Pete: A Young Man's Story
Chapter 86

Copyright© 2003 by Magi

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 86 - A young man passing into adulthood. His adventures and his feelings.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

The paper she handed me was similar to the one's I seen when I'd been tested for STDs. And it was dated that morning. It had her name, and the results of her test, showing she was free from disease.

I asked, "What's this all about?"

"It was one of the things Sylvia insisted on."

"Sylvia! What does she have to do with this?"

"She knows you were coming here tonight."

"So she made you go and take the test?"

She chuckled when she said, "Well, she didn't exactly 'make' me, but she said that if I didn't, and she found out about it, she'd kick my ass. Go ahead, read the other sheet."

The other paper was hand-written. It simply read, "Have Nell tell you about the rules when you're with her. Have a good time. I miss you. I love you. Sylvia."

My stomach tightened, and I had to look away for a few seconds. When I looked back, Nell was watching me.

I sighed, "It sounds like you and she are close. How long have you known each other?"

"We met several years ago. She, her husband, and Herb were working on a deal together, and it involved one of the companies we own. She and I hit it off right away."

"So, you know about her husband?"

"Yes, I know about his illness. It's a shame. I also know about Herb, and how crazy he is about her."

"Hmm, I guess you do know her pretty well."

"Yes I do, and I like her a lot. Next to me, she may be the smartest woman on the planet."

"Next to you, eh? What makes you smarter than she is?"

"I don't fall in love with tall, blond guys."

"I see. Okay, it says here that you are going to tell me about some rules."

She sat up straight, smiled, and said, "The rules only apply to you. No hard alcohol, no drugs, and you can't fall in love with me."

I grinned at her, "Boy, those are pretty strict rules. I'll have to see if I can obey them."

Unexpectedly, there was a noise that sounded like the tinkle of a tiny bell. Her eyes flickered, then, still smiling, she raised an eyebrow, loosened the belt at her waist and stood up. Then she leaned forward slightly, letting the top of her robe open enough so it exposed her breasts. She took a sip of wine and let me stare at them for a minute, then she said, "Would you like to get something to eat, or would you rather fuck first?"

I know she said it for shock value, but my dick was making a tent in my pants. I figured I could play that game as well, so I stood up so she could see it and I said, "What do you think?"

She laughed out loud, then she pulled her robe closed, and as she turned away she said, "I think we'd better eat first, I don't want you fainting from hunger."

She grabbed the wine carafe and I followed her down the hallway, past the room where we had made love the last time I was here, to a dining room. A table was set for two. There were lighted candles and frosted glasses of water that had obviously just been filled.

She pointed to a chair, said, "Have a seat," and she turned and left the room. She returned a moment later carrying a tray, but when she came through the door, she stopped, turned her head, and sneezed.

I stood up, said, "Bless you," and offered her my napkin.

She shook her head, "Thank you, it's just uhh, allergies," and put the tray on the table.

She was about to sit down, when I said, "Excuse me," and I went to her chair and held it for her. When she was seated she looked up at me, said, "Thank you," and she watched me with an amused expression as I went to my seat.

The tray held a large covered platter, and as soon as I was seated she lifted the cover off. It contained at least two dozen oysters on the half-shell, lying on a platter of crushed ice.

There was a bowl of cocktail sauce in the center of the platter, and when I looked closely, I recognized some black dots in it, and I asked, "Did you prepare the sauce?"

"My friend did, just now."

"Is, umm, someone else is in the house?"

"Yes, but don't worry, we won't be disturbed."

"He added poppy seeds and caviar, didn't he?"

She gave me an amused look and answered, "How did you know?"

"My dad makes it that way. Whenever he flies back from the east coast, he brings fresh oysters with him. We all love them."

"Good. I do too, let's eat."

Eating oysters at home was never like this. We pulled our chairs close together and began enjoying the succulent treats. Before long, we were feeding them to each other. Watching her down them was very erotic. I would dip one in the sauce, she would bend forward and open her mouth, and I would feed one to her. She would close her eyes and hold it in her mouth for a second, then she would chew it a few times, tilt her head back and swallow it. To make matters more interesting, she had loosened her robe again, and every time she bent forward it would fall open enough that I could clearly see her beautiful breasts.

