Three Pieces of Silver - Cover

Three Pieces of Silver

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The world as we know it is gone, but there are survivors still who face many challenges in order to survive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Violence  

O, for that warning voice, which he, who saw
The Apocalypse, heard cry in Heaven aloud,
Then when the Dragon, put to second rout,
Came furious down to be revenged on men,
Woe to the inhabitants on earth!

- Paradise Lost by poet John Milton


In the forest outside of El Toro, rest the remains of a B-1B Lancer long range bomber where it had fallen from the sky long ago. The plane is scattered in many pieces, its wings torn asunder, but for the most part the fuselage sits intact, except for a small hole in its side and undercarriage which shows where the shell had punched through that led to its final destruction. Inside and still in its cradle sits a single bomb, the casing cracked.

Its base had been the Marine Naval Air Station in El Toro where many other bombers of its type still remain, standing silently on the runways, appearing as if demons from the past.

The War had been going badly for the United States and the remaining Coalition Forces when the final decision had been made to use the new weapon. It was to be held in reserve and only used as a last resort, but defeat was believed to be imminent with battle lines extending to three fronts, and for the first time in over two hundred years that included American soil itself.

Ironically it was the collapse of Saadam Hussein's regime, a move that was suppose to bring peace to the Middle East that would ultimately lead to global war. A new and stronger alliance of Arab nations would rise after the fall of Iraq, joining together in their resolve to drive back what they considered the occupying infidels, to remove Western influence from their Holy Lands altogether and forever.

Coalition forces including the United States and England had the power necessary to defeat the new Arab League of Nations, but those weapons relied on oil, that which the Arabs controlled. After a lengthy war amounts stockpiled were depleting, and with the need for oil great countries like Russia and Venezuela began hoarding theirs or driving the price so high as to make it affordable but to only the rich.

In the cities there were already long lines of abandoned cars at the gas pumps, but soon even the great machines of destruction would be forced to grind to a halt where they were in the Arabian deserts, just short of their objectives, making them easy targets just as the end to the conflict was almost in sight. The need for oil had become desperate.

After blockading Venezuela for several months using the American Atlantic Fleet under the U.S.S. Enterprise, and the Royal Navy with the H.M.S. Ark Royal, the Coalition had made new enemies including Spain, Brazil and Mexico who were forced to declare war after an American destroyer accidentally fired on and sank a Brazilian passenger liner which had been mistaken for a warship trying to run the line.

Tanks lined up along both sides of the southern U.S. border in open view of one another but would remain there as talks for peace were quickly negotiated in the United Nations Assembly.

Cuba of course swore its allegiance to help against America and her small gunboats frequently played havoc along the shores of Florida and Louisiana, but when a small contingent of Cuban soldiers disguised in Mexican Army uniforms landed in Texas the belief was war had begun and in the proceeding panic tank commanders began firing volley after volley across the border at one another.

A new war with Mexico meant oil flowing to the United States was now cut off entirely and reserves were running out, but it would be the surprise move by Canada who cut the Overland Alaskan Pipeline during one of their coldest winters on record in an attempt to save their own people from freezing on mass that would soon ignite the final fire.

The order was given and Canada's capital city of Ottawa was reduced to rubble, and its major population centers of Toronto and Montreal were quickly occupied after its small military was either defeated or driven north into hiding in the Arctic snow, where they would regroup and await for any chance to reclaim their sovereignty.

England and France held strong ties to Canada and were outraged. They threatened to leave the Coalition altogether if the United States didn't immediately pull back its occupying forces.

Nerves grew tight in the Arabian Sea where American, French, and British ships still sailed in close quarters together, and soon the whole fleet fell into chaos when the British Frigate H.M.S. Nottingham deliberately rammed the American Destroyer U.S.S. Mason. The result would be carnage as both ships began firing at point blank range into one another.

