Mo' and the Thief - Cover

Mo' and the Thief

Copyright© 2003 by Katzmarek

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mo' runs a popular Deli. One of his staff is taking money from the till. Who is it? Shaki, the busty blond, or Shari the demure young teenager?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   First   Voyeurism  

Shari was only dimly aware what Mo' was saying. She had almost completely shut down. Her head was bowed and her hands covered her face. All she could register was the tone in Mo's voice, getting steadily more menacing. She thought she heard the words,

'... shit on me... ' and, '... how could you... why?'

The words were going around in a whirl.

She felt her life slipping away from her. The implications of discovery had been going around in her mind for a month or more and instinctively she knew what the consequences were going to be.

She would lose her job. Her family would find out and be deeply ashamed. She would probably be sent away somewhere to a distant aunt or something. She would not go to College. She would lose all her friends.

Mo' was aware of her semi-catatonic state and knelt in front of her, pulling her hands away from her face. He gripped her by the shoulders and shook her till her eyes opened.

"Shari", he said firmly, "What the fuck did you do with... $780," Deliberately emphasizing the words.

"In ONE month, Shari, you are pissing my shop down the drain."

The figure $780 shocked Shari from her torpor.

'How could it have been so much' she thought.

With great effort she managed to say,

"Oh... clothes... make-up..."

"WHAT!" Mo' shouted, "YOU RIPPED ME OFF FOR FUCKING TRINKETS?"

Shari felt herself receding again.

"Fuck I don't believe it." Mo' spat, standing up.

Collecting himself, he said,

"So how are you going to pay it back? You fucking can't can you?... You've blown it all and your dad can't afford that much from his piddling business."

Turning to look at her he said,

"Well you can take those fucking clothes off for a start... they're mine... apparently."

Shari covered herself in reflex.

"Please..." she said in a little girls voice, "I'm sorry."

Suddenly tears welled up; her hands flew to her face as she began to sob.

Mo' stood looking at her, arms akimbo.

"Shari! Fucking grow up... What are you going to do?."

Even with tears streaming down her face, Mo' found her very appealing. She had a demur beauty, dark eyes and trim figure. He half wanted her to take off her clothes.

He couldn't decide whether he wanted to slap her around or fuck her. An instant hardening in his dick suggested the latter.

Shari looked tentatively up searching for something to say. Her eyes came to the level of the front of Mo's trousers. She could see a slight movement.

'He's getting an erection', she thought absently to herself.

Her mind wandered. She wondered what Mo's dick would be like.

'Would it be the same as her brothers? or were they all different'. It dawned on her that Mo' was getting aroused.

'He fancies me, ' she thought.

"Well?" Mo' asked roughly.

"What?" She replied, losing the thread.

"What the fuck are you going to do about it?"

"About? Oh... um... pay it back... I suppose."

"Oh for fuck's sake..." Mo' said in exasperation, "Jerk my cock Shari."

"What?" Shari was shocked.

"Jerk... my... fucking... cock... Shari you are in lala land."

"Jerk your... ?" Shari said puzzled.

"Cock! Shari... it's a cock... right between a man's legs... ever seen one?."

"Yes", Shari shot back without thinking.

Suddenly Mo' grabbed her hand and held it to the front of his trousers.

"Well feel this", he said harshly.

Shari could feel the warm, hard flesh under the fabric of Mo's trousers. It sent an instant thrill through her that traveled through her body to her moistening pussy. She instinctively squirmed as Mo' took his hand away.

Snatching her hand back, Shari felt like it had been burned. She remembered the night she spied her brother receiving a hand-job from his girlfriend and the memory began to trigger a confusion of feelings within her.

"Well you're fired, of course", she heard Mo' say.

"No please no", she said desperately. "I'll be ruined."

Then in a small voice,

"I'll do it."

The germ of an idea had presented itself to Shari. She wondered if it might be a way out of her crisis.

"Eh?"... Mo' replied, not sure he had heard correctly.

"I'll do it," Shari said more loudly, suddenly deciding she had nothing to lose.

"Do what?" Mo' said, puzzled.

"Jerk your..." She couldn't say the word. She felt out of her depth.

"Cock?" Mo' said helpfully.

"Yes... that... I do it... if you let me stay... please? I'll be ruined if you fire me... please?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.