When we finished the oysters, I sat back and asked, "Are they really an aphrodisiac?"

She answered, "Which ones, the oysters or my tits?"

I chucked and answered, "Both."

"What's the matter, are you horny?"

"I'm always horny when I'm around you."

"Good. That's the way it's supposed to be. Are you ready for the next course?"

"Sure."

"It's steak. How would you like it prepared?"

I don't know if it was the oysters, but I took a chance and said, "I'd like it rare, and served naked."

Without batting an eye, she stood up, opened her robe, and said, "That's fine with me, but you have to join me."

I was startled that she agreed. It took me a second before I asked, "Uhh, what about the cook?"

"As I said before, we won't be disturbed. So, are you game?"

I stood up, pulled off my shirt, and kicked off my shoes. I was about to drop my pants, but I had such a hard-on I was embarrassed. Finally I thought, 'to hell with it', and I let them fall. My dick was making such a tent in my shorts I had to push it down to get them off and it jumped to attention as soon as it was free. Nell smiled when she saw it, then she took off her robe, put it on the back of her chair, picked up the empty platter and left the room.

Watching her leave was a treat. At nearly six feet tall with wide shoulders, she probably weighs close to one-thirty-five. But everything is in proportion, and she's so fit that her muscles moving under her skin remind me of a racehorse. One thing I noticed was she no longer had hair under her arms. I wondered about that.

I gathered up my clothes and I was putting them on an empty chair when she came back in, salads in hand. She filled her wine glass, then she looked at me, filled another and pushed it in front of me. My salad was delicious. It had several kinds of nuts and a light dressing. The wine complemented it, and I took my time eating.

Nell kept refilling our glasses. She kept up with me with the wine, and the carafe was soon empty, but she only picked at the salad. She spent most of her time watching me.

I had just finished my salad when the bell tinkled again. Nell grabbed the wine carafe, left, and a few seconds later, she returned with a platter of food and more wine. The main course was simple. Filets, huge baked potatoes with butter and sour cream, and asparagus. It must have been prime beef, because I could cut the steak with my fork.

It was fun eating naked. I kept glancing at her breasts. Her nipples were huge and stuck almost straight out. At one point, she dropped a bit of sour cream on one breast. She reached for her napkin, but I beat her to it, and I rubbed it off on my finger and put my finger in my mouth. I did it for fun, but instead of smiling, she narrowed her brows and stared at me.

When I finished eating, I drained my wine glass again, pushed my chair back, and turned toward her. Her meal was only half finished, but her fork was lying on her plate, and she was holding an empty wine glass. I saw that the carafe was empty again, and when she saw me looking, she said, "Be right back, I'll get dessert." She stood up, but when she reached for the carafe, she stumbled a little, so I jumped up to steady her. Suddenly she was in my arms, and a split-second later we were on the bed in the room next door.

We didn't even stop to turn on a light, but there was enough from the open door to give her body a soft glow, and causing her eyes to sparkle. It was incredibly sexy, and I wanted us to begin by kissing and exploring each other's bodies, but she seemed anxious, and tried to pull me on top of her. I wasn't ready for that yet, and I tried to pull her to me. She responded by becoming more insistent and more demanding. She's a strong girl, but I'm pretty strong too, and I outweigh her by a hundred pounds. I didn't want this to turn this into a wrestling match, so I allowed her to force me on top of her, but when I got there I sat up, grabbed her arms, and pinned her to the bed. She began to struggle, but the harder she tried, the tighter I held her. At one point she stopped thrashing around for a second, and I bent and kissed her. Her eyes flew open and she looked at me, but she didn't kiss me back, so I bent lower, and holding her even tighter, I began kissing and licking her nipples. Then a strange thing happened. Her body froze, she cried out as though she was hurt, and lay there breathing heavily, staring up at me.

It scared me, and I asked, "Are you okay?"

In a shaky voice she answered, "Uhh yeah, I'm uhh, I'm fine."

But she didn't look fine. She looked confused and a little upset, so I gathered her up in my arms and held her against me. She tried to hold me off for a second, then the fight seemed to go out of her, and she wrapped herself around me. It was great holding her like this, and I had some time to think. What was happening, why had she changed so quickly? Why had Sylvia told her to give me the 'Rules'? I actually thought I knew the answer, but my mind was fuzzy from all the wine, so I decided to just lie there and hold her.

