Usagi and Makoto Make a Porno (Sailor Moon) - Cover

Usagi and Makoto Make a Porno (Sailor Moon)

by sexdottxt

Copyright© 2024 by sexdottxt

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Bored and needy for attention, Usagi and Makoto head to the local adult store. They find two guys more than happy to play with them.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

It was a warm summer day. The people were out and about doing their business, the birds were flying in the air under the clean blue sky, the scenery was perfect.

Though it was nothing compared to how smoking hot Usagi and Makoto were. More than a few heads turned their way with how beautiful they were and the clothes they were sporting. Usagi was walking the streets in black short shorts that rode up to her ass and accentuated her cameltoe, and a tight white tanktop that bared her midriff and outlined against the shape of her small perky tits, with only her bra underneath preventing her nipples from poking through.

But she was nothing compared to Makoto, wearing a light green tight t-shirt that had a big v-neck showing her appetizing cleavage tucked into her waist, and a black leather short skirt that hugged her juicy ass and showed so much of her long legs. Her sexy thighs and calves were clad in pantyhose all the way up and reflected perfectly in the sunlight while wearing high heels. With her lovely rose earrings, she looked like more of a princess than Usagi, despite her being the actual reincarnation of Princess Serenity.

They went into an adult toy store. The retail clerk had been reading a magazine. He looked up at them then back down. These two were damn gorgeous but spending most of his waking life watching porn had densensitized to fine women as a general rule.

The other guys weren’t so chivalrous. Two big older dudes were staring at them, baring their teeth at them in perverted grins, the kind of men that liked younger women regardless of whether they liked them back. The two Sailor Scouts were exactly what they needed right then and there. Fortunately, Usagi and Makoto right now were in the exact state of mind to appreciate these types of men and their affections.

The two ladies smiled right back at them. The two guys chuckled before the girls both advanced right up to them. Usagi and Makoto didn’t think for a second they had bitten off more than they could chew. They knew exactly what they wanted and what they were getting into.


Usagi pounced onto one of them first. She was smaller than Makoto and both of the men, but that didn’t stop her from wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him into a deep kiss. He was more than happy to return her affections, feeling up her tight little ass and all over her body. To make it easier for him, she wrapped one of her legs around his waist and he took the hint, grabbing her up by her rump so that he was holding her directly. She wrapped her bare legs around his waist and he loved it.

If he wasn’t holding her ass just then, he would have easy caressed her legs to his heart’s content. Not that he minded, because having a handful of Sailor Moon’s butt was easily a dream come true for any guy. As they kept kissing she started grinding up against him pretty hard. She was hot and wanton, clinging to him like she needed him. She couldn’t think of Mamoru at all, that’s how good this guy was.


Makoto was just as beautiful as Usagi was, but her would be lover had a better idea in mind. Being so tall and with such a great bustline, his attention was focused on something else. To her credit, she didn’t mind at all, she knew wearing something like this would get eyes focused on her amazing tits, and he was more than happy to deliver.

He immediately grabbed onto her chest. With such large breasts, she was very sensitive there, and her shirt was so thin that it felt like he was grabbing onto her bare skin. Her big nipples were already pointing out and stiff against her shirt thanks to her arousal, but his big hands caressing them made it so much worse. As he was fondling her lovely knockers with his palms, he pressed her hard nipples into her areolas with his thumbs. She had to bite into her lip from how good it felt and also to keep the store owner from hearing them. And with how tall she was, they were easily able to start making out as he kept massaging her bosom.


They were both lucky the store owner was watching porn right then, because if he wasn’t, he definitely would have heard the two Sailor Scouts and their chosen guys sucking face really hard. Both parties were getting really horny too and ready for the next round.


By now, Usagi had unlatched one of her legs around her man’s waist to rub her thigh on the lump in her lover’s pants. He threw his head back to grunt and gripped onto her buttocks even harder. But she had a different idea.

As she was continuing to massage his dick with her leg, she stopped humping him and instead gradually lowered herself off of him. She hunched herself down so that her face was closer to his crotch and started grabbing onto him really hard there. He looked down at her, and she winked at him deviously before se unzipped his fly and unbuttoned his pants.

She pulled down his boxer shorts and out sprang his dick. It was so big and hard that it slapped her right across her face. Not that she minded in the slightest, she grabbed onto the base of the shaft to keep it under control and started sucking his erect penis. The man let out a sigh of relief, feeling her soft lips and wet tongue devouring his meaty member.

Usagi had completely lowered herself onto her knees so as to better service him. It was quite a sight seeing her like this, bobbing her head back and forth. Even though she was still with Mamoru, it hadn’t made her any less of the skank she truly was, and she loved taking it in. She took the dick out of her mouth, with a long trail of her spit between the man’s cock head and her tongue.

She held the penis up so that the shaft was laying right up on top of her face. She gently prodded at his balls, so swollen with lust that they might as well have been one unified nut. Then she ran her fingers up and down his shaft. She started jacking him off, using her spit still on his dick as lubricant, before took the scrotum into her mouth.

It was so good that he allowed himself to relax considerably while she worked him. He grabbed onto her head for support and looked down at her sucking on his nuts. She was working him like a pro, he had no regrets in taking this girl for a little spin. Usagi wasn’t as well endowed or refined as Makoto, he turned to the side more than a few times to see his mate going to town on those big tits of hers, but despite Sailor Jupiter being enough of a bimbo to come to a sex shop and start going at with an older man, she wasn’t nearly as proactive as Sailor Moon.