The whole fleet was soon reduced to so much floating scrap and upending ships as every nation sought to fend for themselves, much to the joy of the Arab people watching from nearby, that is until the nuclear submarine U.S.S. Nevada, on fire and sinking, launched her full load of twenty four Trident missiles onto the Arabian peninsula and surrounding countries creating a massive hellfire of six thousand degrees and reducing the Persian Gulf to so much ash and crystalized sand.

With a demoralized America the surviving Canadian forces now took the chance they had been waiting for and roared south again, quickly taking back their cities and yet continuing on, driving deep into the American heartland in an attempt to link up with Mexican units screaming north, both heavy and well supplied with oil while their American counterparts stood empty and still.

It would be a lone Canadian tank that took the shot, firing just as the lumbering B-1 Bomber was lifting into the air, an easy target to lock on to.

They could not have known what the plane secretly carried and that its chosen target was their home city of Toronto, that the final order had been given to use the new bomb with its biological virus T-131B, a development based on Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy or Mad Cow Disease, that like the Neutron Bomb which killed people but left structures in place this killed the mind of a person and left their body making the perfect killing machine, the perfect soldier.

The single shell punched right through and skipped off the bomb's casing inside, cracking it, and allowing the toxic agent to escape. The plane came down a mere two miles away and in its rawest form brought instant death to the pilots on board.

The virus would hit the tank's crew within minutes as it traveled on the wind, leaving them clawing at their own throats. They died soon after, but not so the men and women of El Toro who would become as the walking dead, victims of their own folly.

Up into the atmosphere it went and around the world, diluting until it only affected the sick and injured, those with weakened immune systems and the malnourished, certainly a great number in time of war.

Not even the scientists in their hurry to develop the new virus could have foreseen the full extent of the horror they had unleashed. That nightmare would be left to the next generation.


While they did not know it the three siblings often shared the same dreams, or at least parts of, linked through Wendy whenever they slept near one another.

Just images really, ghosts from the past and visions of things yet to come, mixed simultaneously so as to make any meaning unrecognizable. They are usually forgotten when darkness gives way to light, and their importance lost. But not always so.

A dark shadow stands beside Wendy in this dream, an apparition with no apparent form. It keeps its body hidden but acts almost as a guide on her spiritual journey, compelling her to watch events unfold. She cannot see his face, nor does she even know if it is in fact a man that stands with her, real or other, so she instead turns to what she can see clearly.

A young girl with bright green eyes, small nevertheless heavy with child, dies painfully while giving birth. Wendy mourns for her even though the girl is not someone she knows or remembers. The scene quickly changes though, one where a desert bird, indignant and seething like the one that left Luke's face scarred so dreadfully for life, flies in slow circles close to the ground before falling dead in the sand at her sister Talia's feet.

Wendy can see her brother Luke there as well, his eyes hollow, as if staring into nothingness or maybe even time itself. Talia holds forth her knife proudly, extending it up and allowing the sun to glint off the blade while examining its razor edge. She looks to Luke then and seems to falter for a second, as if considering something, before bringing it down and plunging its full length into his chest where his heart would be. He does not bleed, and Wendy is not surprised for she knew that he would not. In this vision she could see that Luke was already dead, that he had become as one of them.

A penetrating wind comes up then, one that picks up the sand, erasing the images before her, and even though it is but a dream Wendy is sure that she can feel the hot sting of every small grain against her cheeks, and with it a light more intense than the sun itself begins to grow, yet in the dream Wendy is certain it is to the south where the sun should not be. It blankets everything and brings peace to Wendy's mind as she is lifted up, seeming to become as part of the wind surrounding her.


Wendy awoke with a start, and a tangle of long hair around her neck and over her face. Her lips had been nuzzled against the soft skin of someone's neck, and two much larger breasts were still pressed into her own smaller ones. She breathed deeply, and the smell of the body next to hers was different and unknown, and therefore Wendy recognized that it was not her sister who she was laying with even though the light was dim.

Wendy remained quiet for sometime while the sun rose, and eventually she could see that the hair was in fact blonde, and that it was Raven who had shared the close space with her all night, their two bodies pressed warmly together. Raven still slept soundlessly, her mouth slightly open as she laid there breathing in and out slowly.

