Three Pieces of Silver - Cover

Three Pieces of Silver

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The world as we know it is gone, but there are survivors still who face many challenges in order to survive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Pregnancy   Violence  

The band of three weary travelers moved slowly along the sandy floor of the ravine following an old river bed long since turned to dust. The high cliff walls on either side helped to block much of the sun's dying light, casting many shadows amongst the rocks as day turned into night.

The horses were spent and it had been a hard ride for all across the desert as evidenced by the empty canteens strung over each of their saddle bags. Water was badly needed before setting up camp for the night and the main reason why they had entered the ravine some twenty miles back.

Talia was in the lead, having dismounted and was presently picking her way between two great rocks that any closer would have blocked their path entirely. Wendy followed, and like her sister now stepped down so she could lead her animal through the narrow gap. Luke awaited his turn and while still aloft used his keen eyes to focus in front of them therefore spotting it first.

"There's water up ahead, not much but it's there. What do you think Talia?"

"It'll do."

"I'll find a way to go up top, have a look."

"You do that, but keep your head down little brother."

"Hey, don't I always?"

Luke could see the dirty look Talia gave him as he rode past taking the lead, and his hand came up to absently touch the deep scar that ran the full length of his left cheek. Through a crack in the south wall he was able to make his way up after leaving his horse. It was an awkward climb, too steep for most, but there was enough rock jutting out to make solid footing each time and Luke reached the high ledge with little problem. Remembering Talia's words he now crouched there scanning the flat desert to the horizon.

The sun was beginning its final descent and reflected brightly across the wasteland, so much that Luke almost missed the second light flickering much closer. With knowing eyes he tried taking in as much detail as possible, as Talia would expect of him.

The trip back down the rock face proved more difficult with the increasing shadow and Luke almost slipped some twenty feet from the sandy floor. Talia had seen her brother's error and now watched as he approached, but remained quiet until he was along side.

"We wouldn't have had time to bury you if you had broken your neck."

"I'm fine Talia, thanks. Besides you know damn well you'd have to burn me anyway, just to make sure."

"Do you two have to be so morbid all the time, can't we talk about something else?"

"Sorry Wendy, did you see anything Luke?"

"Campfire, small one, five miles south of here."

"Dumb, really dumb. Shall we go take a look?" Talia said this while pulling her knife, checking its edge by running her thumb the full length of the blade and almost drawing blood.

"The ravine ends a few miles ahead, we'll be back in the desert soon."

"Tomorrow then." Talia almost sounded disappointed as she returned the knife to her side.

"Yeah, if you want we'll start early and divert south, can't be more than three of them with a small fire. How's the water?"

"It tested fine, the horse didn't die anyway. Alright we'd better get some sleep, who wants first watch?"

"I'll take it."

"Luke you don't always have to."

"I know, but you two probably want to be alone for a little while anyway."

"You know you're always welcome to join us, you know that right?" Talia drew close to her brother and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"I know, but I can't. I'll go a mile further on, maybe find a way up again." Luke leaned in and quickly kissed his sister on the cheek before pulling back, her arms falling away.

"Okay, I'll relieve you in two hours and then Wendy last."

"Right." Luke blew a kiss at Wendy where she sat a short distance away, emptying sand from one of her boots.

"Keep safe brother."

"I will Wendy."

"I love you."

"I love you too Wendy."

Luke filled one of his canteens, grabbed a blanket from his saddle and made his way along the ravine floor leaving both sisters behind. Wendy would tend to the horses including his as was her job.

Looking back over his shoulder after a minute he found them already embracing, their fingers fighting to undo each other's straps and bindings. An impassioned kiss connected the two, their mouths open and full with the other's tongue. Talia caught her brother's gaze, and held it, but just as quickly refocused her attention on her sister as she lowered her to one of the two sleeping bags.

The rising moon helped reveal an old rock fall and Luke used the slope to once again reach the high ledge. From here he could see down both sides and was confident in his ability to hear if anyone, or anything, approached.

The temperature was falling rapidly and Luke draped the blanket around his shoulders. To his left lay the ravine and the way they had came, a shroud of almost total darkness meaning the camp was well concealed. Talia he knew would not risk a fire and reveal their location. To his right ran the open desert and the way they would go at daybreak. In it shone a single beacon that blazed bright sending a telltale signal for miles in every direction that someone was there. Though his eyes were good Luke could not discern more detail but who ever it was they would find them tomorrow. A flat stone made for a good seat and there he remained for two hours unmoving.

With no wind the cold night air felt heavy in it's silence, just the way Luke preferred it, enabling him to hear anything that came near, including his sister who was slowly sneaking up behind him. Talia enjoyed testing him so Luke waited till she had unsheathed her knife and was close enough to use it.

"Is it two hours already?"

