The Ninja Succubus' Cooties No Jutsu (King of Fighters) - Cover

The Ninja Succubus' Cooties No Jutsu (King of Fighters)

by sexdottxt

Copyright© 2024 by sexdottxt

Fan Fiction Sex Story: A young ninja is dispatched to find a MacGuffin. Unfortunately, he must also contend with the Ninja Succubus, Mai Shiranui.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   FemaleDom   Rough   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

He was a ninja. He didn’t know if it was his calling or if he was simply raised that way. Who he was didn’t matter, he had a name but it didn’t matter. He knew others talked about someone called the mysterious ninja guy. Who knows if they were talking about him, he knew there was some other guy who went by that, for all he knew they were talking about him. It didn’t matter, he was a ninja, and there was a code to be followed. To never be seen, to be quieter than the slightest breeze, and to accomplish the mission at all costs. That was all that mattered to him.

But his master, a man terrible and feared in the ninja world, now so very old, had warned him about the greatest obstacle to all of their kind. The tale of the Ninja Succubus. Her beauty was legendary, a thing to be feared if only because all men who dared to gaze upon her would forget all of their rationality and covet her. The master shuddered and said, “There can be no scarier thing to any ninja!”

The old man shuddered. This young ninja ever so loyal and impressionable, was filled up with a jolt of fear himself. The idea of a beautiful woman did not tempt him. It terrified him. His master taught him that all women were possessed of these terrible things called cooties. And a beautiful woman ninja who preyed on men like him and his master was his worst fear of all.

“Beware of their cooties!” said the master. “The cooties of a normal woman are one thing, but the woman ninja, the Ninja Succubus? She knows the forbidden technique.”

“The forbidden technique?”

The master held himself close and looked away. He began to scratch himself furiously, the student could only begin to imagine what horrors the she-devil had inflicted upon this sage of the ninja arts. Then he looked at his apprentice. “The Cooties no Jutsu...” he said in a hushed tone.

The young apprentice bowed low. He could not begin to imagine what terrible curse his master suffered at the hands of the Ninja Succubus. “Yes master! I will never stray from the path!”

So it was that he was on a mission now. He had proven himself immune to the temptation of cooties. He only dedicated his thoughts and actions to completing the task. Whatever it takes.

But today would be different. The object of his desires, the fabled MacGuffin, was within his grasp. Other ninjas had to contend with plot devices and artifacts of doom, and so many other inferior things like red herrings which only served to lead men astray. He on the other hand was finding the greatest treasure of all. He didn’t know what it was, and it didn’t matter. The only thing that was important was that he was tasked to retrieve it. He had snuck past robo guards strong enough to break men twice his size and evaded laser traps that would have reduced him to ash. It was the greatest accomplishment for a ninja to seize the MacGuffin.

He waited outside the door. In the darkness, he kept himself silent, he could not even hear his own breath. Closing his eyes, he remembered all of his master’s teachings, then he opened it, bracing himself for the horrible tests that he would face as his final trial. Soon his task would be complete and he would succeed in his master’s footsteps.

He was not ready. What waited for him was a woman. She was more beautiful any other as he had ever seen, but that did not matter to him for he had resisted them all for fear of their cooties. Beauty meant nothing to him. But to be here waiting for him, having gotten past all the traps and foes that lay in his wake, there was only one explanation.

This woman could only be the Ninja Succubus. Not just by being here but also what she was wearing. It wasn’t just a kunoichi dress, but one that defied all the ideas one had of being a ninja, not stealthy, instead a passionate red, and ridiculously slutty and open to boot. Her massive cleavage was barely held in check by her bustline and he got a good look at her shapely hips and long lovely legs too. Before he knew it, he was pitching a tent in his pants.

She was just about to make it worse. Her lips curled up into a dark grin. “Do you know my name little boy?”

“You ... you’re the Ninja Succubus!”

He just quickly shook his head and looked away from her sultry gaze. Both of her hands were on the wall behind him, and her sexy body was right in front, preventing him from getting away. He was trying to think of an out.

She edged herself closer. Her feminine fingers lowered his ninja face mask, her touching his skin sent shivers down his spine. Her lips were inches away from his. “Call me Mai Shiranui,” she whispered huskily.

She was so close he could feel her breath on his face. He was shaking in his boots. All he could say was, “D-don’t give me your...” Before he could finish that one, her lips slammed on his. He barely had time to react, she was forcing her tongue deep into his mouth. She was moaning deeply as she did so, and had only leaned closer to him, her hanging hooters right on his chest. The only thing he could think about were the cooties that she was no doubt putting onto him.

That did nothing to quell how hard he was getting. He knew he should have been afraid, that this was the devil his master had warned him about. But the heat growing in his penis was so bad, and before he knew it, he didn’t want it to end.

He told himself he would be okay if he only got a little bit of cooties. Not that he would be able to escape even if he wanted to. She was grinding up on him so hard, her big pliant tits felt so nice. Soon the only thing he could think about was if he went all the way with her.

Then her hand was on his crotch. With his massive lump pushing up against the tightness of his ninja gi, it was very easy for her to jerk him off. He groaned hard, his tongue flicking back up against hers, he sure wasn’t thinking about cooties anymore. He was humping against her hard.

She yanked his pants down and touched his bare penis for real. His eyes widened and he grunted hard in their frenzied kiss before he came hard, blowing his load only seconds after she started jerking him off. Mai held the power over him but she was still surprised by how much he was shaking violently in her grasp. Eventually his body went limp and he couldn’t do anything but sink to the floor on his knees.

She giggled. “Are you a virgin?”

He didn’t say anything, just sat there making pathetic little sounds. Even after such an epic nut, there was cream all over the floor and she had gotten some on her hands too, he was still leaking jizz out his penis. She wanted to gloat over him.

But there was something else she wanted to do to him first. Moving aside the front flap of her skirt, she revealed no panties, just the exquisite sight of her bare pussy shaved completely. He was too dazed to even regard her flashing him with such a precious treasure, he had even slumped back onto the floor, sitting against the wall with his prick standing right up.

She’d be sure to punish him for it. While he was still sitting there, totally oblivious to anything else happening around him, she squatted down on top of him. Her massive tits were hanging right in front of his face and her pussy was hovering right over his penis. Just as he was beginning to wake up, now he loved the sight of that cleavage, she slammed herself down on him.

That jolted him up fast. Already lost in his state of post orgasmic ecstasy, his penis got fully hard within the tight and wet walls that completely enveloped his cock. She was familiar with his size after having got a handful of his meat, but even after shooting all that cum, it felt like he had actually gotten bigger since then. She didn’t mind that at all.

Grabbing hold of his shoulders, Mai rode him hard. The sudden sensation of her pussy on his naked dick, her raw speed, he couldn’t handle it anymore. He pumped inside of her in a fit of nervous energy before he even realized it, it was nothing like a casanova and just the movements of a little boy. But he was no match for her, the way she moved on him, giving strong and deliberate hits with her hips each time. He wasn’t sighing anymore after getting that nut, he was screaming, almost sounding like a monster that would be entrusted to watch over this place.

And she was loving it. He didn’t know how to use that dick, but he had a big one and that was all that mattered. He was wildly hitting into her and soon she was abandoning her calm restraint, fucking him just as frantically as he was giving it to her. With every wild motion between her, her giant tits hit him right in the face. He clumsily and sloppily sucked all over her hooters.

Not for long. The way they were giving it to each other, the tightness of her cunt, he was losing it. It had barely been a minute and it was feeling even better than the first time. In his excitement he threw his head back on the wall hard, it smarted but he didn’t care, he was going to cum again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.