Mo' and the Thief - Cover

Mo' and the Thief

Copyright© 2003 by Katzmarek

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mo' runs a popular Deli. One of his staff is taking money from the till. Who is it? Shaki, the busty blond, or Shari the demure young teenager?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First   Voyeurism  

Mo' and Shari held each other tight. Shari's head was buried in Mo's shoulder, now wet from her tears.

It dawned on Mo' the seriousness of her confession. The word spun round in his mind as he tried to come to grips with it's implications.

'Love'. She had said that she loved him. A feeling of profound joy washed over him.

"I'm sorry", Shari said in a small voice. "Are... are you mad?"

'Mad', He thought, he was mad all right but not angry.

Mad, insane, obsessed all those words. Notions flashed around his head, plans and ideas, all crazy.

'Run away together', and, 'Scoot down to Vegas and marry secretly before her parents found out'.

All crazy, all disastrous for them.

Mo's silence scared Shari. She wanted him to say something, anything, but most of all she wanted him to say he loved her too.

The words had tumbled out of her. Tumbled out in the heat and emotion of the most profound sexual experience of her life. It had touched her emotionally in a totally new way.

At that moment she wanted to be with Mo' every waking hour, to be his, to be held, to be crushed against him. She felt bonded to him.

She turned her head to suck in some oxygen when she noticed his dick, still hard, standing straight up between his legs.

It looked lonely all by itself, so she idly began to play with it. She rubbed her fingertips, lightly up and down the underside, over his balls and up to the head.

She loved the feeling of his cock, the skin all-soft and silky, his shaft hard and urgent. She wondered how she could ever get that up her when the time came.

If it ever came, for Mo' had not spoken a word and his silence frightened her.

"Mo"? She said uncertainly.

"Mmm"?

"Can... can I do something?"

"Huh?"

"I... I... want to put it in... My mouth," she said.

"What?" Mo' said, shaken from his thoughts.

"I want to put your cock in my mouth. I want to try it".

"You do? Um... if you want to," Mo' replied uncertainly.

She bent down towards his dick but the angle was too awkward for her. So she got up and knelt between his legs.

Tentatively she moved her face close to Mo's member and pulled it to her lips. She lightly kissed the shaft and then ran her tongue up to the head.

"Ooo! It's tastes kind of funny. All salty."

Then she gave it another lick.

"Hmm, is that alright?"

"Uhuh," Mo' croaked.

In truth Mo' thought it was exquisite. He looked down at Shari and saw that she still had her top open and her tits were still hanging out. Moreover her panties were still down around her ankles and her dress pulled up over her waist.

Her knees were apart enough for him to see the fluffy down between her legs. That sight and what she was doing to his cock was the most erotic sensation he had ever experienced.

Shari held the shaft with her hand and popped the head in her mouth and sucked.

Mo' started at the new feeling, His hands gripped the edge of the little couch.

"Careful!" he warned.

"Why? Am I not doing it right?"

"You're... going to get... a mouthful... uh... if you're not careful," Mo' gasped.

"Oh... you mean you're going to..."

"Yes... uh... soon," Mo' gurgled as he felt the come rising.

Shari popped it out of her mouth and vigorously pumped it with her hand. She held her face back so it wouldn't splash over her.

"Oh Shari... ahhh... shit... ahhh."

Shari watched in fascination as his spunk shot out in great globs.

Shari loved pleasing Mo'. She smiled as he bent to kiss her, then touched, forehead to forehead.

"Shari..." Mo' struggled for words. "You... are... wonderful. That was... fantastic."

Shari hands encircled Mo's head. Mo' reached out with his palms and, brushing her nipples on the way, put his arms around her.

"Do you... really... love me... Shari?" he said.

She nodded bringing his head up and down with hers.

"Mo'?" she asked, "Do you... feel... um".

Collecting himself Mo' said seriously,

"Shari, you are the most wonderful, beautiful woman in the whole world... and... and I have loved you from the moment I gazed into your beautiful, sexy eyes".

Shari felt she was the luckiest, happiest girl in the in the universe.

They drove home together exchanging sidelong expressions of joy. Their hands rested on each other's legs as they chatted happily about nothing in particular. When they neared her house Mo' asked,

"Shari, tomorrow is Friday, I wonder if after school you would like to come to my home for swim?"

Mo' always closed early in the afternoon on Friday, being the Moslem holy day.

"I'll ask my parents, I'm sure they'll say yes, they trust you."

They sniggered at that.

When Mo' pulled up outside Shari's she couldn't resist going around to the driver's window to whisper one more little endearment.

"Love you".

"Love you too". They whispered and blew quick kisses at each other.

Upstairs Kalil watched his sister get out of Mo's car. He watched the little exchange with apprehension.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.