Remembering the dream Wendy looked over her shoulder and found Luke at her back, where he usually was, and still very much alive as he snored noisily. She smiled, started to laugh and sighed in relief, and began to settle back down, but noticed Talia on Raven's other side, who she could see was just waking as well as she peeked over the mass of blonde hair.

Wendy removed the tangle from her face, thought for a second, grew confused and started frowning as she looked down at Raven, now too slowly coming out of her peaceful state, her words soft as she fought off the after affects of sleep.

"Ummm, hey Wendy, good morning. Now what are you looking at?"

"You have blonde hair."

"No, do I. So?"

"Everybody calls you Raven, that usually means dark hair. So, why?"

Talia started laughing, as did Luke who had also awaken by now, but they both held the secret and would not reveal what they knew, until Wendy caught on and threw back the sheets exposing Raven's naked body and the fur between her legs, quite dark in color. Raven now howled as well before covering herself back up.

"Hey, it's cold out there, lets just stay in bed where it's warm, please. But yeah, I just started dyeing my hair recently, I'm not a natural blonde... as you just found out.

Soon everybody was stirring and kissing each other good morning, including Wendy and Raven who after a few seconds consideration, both with shy smiles while looking playfully at one another, shared their first kiss, before Wendy slowly slipped beneath the covers and between Raven's legs.

"Now where do you think you're going, need a closer look do you... OH MY GOD... OH CHRIST NOW THAT FEELS NICE. I knew you were coming on to me in the bar that time Wendy... and now you're just making me cummmmm..."

Luke and Talia watched the sheets wiggle around while their sister pleasured their new friend, the sounds of her licking and lathering tongue quite apparent before Luke climbed over the tangled pair and onto Talia.

"Good morning sister."

"Well it is now, good morning my sweet brother."

"How's our baby this morning?"

"Very active, wanna feel?"

Luke lowered his hand down to Talia's belly and smiled when he felt his baby inside give a great kick. The proud father would kiss his sister twice, once on the lips and again on her bulging naked midriff before moving down even further, disappearing beneath the sheets and between his sister's thighs as Wendy had done to Raven.

Talia spread herself willingly, her left foot touching against Wendy's side who she also couldn't see while Luke slithered and moved about, his tongue touching and lapping with a ferocity so far unequaled as he wormed against her cunt, which quickly grew energized and wet.

She like Raven beside her began moaning, almost weeping as every sensitive part on her body came alive, her level of arousal unbelievably high till she was forced to push Luke away.

"ENOUGH ENOUGH, oh Luke my wonderful brother, please, that's enough."

"But I'm not finished yet, why did you make me stop?"

"Because I just woke up, and I have to go pee. You don't want me to pee in your mouth do you?"

"Well, I don't care, in fact, actually I want you to. You shouldn't have to get up anymore, you've got what, a week left?"

"Less I think."

"Okay then, you stay in bed and Wendy and I will take care of everything."

"Including going to the bathroom for me?"

"Sure."

"Luke."

"Yes Talia?"

"FUCK OFF AND LET ME UP."

Luke laughed as he rolled out of the way and Talia lifted herself from the bed, but as she stepped naked onto the floor and revealed her belly which was now quite distended he changed to moans of pleasure, propping up on one elbow as he watched his beautiful sister walk very slowly away.

"Are you sure sis, you'd never have to get up again?"

"I'm not pissing in your mouth Luke, why don't you ask Wendy or Raven if one of them will."

Luke lifted up on the bed sheets and slid in beside his other sister, who pulled off of Raven's pussy long enough to kiss him on the lips, sliding her tongue deep into her brother's mouth, feeling around with it as if searching for something. Wendy had listened to the exchange between him and Talia, and after pulling away answered before he could ask.

"No Luke, I'm not going to either, now fuck off."

"I wasn't going to ask anyway Wendy, I was only kidding around with Talia."

"Well that's a dirty dirty thing to do, why someone would be willing to drink another person's pee is beyond me."