"I could have slit your throat if I'd wanted to, ending your fifteen years on this planet."

"No, I knew it was you."

"You're too trusting little brother, everything quiet?"

"Not a sound."

"How are our friends doing?"

"Their fire's gone low, and I can't see any movement from here so I don't know."

"Well go get some sleep then, goodnight Luke."

"Goodnight Talia, keep safe."

In the shadow Luke could see Talia had brought her own blanket so he took his with him as he left, bundling it up under his arm. The moon provided just enough light to find the camp and his sleeping bag where it had been set up along side Wendy where she was now settled.

Luke stripped off his clothes and started to lay down but stopped in mid motion, and instead walked what he figured was a fair distance away before pissing long and hard. Turning to look back he made sure he was far enough away from Wendy before he spat into his hand several times and proceeded to jerk off into the cold night air, his one and only lover.

As he came, firing several full rich loads into the dark, Luke tried to envision some beautiful woman was before him and accepting his seed into her belly, but not knowing any the only face that would present itself this evening was that of his sister Talia.

He felt shame when he masturbated, he always did, sometimes using Wendy's gentle image but usually picturing Talia's strong slender form. Luke tried hard to remove her picture from his mind but could not and after his orgasm had faded, the last of his dribble falling and soaking into the sand, he fell to his knees and cried softly into his hands.

Wendy woke her brother early, offering a steaming cup of coffee freshly brewed over the fire recently started now that it was safe to do so. Propping up on one elbow so he could drink and take in the day Luke found Talia also just beginning to stir, rising up from the sleeping bag the two sisters shared, accepting hers from Wendy with a warm smile.

With both hands wrapped around the cup Talia sat up, her sleeping bag falling open exposing her breasts to the cool morning air, and to Luke. Talia smiled at her brother, and then stood and stepped naked onto the ground.

It wasn't the first time Luke had seen his sister's body, or either of his sisters for that matter, and he was therefore not overly bothered. But still he slowly turned over to give her some privacy while she dressed, and after a minute reached for his own clothing. As was standard he started to clean up their camp site so not to leave any evidence that they were there.

"Luke, leave it."

"But why, we always clean up."

"Wendy will take care of it, she isn't coming with us. You and I will ride out, there shouldn't be too much of a fuss."

The horses were quickly saddled and preparations made, Talia again checking her knife. Luke opened up one of the saddle bags and briefly touched the grey metal found there.

"What if they have guns?"

"Then we're in trouble, unless you've been holding out on me. I know I'm out, ever since that last fight outside of Phoenix, remember?"

"I don't think I'll ever forget that one."

"No, and well you shouldn't, all I have to do is look at your face to remember what happened. Next time I yell down, stay the fuck down."

"What about our silver..."

"Don't even think it little brother."

"What if we need them?"

"When we need them, we'll use them, let's just hope we never have to okay?"

The climb out of the ravine was an easy one as the floor raised up slowly to meet the desert. Luke and Talia then rode single file across the sand to hide their number, in case anyone should be watching their approach. Luke followed behind his sister, watching her long dark raven hair flow down behind her.

At their destination only ash remained of the fire that had burned so brightly for most of the night before, and Talia remained on her horse as she scanned the area for possible hiding places, taking a hard look back at the way they had come. Luke stepped down and walked around the smouldering pile, looking for any signs of who had been there.

"I guess they got up earlier then we did, what do you think Talia?"

"I don't know, something doesn't feel right. There was no wind last night."

"No, it was pretty quiet, why?"

"There should be footprints, even if there was only one or two here there should still be some marks in the sand, unless..."

"You mean unless they covered them up, but why would they do that?"

Talia again shifted uneasily in her saddle, twisting to look behind her at the their own markings in the sand, the path showing up easily and leading directly back to the ravine. And Wendy.

Talia was galloping off in a heartbeat, driving her horse hard and leaving her brother far behind. Luke understood the possible implications by now as well and quickly remounted before bolting after her.

Luke lost sight of Talia ahead of him, and by the time he had caught up to her she was already back at their camp, down on one knee studying what remained. Wendy was gone.

"They took her Luke, those BASTARDS, whoever they are, they took her."

"The fire was a trick then, to lure us out there. God damn it, but how did they know we were here?"

"A lookout maybe, on the other ledge. He would have been able to see us coming for miles, enough time to signal someone to start the fire. We wouldn't have seen him last night and he probably stayed down until after we rode off this morning. His friends must have been nearby too."

"Why didn't they just attack us last night?"

"The same reason why they didn't just gun us down as we left the ravine, that would have been the perfect spot for an ambush you know. No, like us they're unarmed, and they suspected we might be. They divided us up. Smart, these boys are smart."

"What will they do to her?"

"A woman is worth big money in certain places, so I imagine they'll keep her alive. As for what else they'll do, I don't know. God, she's only thirteen Luke."

