew she'd be so wet that her virgin son's hot cock would have no problem at all penetrating her tight hot pussy.

Beverly realized that Jason was awakening as she wrapped her hand around the naked bare head and shaft of his cock. "Mmmmmmmmmm, oh yeah, stroke me, Janet", Jason said as he mouthed his young girlfriend's name instead of her own. He was still half asleep and thought his little girlfriend was the one making his cock feel so good. Beverly decided to let him wake up a bit more before she let him know that it was his own mother stroking his hardening cock. She hoped he wouldn't be too shocked when he found out who had gotten him rock hard and enhanced his horniness.

Beverly began stroking Jason's hard thick young teenaged cock more firmly with the thought not only of getting him sufficently aroused, but of actually getting him so hot that he would eagerly fuck her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, fuck oh fuck, yeah, play with my cock," then Jason opened his eyes and in the darkened room he suddenly realized that it wasn't his girlfriend Janet jacking his hard dick, but it was his own mother Beverly who was in bed with him and playing with his horny young dick to get him harder than hell.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, Mom, I was dreaming about me and Janet and when you started diddling with my cock, I thought Janet was going to make love with me."

"No, baby," Beverly said as she allowed Jason's words to make her hornier and more ready to fuck him, "I'm not Janet and you're lucky. Cause I'd be really pissed if you and Janet were fucking at your age, baby, but your horny mother is going to make this hot sexy cock of yours so horny that you're gonna get to fuck me instead."

Without hesitation, Jason reached down under the covers where his mom was groping his hardon, and he shrugged out of boxers, giving his mother Beverly totally unhampered access to his full 6 inches of hard thick teenage boy's cock.

Beverly could feel the ample pussy wetness between her legs, her nipples were hard and pushing out tightly against the material of her T-shirt even though she'd bought it a bit large. And suddenly she felt Jason's hands move up from where he'd removed his boxers and he closed a warm firm hand over each of her large firm tits under her T-shirt while Beverly started jacking her son's hard dick more and more firmly, hoping to make the pressure in his nuts build up to where he'd initiate their fuck together.

"Jason, I want you to fuck me, baby," Beverly said in a hot sexy voice as she pulled her T-shirt up to give her teenage son access to her naked tits underneath it and to her naked pussy. Beverly reached down between her legs, rubbing her fingers up and down her naked pussy lips, collecting some of her ample wetness on her fingers and using it to lube up the swollen fully hard head of Jason's hot cock. Then, gently pulling on the swollen engorged shaft of her son's dick, Beverly rolled over onto her back, gently urging her own son to roll on top of her, slide his horny young cock inside her and make love for the first time in his entire life.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.