Mo' and the Thief - Cover

Mo' and the Thief

Copyright© 2003 by Katzmarek

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mo' runs a popular Deli. One of his staff is taking money from the till. Who is it? Shaki, the busty blond, or Shari the demure young teenager?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First   Voyeurism  

It was late afternoon. In the small rest room at the back of Mo's Deli. A couple was locked together on a desk chair. The man was seated, as per normal, with his trousers down around his ankles. The girl was perched facing him holding her dress up with one hand while the other was around the man's head for purchase. Her panties were on the floor.

The girl was slowly rising up and down on the man's lap. Their faces were close together. He was whispering to her,

"What are we doing Shari?"

"We're making love, silly," the girl replied.

"What's my dick doing?" the man asked.

Giggling, the girl answered,

"It's... it's up me, of course."

"Up where? My love."

As she giggled Mo', could feel her whole body shake. Particularly the velvet walls of her moist vagina vibrated around his cock.

"Tell me?" he laughingly demanded.

"It's in my... uh... pussy," she whispered, as if the walls had ears.

"And my fingers?"

"On my ass."

"And where else?"

"On my... clit."

"Does it feel nice, my darling".

"Y... yes... feels good," she breathlessly replied.

Shari began to rock her hips, forward and back. Grinding herself against Mo's pubic bone. Mo's hand abandoned it's work to cup her other ass-cheek. He pulled her down on to him at every down-stroke, making sure she got every stimulation.

"Come for me babe? I want to watch you," he said.

"Kay," she replied, " uh... uh... oh... love you."

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Mo' stopped suddenly, holding her against him.

"Uh... don't stop... please," she whined.

"Then ask me?"

"Do it Mo'... please!" then, looking into his grinning face, "Okay... Mo'... will you fuck me... please?"

"Hard?"

"Yes hard... fuck me hard Mo'... and make me come."

"Sure," Mo' replied as nonchalantly as he could and resumed grinding her against him.

Mo' watched her beautiful face grimace with concentration as together they assaulted her little pussy.

"Come... come... come," he said as he hammered away.

"Yes... oh... uh... uh... god... Ooo... yes... yes... nearly... Oh Mo'... ooh... OOOOOHHHHH... AAAAAAHHH... oh God... oh god... OOOOOOOO."

Mo' suddenly grabbed her head with one hand, clutching her to his cheek, while his other hand crushed her little ass down on him. With a growl he pumped hot spunk into the prophylactic sheathing his cock.

They spent the next few minutes devouring each other's mouths, Shari wiping away the tears which always seem to accompany her orgasms these days. Smiling Mo' said,

"Hmm, I think I might have you over the desk tomorrow."

"Oh Mo"', Shari replied blushing, "You're so crude sometimes."

"What's wrong with wanting to have a hot piece of ass over my desk?" Mo' replied, teasing, giving her bottom a pat. Shari spun around and brought his face to hers,

"Only if it's MY ass." she whispered.

"I want no-one else's," he whispered back and kissed her.

They were still kissing and caressing each other as they entered the service alley at the side of the shop. Mo' parked his car there, moving it when the trucks came with deliveries.

Standing by the car with their lips locked together, they were startled by a shout.

"SHARIYA... GET IN MY CAR NOW!"

Mo' and Shari froze at the familiar voice. Shari tried to say,

'Dad', but nothing came out.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW SHARIYA!" The voice rose in volume.

The big barrel of a man advanced on them and pulled Shari away roughly by the arm.

"Go to my car!" he spat menacingly. "You, you bastard, I'll kill you," he said shoving Mo' against the wall.

"DAD NO!" Shari cried in alarm.

"Come Shari," a smallish woman approached and, putting an arm around her, led her sobbing down the alley to the street.

"Mom, stop him!" Shari pleaded. "Don't interfere Shari... come get in the car."

Shari numbly let herself be guided towards the waiting car.

Kalil Sirhan [senior] rounded on Mo', pinning him against the wall. Although in his mid-fifties, he was a powerfully built man and Mo', no fighter, doubted he could beat him in a fight.

Besides, Kalil Sirhan had spent his boyhood on the streets of Beirut, possibly the toughest school imaginable.

" Now, what have you been doing with my daughter... No! Don't bullshit me son, you think I'm stupid?" he bored in aggressively.

Mo' didn't know how to answer. His thinking was never clearer, as one does in a crisis, but he couldn't find the words to placate the guy.

"If you've harmed my little girl... I will kill you with my bare hands... do you understand?"

Mo' nodded dumbly.

"You don't understand... " he started to say.

"I don't WHAT? Do I look stupid to you? Do you think I don't know what's going on under my nose? You're a fucking camel driver Al Ghazhli, I know! Your father was a cunt and his sons are cunts and if you try to see my daughter... put a hand on her, I'll rip that fucking dick off you and shove it down your throat, understand!"

"Hey!" Mo' protested.

"Hey what? You want to fight me? Give it a shot bastard! Come on."

"No," replied Mo', "I won't fight you."

"Then stay away from my family... coward," he spat.

"Mister Sirhan?" Mo' called after him, "I want to marry your daughter."

"You want to WHAT?" he replied in astonishment.

"Come husband, that's enough!" said his wife, who had just jogged up.

She guided the man back to their car.

"Did you here what that bastard said?" Mo' heard him say as they left.

Mo' lay in his summerhouse sunk in despair. The place still smelled of Shari, her shampoo scent was on the pillow.

His mouth was thick and dry, having smoked half a packet of 'Lucky Strikes.' He was only an occasional, social smoker, usually. He took a pull from a bottle of Heineken to clear his throat. He wasn't usually much of a drinker either and he hated getting drunk.

Kalil sat in his room, also alone, for he had sent Sherri off when he heard the rest of the family crash home. He knew instantly that his worst fears had been realized when he'd heard his father's raging voice.

Shari had been, for her, unusually defiant. Standing up for herself in a way he'd never seen before. Then his father had started on him and he'd scuttled to his room.

"As for you and that piece of white trash..." he'd started to say.

"Under my roof... " And, "... and what were you doing all this time... " he heard, as he left.

And he was still raving. He could hear his mother's placating tones but it only seemed to make his father angrier.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.