He patted her face and she stopped to look up at him. He grabbed her by her waist and flipped her over so that her cunt was right in front of his face, her legs dangling up in the air. He sat down to account for the height disparity between the two of them, resting his head on the wall, and now her face was right back on his naked member. He hurriedly undid her shorts and pulled them loose so that her precious spot was naked before him.

As he was happily engaged in a session of clamdiving on her blonde muff, she took his nuts back into her mouth. The way Usagi was positioned, his shaft was constantly rubbing up against her face while she was sucking on his testicles like they were a sweet fruit to be savored. She held her cool, it was the first time she had sixty nined with someone, but he was really good at what he was doing. He was holding her by her tiny little ass while he licked at her clit.

She had to stop sucking on his nuts to moan loudly from his affections. Not that her paused blowjob stopped him from going at it. She tasted so good and fresh in his mouth, and knowing he was getting to her with his cunnilingus technique made him work her faster, even if she wasn’t giving his genitals the treatment he liked. The feeling of her lovely thighs squeezing his face, holding her tight little ass, Mamoru would have turned evil just if that’s what it took to be getting it this good from his girl.

He tasted her pleasure when she squeaked right just about the same time her clit squirted some juice right onto his face. He grinned and licked it off of his lips before he started licking at her puffy vaginal lips just to tease her a bit more. Her pubic hair was a lot more unkempt than he expected, and he sniffed in the sweet scent of her golden bush.

As she was still reeling from that orgasm, he leaned forward and pushed her head down back on his dick, still hard and craving release. Seeing his hard flesh pulse with lust, and with all her restraint gone after he ate her out, she resumed her task.

Now she took his boner in her hands, rubbing her face all over the erect shaft before she licked all over it like it was a tasty popsicle. Even though she wasn’t sucking on his nads like she was before, he still felt her hot breaths all over his balls. He growled with satisfaction when she took the head back into her mouth and went down on him like before.

He knew he was about to cum, and she was giving him a hell of a blow job. To reward her for sucking such a good dick, he started fingering her, twat, still tight and juicy after he had nibbled on her clit. He pressed his finger inside of her at the same pace she was fellating him. Understanding him, she quickened the rate of her fellatio, and he in turn kept fingering her that good.

He grit his teeth when he nutted down her throat. As he was cumming inside of her mouth, that didn’t stop him from fingering her before he started eating her out again. Knowing how much she had enjoyed getting fingered before, he jammed one of his digits into her anus while he ate her out.

He wasn’t disappointed when he felt her quiver when he put his finger all the way inside of her asshole. This time she did scream in pleasure from such a quick and unexpected second orgasm. He took his finger out of her rosebud and slapped her ass in victory.


The man with Makoto pulled down her shirt and started feverishly sucking on her massive knockers. As he tasted her nipples stiff with arousal, he reached down under her skirt to find her pussy naked under it. His fingers reached into her bare and wet vulva, and he started fingering her. She couldn’t hold in her fast moans. He looked up at her with a stern glare, and she got the hint pretty fast. That didn’t stop him from sucking on her full tits with his mouth while licking her hard nipples, and still fingering her pussy.

It all felt so good for her. He was alternating between which breast he was sucking, using his teeth while still poking her down below. He was having a hell of a time too, little girls like this one who were both horny and healthy were the best, and he intended to go way farther with her before he was done. While he was fingering her, he moved his thumb onto her swollen clitoris. Makoto’s body being taller and more developed than Usagi’s meant she was so much more sensitive. And he knew it, feeling her whole body quiver with delight.

He was so glad he chose this girl. She was so hot and so needy, and he loved tasting and fingering her the way he did. More than that, he knew she was about to cum. So he started penetrating her that much harder and even started teasing her erect nipples with his teeth.

To tease her, he moved his head to her neck and started kissing here, planting soft and wet kisses. The scent of her perfume was amazing, and this close, he felt her quick accelerated breathing on his mouth. And he felt her sweet gasps in time with the way he was fingering her.

As good it felt, Makoto’s breasts were still tingling with want. Her stiff nipples ached for the touches that he had readily deprived her of. He had moved his head to her collarbone, making the tease so much worse.

Impatient and horny beyond belief, she roughly pushed his head back down onto her tits. He chuckled as he started sucking on them again. He kept up the tease for a little bit, kissing and sucking on the soft flesh around her nipples, before he directly put his mouth on one of her nipples again. He gently nibbled directly on it, standing up straight, before he bit deep into it with just enough pressure to ensure the skin wasn’t broken.

She couldn’t hold it in her cry when she did come. Not that he cared, the feeling of her pussy squirming on his finger was proof of his victory. He had to catch her a bit, even a strong girl like this one had her limits, and she still fell to her knees. That just gave a good overhead view of her breasts, still as sexy as ever.

He unzipped his fly and took his cock out. Before she had a chance to respond he jabbed it in between her tits. He started moving it in and out and out, grunting in pleasure. He wasn’t gentle at all either, he was rough from the beginning. He had loved these tits the moment he laid eyes on them, and as good as they tasted, there was so much more he wanted do with them.

Despite such a powerful orgasm, she quickly woke up and started pressing them onto the meaty shaft lodging back and forth within her mammaries. She also started moving them onto the shaft along with his pace, and he smiled. A girl like this one, it was great being able fuck these knockers now, but it was another joy entirely to have her getting in on the act.

His dick was big enough that it was poking onto her face with every one of his thrusts. To help facilitate his pleasure, she stuck her tongue out like a good little bitch. Every time he hit his phallus against her, it rubbed up against her soft and wet tongue.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.