Then I noticed she was breathing heavily. I recognized that sound, it was the sound of someone who was turned-on. I was too, and I put my hands on her butt and pulled her tightly against me.

I could instantly feel moisture, so I slid my hand between her legs. She was dripping wet, and I could feel heat pouring off her.

The second I touched her, her body jerked, she whispered, "Oh God," and she let me go and turned on her back. I had never seen a girl so ready. I mumbled something about a condom, and she responded, "Never mind that, I can't... I mean, I'll be fine," and she pulled me on top of her.

I probably should have insisted, but it was way too late, and I was quickly inside her. She was so wet there was little resistance, and she grunted, "Yessss," and took all of me. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, and being inside her was wonderful. I tried to start out slowly, but she was insistent. She met every thrust with a grunt or a noise of some kind, and kept urging me to go on, so I began fucking her harder and faster. The last time we were together she had been pretty vocal, but this time seemed more intense, and we had only been at it for a few minutes when her body jerked violently. She cried, "Pete, stop, stop, stop," and pushed me off her.

Stunned, I looked down at her. Her face was a mask of pain and she was clutching the bed clothes so tightly her knuckles were white.

I was worried, and as gently as I could, I asked, "Nell, please tell me what's wrong, did I hurt you?"

Her face slowly relaxed, and she gulped once or twice before she answered, "No Pete, it's not that. You're wonderful. It's just that, I just came again, and I've, uhh, never been so sensitive in my entire life, especially my nipples. Please continue, but take it easy."

A thought ran through my head. She said, "Again." So my suspicions proved out. The first time she had come was when we were struggling. But I hadn't been inside her then. Could that have happened because I was restraining her?

She was holding her arms out to me, so I got back on top of her and we took it easy for a while, but soon she was making noises again, so I picked up the pace. We went on that way for a few minutes, then she cried out again. But she didn't force me off her this time, I just stopped until she calmed down, and we began again. She did that a bunch of times, and it was great making love to her, but I never came. I would almost be ready, then she would stop for a minute, and the urge would subside. But I got closer every time, and finally, after a particularly fierce session, she came, and tried to stop me, but it was too late and I continued pounding into her. She began to scream and clutch at me, but I kept it up until I began to flood her insides.

At the last minute she forced me off and the last of my orgasm ended up on her belly. I collapsed alongside her and we both lay there out of breath.

Suddenly there was a sniffing noise, a groan, and a girl's voice said, "Fuck! That was hot!"

We both looked toward the open door. Someone was sitting in the shadow next to it. Nell sat up and said, "Who is it?"

The person in the chair stood up, switched on the lights, and said, "It's me, and I'm going to join you."

A tall blonde walked over to the bed wearing a belly shirt, and nothing else. Naked from the waist down, she slipped off the shirt to reveal two beautiful tits, and climbed up on the bed. First, she kissed Nell on the mouth, then she reached over, and took my softening cock in her hand. It was covered with cum, and Nell's juices. She grinned, put the head in her mouth, and with a single swipe, she licked it clean.

She had just finished when Nell cried, "I told you, No," and she pushed her away from me.

The girl raised her eyebrows, licked her lips and said, "Umm, tasty. He's delicious, but honey, so are you! Don't give me any more of this shit about you not being able to cum. Can I have more of this later?"

Nell barked, "No, you can't. What are you doing here?"

She grinned and said, "I was playing with myself and watching the two of you fuck. It was very entertaining."

Nell fired back, "But why are you here? I thought you had a date tonight."

"I wanted to see how that special stuff I gave you worked. From the look of things, it worked pretty well. Besides, my date isn't until later, and I wanted to see Pete again."

Nell cried, "I told you not to touch him, and I asked you not to say anything about the, uhh..."

The girl laughed and said, "Relax. Petey is no stranger to a little blow," and she turned to me and said, "Are you, Petey."

When she turned, her pussy was in full view. That's when I saw the tattoo of the Tiger I first saw in Las Vegas, and I said, "Brandy, is that you?"

