Pete: A Young Man's Story - Cover

Pete: A Young Man's Story

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

The address Alice gave me was the Imperial Hotel. It’s a huge place on the edge of Beverly Hills, and it caters to the very rich. I’d heard about it, but I’d never been there, and it took me a while to figure out how to get down the long driveway and up to the huge front entrance. Someone took my car and I went inside to the front desk and showed a man the note. He picked up a phone and Bonnie came in a few minutes to get me and led me to an elevator. She had a plastic bag with her, and she handed me a floppy hat and sunglasses once inside the elevator. When I asked why, she said, “It’s in case someone sees us. Don’t forget that your name is Stan if someone asks.”

It looked like we were in another world when we came out of the elevator. I was struck by how beautiful everything was when I came into the hotel, but this was magnificent. A tall hallway with huge windows on one side looked over the sprawling grounds. Bonnie led us through a giant pair of ornate doors and we were in a small, mirrored anteroom with doors on three sides. She opened one of the doors and I followed her through the biggest bedroom I ever saw.

The room must have been twelve feet high and the windows along one wall ran full length to the floor. The high ceiling was draped with some kind of silky looking fabric and a huge chandelier hung right over the bed. The bed was immense. It was bigger then any bed that I ever saw. It was made up, but you could see that it had four regular size pillows lying side by side. The carpet was snow white and looked six inches thick.

We went through a dressing room into an attached bath, and Bonnie said, “Hang your clothes up and come to the sink.” She wet my hair, gave it a quick trim, and proceeded to apply the dye. She did my hair, my eyebrows, and even the hair around my cock. It was amazing to watch this rather attractive girl. She had my cock in her hand and was holding it out of the way while she applied the dye. I started to get hard at one point; she slightly smiled and gave it a little squeeze, which made it even harder, of course. She rinsed me off after a few minutes, and was blowing things dry when Alice came in.

Alice was all business, and she helped Bonnie with my makeup and made sure that my contacts were in correctly. The makeup was more extensive this time. My whole body looked as though I had spent a lot of time in the sun. I asked Bonnie about it, and she said, “We can’t have it rub off on the bedclothes, so this is more permanent than the last stuff, but it’ll wear off in a few days.”

Bonnie left us and Alice said, “Here,” as she handed me a robe and said, “Let’s sit for a minute, please.” We sat quietly, and I watched her as she tried to relax, but there were tension lines on her face and around her eyes. This calm, capable, girl was nervous, but instead of me getting nervous too, I was getting excited somehow. The time was almost here when I might actually be making love to one of the most beautiful girls on the planet.

Alice finally said, “OK, here’s what’s going to happen. The first thing that we’re going to do is go into a small bedroom. Molly will be there, and so will Bonnie. You’re going to hold Molly’s hand and try to comfort her while Bonnie and I photograph her hymen. I know that it sounds bizarre, but the man is paying a lot of money for this, and he insists that it be done here and now to ensure that she’s intact. You’ll come in here and get dressed in those clothes once that’s finished.” She pointed to a beautiful pair of linen slacks and a silk shirt hanging in the room.

“I’ll go with her and get her ready. Don’t put on shorts or socks when you get dressed. Come into the big bedroom and wait as soon as you’re ready. I’ll join you, and Molly will come in a moment later. I’m going to photograph her as she comes in, and I’d like you to lead her to the bed and have her lie down. I’ll be close, but try to forget about me, and don’t look at me. Just keep your eyes on her.”

Alice sat back for a minute, and I thought she was finished, but she continued. “Try to remember what we’re doing here, Pete. This is a fantasy, and I’m going to ask you to be an actor. Don’t use her name, but tell her that you love her. Tell her that she’s the most beautiful girl in the world. Try to stop where you are if I squeeze you during the filming. I may have to change film or something. Take all the time you need and talk to her as much as you can when you make love to her, and please be gentle. Remember that she’ll be nervous. There’s more at stake here then just her virginity. Her whole future, and maybe mine too, could hinge on this.”

