Three Pieces of Silver - Cover

Three Pieces of Silver

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The world as we know it is gone, but there are survivors still who face many challenges in order to survive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Violence  

Three pieces of silver lay together on the mantle above the fireplace, in the bedroom of a ranch-style home on the outskirts of a little desert town. The silver plated Berettas, along with the other guns next to them, had been placed there after being cleaned thoroughly and with the hope that they would never have to be worn again.

El Toro stood mainly empty, and yet it promised everything that Luke and his sisters had been searching for, though first and foremost a new home in which to live and grow.

After being introduced by Steven and Peg, the couple who had found them in the desert, the town's people had welcomed them warmly, given of their food and water, and offered an endless choice of houses to restart their lives. In doing they hoped to expand their growing community, much like Talia's swelling belly, for they recognized the importance of having both men and women who could bring new life into the world.

The town also required strong backs, and Luke was offered work on one of the many farms surrounding the town. Since there was no currency, for his labor he was allotted a percentage of the food he harvested to bring home with him. Wendy would find work there as well, tending horses in the many stables as she has always loved to do.

Talia would spend long hours repairing and cleaning their new home, making it suitable for the three to live in. While not an estate by any means, it had certain amenities and luxuries that she had never thought to see again, and as she lowered herself into the warm sudsy water, Talia had to fight hard to keep from crying out with pleasure.

A bath, she had not known a bath in ages, or at least not with water. In the desert water was scarce, and so you used sand to scrub your body clean. And soap, Talia dared not dream of such extravagances.

With a soft sponge Talia applied an exorbitant amount of the creamy liquid to the naked skin of her left leg, working it into a rich foamy lather before slowly moving upward along her inner thigh. She would press the sponge into the soft delicate skin that formed her pussy, positively hairless after being freshly shaven smooth a few minutes past, and continue even higher over her swelling belly, now showing with five and a half months of pregnancy.

Talia moved over her supple skin, rinsed out the sponge and let the water run down, removing the froth from her body. Though now quite clean, Talia returned the sponge to the slit between her legs, moving in ever tightening circles as she centered in on her thick pussy lips and the hooded clitoris which stood erect above, quite alive since her first pass a minute before.

She sighed under her breath while moving against her own skin, pleasuring herself while her brother and sister slept in plain view through the open door in the next room, the only light emanating from several candles she herself had placed around the porcelain tub.

Talia would remove the sponge and allow her own hands to continue, envisioning Luke's body against her and not her own. But Talia sensed it was not enough, and she cursed her brother where he slept, knowing that he would not give of himself freely until after the baby was born.

His reasoning was sound, he simply didn't want to hurt either her or the baby, but Talia did not believe that to be possible, and she needed more, in fact she hungered for him terribly. Looking out through the open door she could just see his silent form, curled up as he was against their sister's back.

Wendy however proved not to be asleep, and now peered back at Talia through the flickering light. Their eyes locked together and soon a wicked smile began to form on both their lips, the devilish message sent between them clear though unsaid.

Talia rose from the tub and let the warm water drain from her body as she stepped onto the floor, walking slowly and seductively towards her sister, the light from the candles helping to silhouette her body and drape her approaching form in shadow.

Wendy pulled back the covers and sat up as well, careful not to disturb her brother as she joined hands with Talia and pulled her to the side of the bed, kissing her deeply and with much passion, her mouth open as she sought to reach the center of her sister's soul.

The last of the water seeped down between the two young girls as Wendy stood, pressing her little limber body tight to that of her sister. It trickled from Talia to Wendy's breasts, mixing with sweat which oozed from pores on both, and together trailing further down till it reached her velvety smooth thighs, making her quite wet as well. Heat radiated between them as their hands massaged each other's skin, keeping them close while they moved in rhythm and time.

She helped her sister onto the bed then, but not into it, for the intentions of her sister had been clearly understood by Wendy, and she now looked down to where Luke lay sleeping, so peacefully unaware, appearing quite innocent in nature in his unconscious state.

For just an instant, Wendy almost felt sorry for him.


Luke awoke slowly with his sister already impaled on top of him, her legs at his sides and her skin rubbing hard as she moved their two bodies together.

"Umm, I take it that's you Wendy, did you put the condom on?"

"Ah, yes Luke, I did."

