Norma's Secret - Cover

Norma's Secret

Copyright© 2003 by edmondl

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of a young woman's life from childhood onwards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Norma's love for her dog grew stronger and stronger. The love she'd had for her husband died. The dog was no longer her pet, he was her lover. She had learned how to control her pelvic and vaginal muscles. She was able to tighten her pussy muscles around the dog's hard cock to keep him inside her pussy longer. All Stan ever did was roll on top of her, push his small cock unceremoniously into her pussy. After a few quick thrusts he would finish, pull his flaccid cock out and roll over and go to sleep. Stan's cock was so small that she couldn't hold him inside her pussy after had finished. The result was that Stan always left sexually unfulfilled and frustrated.

The result was always the same, a craving for orgasm. The only way was to wait until she heard Stan snoring. She'd quietly slip out of bed and creep to the laundry, open the back door and let Toby in. Sex with Toby always left her sexually satisfied If it hadn't been for that fateful afternoon she would have continued and unfulfilled married life. Sex with Toby was to be very different on this particular night.

As Toby entered the laundry he immediately pushed his head up between Norma's thighs and started licking. His tongue was driving her toward her orgasm. As he pushed his cold nose against her slit, he forced his tongue way up into her cunt, deeper than he had ever been. He was licking and slurping at Stan's cum. Norma spread her legs wider. She couldn't hold back any longer, she climaxed harder than she ever had, before. Her legs went all rubbery; it took all the strength she could muster to remain on her feet. Norma quickly pulled her nightdress up and discarded it

The whole time Toby kept licking at her pussy, his rough tongue was going right up inside my her open pussy, softening her up like he would a bitch, for what was to follow. Her vagina was dripping with her juices and his saliva as he kept lapping them up.

Realising that Stan might awake she let herself and Toby out into the yard and completely naked headed for a secluded spot in the corner of the yard. She had never attempted sex with Toby outside of the house before. Norma knew she had to get to her hands and knees, quickly, before she collapsed. Her knees and legs were so weak as she knelt down. Even as she was sinking to her knees, Toby was wrapping his legs around her waist, trying his best to get his lengthening cock into her. She hadn't't quite reached her hands and knees, when she felt the hot pointed tip of Toby's cock slide between the parted lips of her hot pussy. Leaning forward as far as she could, she dislodged Toby's hot cock. Letting go of her, he slid off her back...

Dropping her head down lower, she spread her knees and poked her ass into the air. She knew her pussy lips were gaping open, in anticipation of him getting his cock into her. He quickly mounted her again, wrapping his forelegs tightly around her waist. There was just enough light for Norma to see back between her legs.

As he mounted her again, she looked back between her swaying tits and at her hairy swollen mound. She knew her pussy was at the right height for him as she watched him thrusting his thickening cock at her pussy. He pumped his hips back and forth. And a few probing thrusts later, he found the entrance to her overheated pussy, with the pointed tip of his hot cock As the tip of his hot cock slid between her pussy lips, he gripped her waist tighter and shoved hard. She felt his long thick cock savagely driven way up into her. She climaxed again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.