She left the room and it was quiet for a minute. I knew that I should be nervous, especially after what she just said, but I wasn’t for some reason. I thought it was kind of funny to tell the truth. Why in the world would a man spend a lot of money to watch someone else fuck! It made no sense, and I almost started laughing.

The door opened a few minutes later. Alice stuck her head in, and said, “Come in.” I followed her into a smaller bedroom than the first one, and Molly was lying on a bed dressed in a robe. Bonnie was there, and Alice motioned for me to come over and sit next to Molly. She looked nervous, but she said, “Hi, Pete, thanks for coming,” when she saw me.

I took her hands, and looked at her as Bonnie and Alice moved in behind me. I heard the camera start and I leaned closer to Molly to let her know that I wasn’t watching what was going on, and I began telling her about the motorcycle that I was planning to get. I was thinking that it might serve to take her mind off what was happening, but I doubt that she heard a word I said. She was looking directly into my eyes, but she wasn’t seeing me all the while. The camera stopped and I heard the Alice say, “OK, we’re finished here,” a minute or two later.

Bonnie followed me back into the dressing room, and quietly said, “Her hymen is fragile and I put plenty of spermicidal cream in. You should have no trouble, and you may ejaculate inside her if you want.” I wanted to say something like ‘Gee, how considerate of you’, but it sounded dumb, so I kept quiet and she left the room.

I put the clothes on and a total stranger looked back at me when I looked in the mirror. I was suddenly a dark, almost brooding man of about twenty-five. My shirt was open almost to the waist and it showed an expanse of golden tan that accented my muscles when I moved. I grinned at my reflection and said out loud, “Hey, you’re kinda good lookin’ for a guy,” then I went into the big bedroom.

The sun was streaming through the windows and the big bedroom was very bright when I passed through the first time, but the drapes were now drawn, and the room had a soft even glow and almost no shadows. A pile of camera stuff was on a table on the wall opposite the bed was. A tripod holding a video camera trained on the bed was next to it.

The bed was turned down, and the sheets and pillows looked like satin. I didn’t want to sit down and wrinkle my pants, so I stood while waiting for Alice. She had a large camera on her shoulder when she came in. I watched her fiddle with things for a few minutes, and then there was a tap on the door. The camera started, the door opened, and Molly stood there.

She was wearing a mask like the Lone Ranger wears. It was made of iridescent green feathers and it came up and covered part of her hair. It complimented her eyes and accentuated the gold flecks in her pupils. Her hair was a waterfall of golden brown behind her and she was wearing a full-length silk robe. The color matched the mask and it shimmered in the light.

I couldn’t catch my breath for a minute, and I had to remind myself that it was Molly standing there. I went to her and held my hands out. She took them, and we stood looking at each other while Alice slowly moved around us, filming. I waited for a moment before I reached for the clasp on her robe. I took my time loosening it, then using both hands, I slowly lowered it to her waist before I let it drop at her feet.

I looked up the word ‘exquisite’ once. That’s what she was, and I told her so. I said, “You are exquisite, my darling.” I surprised myself when I said it. I had never used the words ‘darling’ or ‘exquisite’ before, but they fit her. Even though I had seen her naked before, I was amazed by how faultless she looked again. I thought of Kate and Sam. Both had fantastic bodies, but hers was perfect. Every curve, every swell and dip looked as though it had been carved by a great sculptor. Alice squeezed between us and made a full circle around her with the camera as I stood there amazed. Molly never once took her eyes off mine.

Molly stepped forward when Alice moved back, loosened the two remaining buttons on my shirt, and pulled it down. I lowered my arms and let it fall to the floor, then she put her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck, kissed my chest, unzipped my pants, and let them drop. I was hard as steel and sticking straight out by now. She pulled me to her, captured it between us, and I put my arms around her and kissed her.

I knew where I was. I knew that someone was filming us, but it was like we were alone when she was in my arms. I picked her up and started toward the bed. I was amazed by the things that went through my mind in the few steps that it took me to get there. She seemed light as a feather, but it seemed as though she became part of me everywhere she touched me. She smelled wonderful and clean, and I had a brief fantasy about never putting her down.