"I can't even feel it. It's so dark in here, is Talia still asleep?"

"Yes, she is. She needs her rest Luke, so let's not wake her okay?"

"Okay Wendy, I'll try and keep it down. Do you want me to get on top?"

But Wendy didn't answer, so Luke just laid there enjoying the see-saw motion of his sister sliding up and down on his stiff appendage, allowing all of his meat to pierce deep into her body, occasionally stopping and grinding her pelvic bone against him.

His hands went to her hips for better support, but were blocked before they could make contact. They would be pinned to the bed beside him as his sister held him still and steady.

"OOH, KINKY, I didn't know you were like that Wendy."

"You'll find I'm just FULL of surprises tonight Luke."

Luke groaned lightly into the darkness while his sister towered above him, using increased weight to move faster now, but as he started to cum she deliberately slowed to a stop, and just sat there looking down and breathing heavily while his cock dry spasmed inside her.

"OH CHRIST WENDY, what did you do that for?"

"I can't have you going soft on me now can I, FINISHING BEFORE I DO. I'm not ready yet."

"Well that almost hurts stopping like that... THANK YOU."

Luke could hear Wendy's muted laugh from above, seeming almost far away, and he too smiled into the dark as the unseen body on top of him began to move once more, her suctioning cunt stretching and pulling his badly throbbing cock each time she raised herself up, her thighs squeezing tight as if trying to draw the sperm right from his body.

"GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD WENDY, did Talia teach you to do that for me?"

"WHAT, oh, ah... yeah, she did."

"Cause that's what she use to do to me. Thank you Wendy, I love you so much."

Luke wanted to suppress the need to cum, to indeed make the experience for his sister more intense and pleasurable, what she desired, but he was losing. There was an increased heat that he did not recognize, but it had given him added satisfaction none the less, and a steady flow of fluids coursing around his pulsating member that had made the sensations and sounds of their fucking more acute, as if his sister had somehow become filled with water.

He tried to warn her, to have her slow yet again, but when she leaned her body forward into his, ploughing her breasts into and against his face, he knew it was already too late.

"I'm sorry Wendy, but I can't stop it... I'M CUMMING."

"It's okay Luke, I AM TOOOOOO..."

Her voice had been muffled, and he too tried to restrain his cries so not to disturb his other sister who Wendy said was still asleep, but that became impossible as his sperm gushed forth from his body, roaring up from where it was stored deep inside before spewing into what felt like his sister's gobbling pussy, closing in on him as it was like a small trembling mouth as she reached her high as well.

Even though Wendy had told him that she had placed a condom over his form before taking him into her, Luke could still imagine his fertile seed was squirting up into his sister's belly as his orgasm sent several full rich loads, thick and thriving with sperm through his pounding erection.

With mouth open in a silent cry, and his lips pulled back from his teeth, Luke crested hard, and he sought frantically for some way to keep from screaming out. Though quite dark he could easily feel the presence of his sister's form as she climaxed above him, her body heaving, surging as if riding a wave, her heat pouring down over his face as she pressed her supple skin tight against him, that which he knew to be her breasts.

Luke probed for one in the dark with his tongue, and soon joined himself to it by taking the raised center, the areola, into his mouth before drawing on it almost hungrily.

Her nipple felt large in his mouth, delicious, yet different than he remembered for Wendy, and when it opened up, quickly filling his mouth with the warm cream of motherhood, the gift of mother's milk, he now knew why, but still he had to swallow before he could speak.

"WENDY, WHAT THE FUCK... NO WAIT... TALIA, GET OFF ME."

Talia and Wendy could both be heard laughing in the dark but neither of them moved from where they were, Wendy sitting with her legs crossed in front of her at the far edge of the bed, and Talia still mounted on top of her brother, his erection slowly fading inside her.

Wendy would come forward and lay beside Luke, extending a hand over his chest and rubbing her little body against his before settling down.

"I'm so sorry Luke, I truly am, but Talia REALLY needed you. So what gave us away, how did you figure out it wasn't me?"

But Luke refused to answer and simply laid there on the bed, his face turned away from both his sisters towards the window where the first bands of the new day's light could be seen in the distance. Wendy's intuitive feelings told her something else had transpired a moment ago, but they would not tell her the reason for Luke's silence, it would be Talia who finally revealed the reality of what had taken place.