"You bet your ass it is. I told you in Vegas, I wasn't finished with you."

Nell broke in with, "How long have you been watching us?"

Brandy answered, "I was going to join you in the dining room for dessert, but I stopped in the kitchen to do a line, and when I came out, you guys were headed in here. So I followed you."

"I didn't hear you."

"The way you were all over each other, you wouldn't have heard an avalanche."

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Hell yes! You actually came when he was holding you down. I never saw you do that before. It was so hot I had to drop my pants and get myself off. How did it feel finally being with someone stronger than you are?"

"It, umm, was good. Pete is an amazing lover."

Brandy pointed to my cock, and said, "That settles it! I want some of that."

My cock had started to soften, but it jumped to attention when she said it. I looked at Nell. She frowned, then she said, "Go ahead, it looks he wants to."

I was surprised by the way they were talking, but I didn't want them to think I wasn't cool about everything, so I said to Nell, "What's the matter, are you finished with me already?"

"No, but that powder she gave me is powerful. It umm, makes things way too intense, and I have to come down a little."

That explained a lot, but I really didn't know what to say. I liked the idea of screwing Brandy, but even though Nell seemed to think it was okay, I didn't want to offend her.

I thought about it for a minute, then I went to Nell, and I kissed her. She hugged me tightly, and I whispered, "Are you sure?"

She whispered back, "Go ahead, just save me some for later."

She released me, and I turned to Brandy and said, "Okay, I'll do you, but first you have to get Nell off once more."

Nell looked surprised, but Brandy looked delighted. She moved over on the bed, put her hand on Nell's pussy, and began kissing her neck and breasts. It was hot watching two naked girls together, and it wasn't long before Nell started to respond, especially when Brandy slipped a couple of fingers inside her. Soon, Brandy's fingers found a sensitive spot and Nell began groaning and moving her body around. When she did, Brandy started kissing down Nell's body until she got to her belly where the spots of cum from our love-making were drying. She went, "Ooooo," and she began licking them up. Nell was breathing heavily now and surprisingly, she reached over and grabbed my hand. Brandy continued licking for a minute, then she moved down and put her mouth on Nell's pussy. Nell's body stiffened and Brandy started sucking and making loud slurping noises. Nell began squeezing my hand harder and harder, and in a few seconds she started to tremble.

As soon as she did, Brandy stopped, pulled her head away and said to Nell, "Okay honey, tell him to get my stuff."

In a shaky voice, Nell said, "Pete, reach under the bed and pull out the box." I did what she asked and I pulled out a case that looked just like the one Kristen and I had bought in Las Vegas. But someone had written, "Brandy's toy box" in fingernail polish on this one.

I asked, "What am I looking for?"

"Take out the bottle of KY and a condom."

I searched among the vibrators, dildos, and handcuffs until I found the bottle of KY jelly and I grabbed a condom.

I looked over at Nell, and she said, "Give the bottle to Brandy and put on the condom."

Brandy had been lying next to Nell. She moved over, knelt between Nell's legs, and reached for the bottle.

I watched with interest as she poured some in her hand. Then she reached behind herself, but instead of putting it on her pussy, she began rubbing it in and around her anus, occasionally slipping a finger inside. She filled her hand a couple of times, dipping her finger deeper into her anus each time, until it and the area around it was covered with fluid. Then she handed me the bottle and said, "Put some on yourself, and hurry up, your girlfriend is coming down."

I tore open the condom and slipped it on, and as I was spreading KY on it, I said, "Finish her off, first."

She replied, "I will, get behind me."

She bent down, stuck her ass in the air, and went back to Nell's pussy. Nell was watching everything, and when Brandy put her tongue in her this time, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

I kneeled behind Brandy and looked down at her. I've seen pussies up close, and I've had anal sex, but I never looked this close at everything while I was in a brightly lighted room. It was fascinating. There was some white stuff around Brandy's pussy that probably came from when she was playing with herself, and her anus and everything around it was covered with jelly, but the hole itself was small and tight looking. My cock was sitting on her butt-cheek next to it, and it didn't look like there was any way it would fit. I know it must stretch a lot, because I remember having my whole hand inside Gladys, but that was a different girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.