But I did put her down. I gently lay her on the bed and began kissing her everywhere and talking to her. I spent a long time telling her that she was beautiful, wonderful, and some other words that I may have made up, and I kissed her all over her body. Her nipples were hard as stones and sticking straight out, so I licked them and sucked them until she pulled my head back and kissed me so hard that it hurt my lips. I was very turned on and she was too. I think that we both completely forgot about Alice and her camera.

I called upon everything that I had read in Cantil, and everything that I could remember about making love. She was very nervous at first, but she responded with murmurs and moans of pleasure before long. I don’t know how much time had passed when I felt a hand squeeze my leg. It was as though I had returned to earth for a moment, and I stayed kissing Molly while Alice did things to the camera. I began to work my way down Molly’s stomach when it started whirring again. She started shaking, and the worse it got the closer that I got to her pussy. I began to worry and I looked up at her. Her eyes were open so wide behind the mask that all I could see were her pupils, and her mouth was open as though she couldn’t catch her breath.

I pulled myself up alongside her and held her for a minute. Alice had to scurry to the other side of the bed to keep the camera trained on our faces. I reached down and touched Molly’s pussy when she began to calm down. It was sopping wet and there was a wet spot forming beneath her. I ran my fingers up and down her slit a few times, and I gave her clit a gentle squeeze when I found it.

She suddenly gasped and came. It must have been a big one because she shuddered and raised her butt completely off the bed. She trembled for several minutes before she settled back. It scared Alice when Molly first gasped, and she almost dropped the camera. She had an intense expression on her face, and there were beads of perspiration on her lips and forehead when I glanced at her.

Molly hugged me to her when she settled down, and said, “Oh God, make love to me now!” I positioned myself over her and put the head of my cock against her opening. She was so wet that I thought it would slip right in, but she was so tight that it just stopped there. She was trembling again and I just let it stay there until she began to relax little by little. I entered her a quarter inch at a time. It took so long that I had time to remember both Amy and Desi. Neither of them was this tight, but neither of them was under this much pressure, of course.

Molly began to whimper when I was finally into her and up against her membrane. Alice immediately put the camera down, and I turned to comfort her. I touched Alice’s face and said, “Don’t worry, I’ll be careful.” She hurriedly picked the camera up again and continued filming.

Molly’s body was pulsating now. It felt as though she was trying to force herself onto me. She finally gave a little squeak, the blockage seemed to disappear, and I felt myself pass into her. She was very still for a moment; she had her eyes closed and there were tears in their corners and under the edge of the mask when I looked up. I glanced at Alice and she was still filming, but she was openly crying.

I felt Molly move under me a few seconds later, so I very slowly began to move in and out. She had her arms around me and was holding on tight, so I was using very shallow strokes. It wasn’t very long before she started moaning and shaking again. I could feel myself starting to get ready, and I guess that I must have swelled up even bigger, because Molly started making grunting noises and began throwing herself around the bed, so I slowed a little and tried to concentrate on something else.

I looked at this beautiful creature beneath me and thought about her at school. Every eye was always on her when she walked into a room. She moved with grace and I never saw her make a misstep or do anything clumsy. It was hearty but never boisterous When she laughed, and it was like a light had been turned on when she smiled. She was quiet at school and I never saw her with anyone but Alice.

There were rumors that they might be lovers because of it, but they never touched each other or did anything improper, and they were always outgoing and friendly when either of them talked with guys. Molly always had a legitimate excuse why she couldn’t make it when a few of the guys got brave enough to ask her out. She was always kind to them, but her tone was not encouraging and they seldom asked again.

Molly then cried out again and my mind snapped back to what was happening now. We were perspiring, but the satin sheets were not sticking to us, and it seemed appropriate, because it was hard to imagine Molly in anything but beautiful, ordered surroundings. I couldn’t hold off any longer. I thought that we would come together, but she beat me to it and screamed even louder than the first time and threw her body up so violently that I popped out of her and my waving cock spewed all over her stomach, the bed, and I think that I even got some on Alice’s camera. I suddenly heard a man’s voice say, “Son of a bitch!” and what sounded like applause from another room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.