Mo' and the Thief - Cover

Mo' and the Thief

Copyright© 2003 by Katzmarek

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mo' runs a popular Deli. One of his staff is taking money from the till. Who is it? Shaki, the busty blond, or Shari the demure young teenager?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First   Voyeurism  

Mo' watched her glide round the deli. She seemed taller somehow, straighter. There was a new poise and grace that caused people to stop and stare. He noticed that more young men were coming into the shop when Shari was working and lingered around. He had to usher them out occasionally.

Even his older customers seemed to stay around longer and, fortunately, often ended up buying more than they had intended. All eyes were on Shari. She had changed and people noticed.

This caused a dilemma for Mo'. He could see an x-factor developing in young Shari. He felt she had a lot more potential than working in a shop. It was wrong to hold her to their little bargain he decided.

'She deserves more, ' he thought.

Mo's relationship with her had become much more than a pleasant dalliance to him. It was intruding into his whole world, becoming, he conceded, the most important thing in his life. He must do something about it for all their sakes he felt. This is going to end in tears and those tears would be his.

Mo' had fallen in love. He knew it, but he doubted she did. They hadn't talked about their feelings at all. Except in the passion of the moment he had not offered endearments to her or told her how he felt. The truth was, he admitted, that he was terrified.

This main event in his life was sapping his confidence. He simply didn't know what to do. He was torn between wanting her and terrified of taking it to the next level. He did not know how she would react. Did not know whether he was being fair to her.

Shari was performing more and more like a lover. When she kissed him it was with real passion. She was so hot sucking his tongue into her mouth and pressing her gorgeous little body against him. He would run his hands all over and down her back to her butt and she would mirror his own movements.

It was indescribable the first time she'd done that. Her hands coming to rest on his ass as his were on hers, kneading his cheeks, pulling each other harder together. She ground herself against him every bit as fiercely as he did against her.

Last night, while nuzzling her neck, he had whispered,

"Can you open your front Shari, I want to see them."

"They're not very big. Are you sure you want to?" she'd replied.

"Just a look, I'll be the judge," he'd said thickly.

"Okay," she had shyly unbuttoned her top.

He had pushed down the cups of her lacy bra with his thumbs to reveal two wonderful cupfuls of flesh. They were crowned with dark brown erect nipples which stood out half an inch from their tan-colored aureoles. They were beautiful he marveled, as he teased them with his thumbs.

'Just perfect little Shari tits', he thought.

Shari was nervous that Mo', was not going to like them. The were not huge like Shaki's nor a perfect shape like Sherri's, her brother's girlfriend.

Her nipples were quite sensitive and she like the way Mo' stroked them. Even through her top he got them achingly hard, standing out like wheel nuts. Once he'd lightly kissed one and flicked it with his tongue and she'd jumped at the sudden burst of feeling.

She had predicted that one day Mo' would ask her to strip for him and the thought had both frightened her and thrilled her at the same time. She felt it was another hurdle in their developing relationship which needed to be overcome.

She dreamed of the day when they would be completely naked in front of each other.

'Would he like her body? Or would he be turned off?, Maybe wanting someone more buxom and curvy.'

In bed one night she had dreamed of him going down on her between her legs to lick and suck her pussy. She wondered what that would feel like.

Was it similar to her finger now insinuating itself between her legs.

She tried to imagine Mo' licking her pussy as she began to stroke herself. The thought unleashed a flow of juices.

In the next room Kalil could hear the soft cooing coming from his sister's room. The thought of her masturbating disturbed him in a number of ways.

Charged with looking after her in the evenings, because their parents worked at night, he worried about her growing interest in sex. The responsibility was overwhelming him. He did not know how to deal with it.

He saw that his relationship with his girlfriend was making it difficult for him to lay down the law without appearing a hypocrite. God! he was a hypocrite, keeping the boys off her and at the same time enjoying wonderful sex sessions with Sherri.

And she was hot! He was hard the moment they walked in the door and he stayed that way until he was sated.

She had taught him so much about making love. Even though she was the same age as his sister, she had been much more experienced than him. She'd lost her virginity when she was 13 to a guy in his mid-twenties.

It had obviously been a positive experience because she had taken to sex like a trouper. She knew what she liked and wasn't afraid of asking for it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.