"I guess I'll go start breakfast for all of us then, that is, if you haven't grown full eating out poor Raven here."

Luke would lower his tongue to Raven's clit, already drenched with a mix of juice and saliva, and probe across it with his tongue several times making her jump wildly from the bed before going off to start breakfast as he had stated, leaving Wendy and raven alone.

"You'd never do it huh?"

"SHHH... Talia might be able to hear you."

"I really am sorry, my bladder just sort of let go."

"Don't worry it's alright, Talia drips a little sometimes too, I'm quite use to it."

"DRIPS, my whole dam let go, I must have dropped about a quart on you."

"Oh it wasn't that much, don't worry about it."

"What are you two talking about in there?"

"NOTHING TALIA."

"Well are you going to just stay in bed all day or what? The bathroom is free for whoever needs it."

"NO, WE'RE OKAY."

Both girls tried to hold their laughs while Talia dressed beside them, but broke down just as she was leaving for the kitchen.

"Oh stop it you two, grow up a little."

"Hey, I am grown up, I'm fourteen now, and Raven is... hey, how old are you anyway?"

"What ME, I'll be twenty one soon."

"She's twenty one, so that's grown up enough. Hell that's three years older than you Talia."

"Good for her, now hurry up and get dressed."

But Wendy decided she hadn't yet finished pleasuring her new friend and went back to nursing from the clit in front of her, immersing in the musky smell while periodically running her tongue up and down the warm pussy lips of Raven's sex which lay surrounded in a pelt of black hair.

Wendy turned on her side and felt her faintly swelling midriff, taking great joy in the baby her brother had given her before lowering her hand even further, stroking her own body as she went back to lathering the badly soaked pussy in front of her.

"Well you've had practice haven't you, CHRIST THAT FEELS SO NICE WENDY. Do you want me to start shaving like your sister does?"

"Umm, no, it doesn't matter, she just started that recently to make it easier for when the baby comes. She never use to shave before. I guess I probably will soon."

"I will too then. Well Wendy, all you did was make me wet down there, I need someone to fuck me now, and since Luke isn't here you'll have to do."

Wendy drenched two fingers in her mouth before probing around the entrance to Raven's vagina, feeling the soft loose tissue and tantalizing the young woman severely before plunging in deep, burying them up to the second knuckle.

"Ummm, that's it Wendy, but keep going."

"Sorry, but my fingers aren't as long as Luke's COCK."

"No, I mean keep going, put your hand in me."

"Oh you're funny, ha ha."

"What, I'm quite serious. Your hand looks small enough, and my Mom use to do it to me sometimes, and even one of my two brothers did when I asked him once, and his hand was much bigger than yours. I should still be able to stretch."

"But what if I hurt you?"

"You let me worry about that, I'll tell you if it bothers me too much. Besides it'll enlarge on its own in a few months anyway, you know, when the baby comes."

Wendy looked at her small hand, and the two fingers she already had inside her friend. She began twisting and moving them in and out, considering how much room was left there while making Raven quite wet with her own juices.

"That's it Wendy, lube me up first."

A third finger was added and popped in easily next to the other two while Wendy continued to rotate her hand in slow semi-circles, watching carefully as Raven's pussy contorted and distorted, her body writhing and flexing as her pussy lips began mushrooming open.

"MORE WENDY, KEEP... GOING."

The little finger proved just as easy to get in as the other three, and with four fingers Wendy felt the flesh of Raven's body quiver and tremble in waves as she moved most of her hand in and out now. A thick mucus flowed down and out, coating everything and dripping to the sheets below while Raven whimpered above. Wendy cleaned up as much as she could, lowering her tongue to her own hand, delighting in Raven's milky taste and strong smell.

It was only a matter of applying a little more pressure after turning her thumb into her palm that enabled Wendy to push her entire fist into her friend's now gaping cunt, and Raven barely whimpered at all as her slicked up pussy lips stretched wide to accommodate the small hand inside.