"Luke drank from me."

"WHAT?"

"I started making milk, and well, Luke didn't know that, and of course he thought I was you Wendy when he put his mouth over me. I'm sorry Luke, did it taste bad?"

"No Talia, but I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"It's not your fault Luke, you didn't know. I just needed to be with you for a little while. And don't worry, you didn't hurt me or our baby."

Wendy sat up beside her brother and sister and touched a hand to one of Talia's rather large breasts, recently growing in size, swelling with glandular secretions and filling with milk. There was enough light to see now, to distinguish between form and shadow, and Wendy found her nipple easily, letting her thumb brush back and forth across its elongated shape where a wetness could be felt. She could also recognize her sister's eyes, and after looking into them and making sure it was okay, Wendy took hold of that same nipple in her mouth and began to draw from her sister's breast.

Talia sighed with pleasure as her little sister filled her mouth to overflowing before swallowing, obviously savoring in her body's food as she began to suckle faster and faster, pushing her face up into the breast offered and repositioning her legs on the bed so as to be more comfortable while feeding.

"Jesus Wendy, you'd think you were starving."

Wendy groaned with contentment and continued to pull hard while Luke sat up, still connected to Talia as she remained perched above him though limp inside, his face now very close to those of both his sisters as the three huddled together.

In the growing light Talia could just see her brother's smile as he watched Wendy drink openly, and could definitely feel the returning stiffness of his growing organ as it snaked its way deeper into her center.

"Wendy seems to like it Luke."

"That's the thing Talia, don't you see, it's ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS."

"Then Luke go ahead and..."

But Talia didn't have to finish as Luke came forward and took hold of her other breast which stood heavily laden with milk. It too opened effortlessly, and Luke gulped down its creamy contents, ingesting his sister's natural bodily fluids, its richness giving him strength as he began to lift her body up and down on his now throbbing member beneath her.

Wendy adjusted herself yet again, coming up on her knees so she could grind her lower body against her brother's side, and the three would reach new highs and come together as one, their bodies writhing in a triangle of passion as two continued to feed from the third, soon pushing Talia down onto her back so she could be more comfortable while they drained her breasts of the life giving nutrients within.

Like honey the thick meal stuck to the walls of their mouths and throats, and its warmness alone seemed to satisfy their bellies, but not so the hunger they felt for their sister.

Luke and Wendy would grow full, tired, and fall asleep at Talia's breasts, sharing in her warm body as night gave way to day across the town of El Toro.


The three siblings were quite learned, both in the ways of the world and through what they had been taught by their mother.

Their Mom had seen some schooling herself, the early grades before the war started, before being pulled out of class one day by her own mother and father who then drove with much haste for the isolated foothills of the Rockies and hopeful safety. She had been told that they were going there for a short vacation to visit relatives, only to find it was to be their new and permanent home.

Her Aunt lived there, along with her only son, a boy she would fall in love with. The two cousins were allowed their times together for it had already been preordained after being discussed at great lengths by their parents, and so at the age of fourteen she became pregnant with her first of three children, her daughter Talia.

Her parents were quite proud of their daughter but would not live to see the birth of her second child Luke, and by the time she was pregnant with Wendy she was alone, her cousin, the boy she had fallen in love with having been shot and killed by trespassers while defending his family.

To Talia she would pass on what she remembered from books, and what she had trained herself to know about the handling and use of firearms. Luke showed little interest in lessons and spent his days in the fields, tending livestock and planting crops they needed for food, but it was Wendy who developed a love for reading all on her own after her mother died.

Wendy would use the knowledge gained to map out the stars in the night sky, and chart the months and the seasons as they passed, and so when she awoke one warm and sunny morning with the light shining brightly in through the window and over the bed where she lay, she knew it to be her fourteenth birthday.

She rolled to the left from her position where she had slept in between her brother and sister, as she always preferred, and gently kissed Talia on the cheek.

"Good morning sister."

"Hey Wendy, why are you so happy this morning?"

"It's my birthday."

"WHAT, NO, IS IT REALLY, of course you've only mentioned it about a dozen times this week. Want your present do you?"

"Later."