"YES, OH YES WENDY, HARDER, GIVE ME MORE."

Wendy slowly dove deeper while twisting her arm, watching and feeling as her wrist was enveloped in moist supple skin. Raven's cunt felt hot inside with her lips molding tight to Wendy's arm making it appear seamless, and only when she could see the shape of her hand through the skin of her midriff and was sure that she would soon watch her elbow disappear did Raven tell her to stop.

"TOO MUCH WENDY, BACK IT OFF SOME."

"Are you alright?"

"I think so, yes, I'm fine. You know how deep you can go now, so start fucking me already."

Wendy's hand began brushing at Raven's insides, ploughing in and out through the expanding flesh found in there. Soon her entire arm was sopping wet as Raven came again and again, and she would climax even harder just as Talia was returning.

"Are you two still in bed, breakfast is almost ready."

Talia sat down on the bed next to Raven, aware that she was practically crying, and pulled back on the covers revealing Wendy and her missing hand. Wendy had expected to see surprise in her sister's eyes but was amazed as she just sat there watching with no real sign of concern.

"I've heard of this being done before."

"Oh really, where?"

"The girls we ran into in that valley, the four sisters. The older one would do it to the younger ones, that's what Luke told me anyway, after he..."

"You mean the ones Luke tried to make babies with?"

"Yeah, those girls."

Wendy would pull out her arm with a noisy plop, giving Raven one last lightning bolt of satisfaction and pleasure before going to the washroom for a towel. When she returned after cleaning up she again sat down on the bed, and crossed her legs in front of her while Talia examined Raven's swollen pussy.

"It's closing slowly, you're lucky Raven, you have good muscle tone down there. I was actually thinking of asking Wendy to do this with me earlier."

"Well if you do decide, lead up to it slowly, don't do as much as Wendy and I were just doing or you could be hurt. It takes time for your body to stretch like that."

"I think it's too late now anyway, the baby will be here any day and I don't want to risk hurting her, that is, if it is a girl as Wendy's vision said."

Wendy smiled with the memory for it showed her own son as well, the one she would give birth to in a few months. But just as quickly a cloud fell over Wendy's face as she remembered the more recent dream, and Talia picked up on her sudden sadness.

"What is it Wendy?"

"Did one of the girls you and Luke met have green eyes?"

"Yes, the youngest of them did. She's dead, isn't she?"

"I think so, yes."

"Complications, she went into labor too early. The baby will be fine but..."

"How the Hell do you know that, I dreamt that this morning Talia?"

"Because I did too Wendy, I could see her plainly as if she were right in front of me, as close as you are now."

"Did you see anything else?"

"No. Why, was there more?"

"Something about a bird, one of those in the desert. I don't know, it doesn't always make sense to me. A shadow, and a bright light, I just don't know what it all means and it's frustrating."

Raven listened quietly while the sisters held counsel, aware quite recently of Wendy's precious gift. She leaned over and softly kissed Wendy on the lips.

"Don't worry Wendy, it'll come to you in time I'm sure."

Wendy hugged both her new friend and Talia just as Luke came walking back into the bedroom, a plate in his hand high with toast.

"Food's ready, did I miss something fun?"

"You're a father Luke, it's a boy."

"WHAT, HOW? You obviously don't mean one of you three."

"Wendy had another vision, and this time so did I. One of the girls in that valley Luke, she gave birth sometime early this morning."

Luke almost collapsed where he stood, and Talia had to take the dish he held and help him onto the bed. He held on to his sister tight and almost started crying.

"I'm a father Talia, I made a little baby. I have a... son."

"Well what do you think I've been carrying all these months, and Wendy, and now Raven too?"

Luke smiled sheepishly as he looked from girl to girl to girl beside him on the bed, quite aware of what they contained inside, the gift he had given each of the three every time he spurt his seed into their fertile young bellies. He would kiss each of them and rub their tummies before going back to the kitchen, a wide smile on his face. Raven rolled onto her back after looking at Talia and Wendy, and began running both her hands over her flat stomach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.