With another kiss placed high on her sister's breast Wendy now rolled to the right, and in fact right up on top of her brother as he laid there feinting sleep.

"WAKE UP LUKE, it's time to get UP."

"Okay okay, I'm awake already."

"No no, I mean it's time to get... UP."

Before even finishing Wendy had taken hold of her brother's cock and was squeezing it almost relentlessly, making it grow to the size she desired. She would let go as Luke reached over to the stand beside the bed, retrieving a condom which he then placed over his erection before laying back down.

"Okay Wendy, ready."

But Wendy only smirked and stayed where she was, on her knees, straddling her brother's lower legs. She would lean down and kiss him on the cheek, and again on his naked chest as she had with Talia, but would resume her stationary position again, just looking down at her brother and grinning wildly.

"What are you smiling about Wendy?"

"Now Luke, you're not going to make me unwrap my own present, are you?"

"PRESENT, but Wendy, if I do take the condom off couldn't you get... pregnant?"

Luke understood his sister's birthday wish now, she had been hinting at it all week, and he could recognize the emotion in her eyes as she turned and looked at Talia and her developing belly showing the baby he had made with their older sister.

In reality Luke shared those same feelings, and he too now realized the truth, that Wendy's wish was his as well. It would be the tears in his eyes that would let Wendy know it was okay.

Wendy reached down between her legs and took a hold of her brother's cock once more, and unfurled it from its sheathe of so much latex. She then threw the wasted condom over her shoulder onto the floor, a signal that they would never be used again, and that from then on they would make true love as it should be, the way nature had intended.

Wendy raised herself up, lifted a leg and took her brother inside, but then lowered to the bed beside him, allowing Luke to complete the roll she had started so he could now be on top.

Even though his little sister was quite delicate in feature, Luke had no problem bringing his weight to bear, using it to drive deep as she laid there underneath him. His body covered most of hers, and he gripped her shoulders tight as he sunk his hard cock into the soft flesh between her legs.

Talia was there as well, alongside as it should be. One of her hands wormed its way in between her brother and sister, and over Wendy's clitoris where it began a slow circling motion, pivoting and provoking the pointy barb which now stood erect. This generated an intense amount of heat and passion inside Wendy and she was forced to scream her fiery desires.

"LUKE... TALIA... WANT... NEED... BABY... PLEASE GIVE ME A BABY."

"I'm trying Wendy... just give me a second will you."

"LUKE... I WANT YOU... NEED YOU... NEED YOUR CUM... CUM INSIDE ME... FILL ME... GIVE ME YOUR BABY, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR BABEEEEEEEEE..."

Luke moaned with absolute pleasure himself now as Wendy spread her legs even further, enabling him to go deeper still. His erection felt stuffed in its tight surroundings, constrained by the limits of his sister's narrow body, as if trying to use a sheath for a sword that was one size too small. Wendy's eyes were closed, and she was biting her lower lip to keep from screaming out, though not very effectively.

Luke was forced to look beneath him to make sure he wasn't hurting his sister or causing her distress with her gentle mewls getting louder, unsure if they were from pain or pleasure.

His eyes moved over Wendy's body where she lay, over her small but well-rounded breasts which poked up at him provocatively, taking notice of how they moved in concert with each thrust he made, quaking each time he sent his member screwing up into the hole between her legs, up into her core.

Wendy's waist was thin, her body quite lean, and therefore Luke could also see the displacement his own body was making deep inside his sister as his rather large cock caused the mass of her midriff and abdomen to move, inciting the skin of her belly to ripple.

Where his own body ended and that of his sister's began, Luke could make out the folded skin that was her pussy, appearing stretched, surrounding and holding fast on his swollen meat as it was, a fine netting of hazel hair above which intermixed and tangled with his own with the conclusion of every forceful thrust.

Wendy was becoming wet, as Luke was now finding out, with the fluid from her inner person beginning to drip off his thick cock each time he pulled back some, splashing onto both their bellies and over Talia's hand with each plunged return.

Talia continued her magic, two fingers performing a well practiced ritual as they quickly danced over Wendy's small clitoris, occasionally, and deliberately making contact with Luke's shaft as it continued to drill in and out of the hole just below. Wendy's fire only grew hotter with each stroke made by both Luke and Talia, her desires unquenchable as she sought yet more from her brother and sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.