"Where would they take her?"

Talia stood up and looked past her brother, her eyes following the old river bed. An expert tracker, she looked for any clues that would lead them to their sister.

"West, towards one of the old cities."

"But you said we shouldn't ever go to the cities."

"No, we shouldn't"

What remained of the camp, including the sleeping bags, was quickly packed onto the horses, and Talia led the way once again up into the desert. Stopping to look in each direction, she now followed the same course as the sun, towards the high mountain range that loomed in the distance, once known in books as the Sierra Nevada.


Cold was their enemy now, for they never once came near to those they were after. Occasionally footprints could be seen in the snow, but not often, and whoever they were kept their fires low and hidden to prevent anyone from picking up their trail. Anyone, except Talia that is.

The way through the mountains was a long one and one of the two horses was lost when it fell through the ice of the lake they were crossing, trying to save time rather than go around. Luckily the sleeping bags and most of the supplies had been on the other, but Talia now felt it prudent to stow some of it somewhere, a safe area, should it become necessary.

A cave was found half way up the side of a sloping rock formation, a ledge protruding out in front of it and ending abruptly in a drop off some fifty feet above a deep pool of water. Talia deemed it safe for their hideaway and one of the sleeping bags and half their food was placed inside. It was on the way out that the creature attacked.

It dove in on the both of them but chose Talia as its target at the last second, impacting into her chest and knocking her off the ledge, sending her body flailing backwards into the water below, quickly sinking out of sight. It turned back then, moving in a tight arc, its powerful wings giving it great speed and agility as it flew straight for Luke.

It's jaw seemed to come completely unhinged and every one of its two rows of long serrated teeth appeared to him now as it made straight for his face, its claws coming up to rip out his throat. He had felt those claws before, and the scar on his cheek beared witness to that.

Talia had warned him then, but he was trying for his first kill and did not duck when she told him to. His aim however proved low, and it was a costly mistake. Talia took a shot and her aim was true, the bullet pushing the creature over on its side but not far enough, though any closer and it surely would have taken his head off.

Luke's guns now lay in his saddle bag, empty, but he wasn't sure if he could hit it if he tried anyway. He remained still and allowed it to fly towards him, its long wings pulling back now and its claws stretching forward with talons open. It made no sign of slowing which is exactly what Luke wanted. He could hear its cry just a split second before it would have engulfed him, would have that is, if Luke hadn't ducked as he now knew to do.

Talia once again saved him, but only because he remembered her words, as the creature rammed head first into the solid rock wall that Luke had been standing in front of, breaking its neck before crashing to the ledge. Luke was on it in a heartbeat, slicing open its throat with his knife just to make sure, its warm arterial spray soaking his arm.

Just as quickly Luke was running, and diving off the ledge after his sister. He hit the surface hard but held onto his breath as he swam deeper and deeper into the dark cold water, his senses growing numb as the pressure built around him with every stroke.

The only light was cast by the moon and that was growing dim, adding to the silence that encompassed him and made everything seem so peaceful. An arm appeared as from nowhere, seemingly attached to nothing and Luke reached out for it, seizing Talia by her wrist and pulling her closer before undertaking what he knew would be a near impossible ascension back to the surface.

Luke brought his lips to his sister's mouth and kissed her, but only so he could fill Talia's lungs with air, helping to keep her body alive or so he prayed. Luke then pawed frantically at the water with one hand, and while kicking with his feet was able to reach the surface just before his strength faded completely.

His arms ached, and his lungs burned having been deprived of oxygen for so long a period. Spots had formed in his field of vision, and he staggered more than once as he fought his way out of the water. The air seemed even colder now, and it was starting to snow as Luke carried Talia as far as he could, before dropping her unceremoniously into some tall grass there.

She wasn't breathing, and Luke grew fearful that his sister was already dead. Rolling Talia over onto her stomach, Luke reached around and under her coverings, feeling for a heartbeat. The skin of her breasts was ice cold, but between them a sign of life was there, though faint. Moving both hands down now, he balled one into a fist and hugged his sister tight, squeezing the water from her lungs.

Talia began to gasp almost immediately, her will power great, her desire to live strong, and once she was breathing freely slowly made to turn over and looked at her brother. Both were shivering, and Talia barely managed to speak at all, her words soft and broken.

"The cave Luke, we need shelter, now, get us there, or we're both dead."

Luke lowered his head to his sister's chest and breathed out loudly. His energy was gone, drained, and his arms and legs felt disconnected, but still he knew Talia was right.

Winding his way up the rock face took time. The snow, falling harder now, and blowing wind all made for poor visibility. He carried Talia in his arms, her own wrapped around his neck for added support. If he had been alone he would have given up and dropped to the snow covered rocks long ago, but the touch of his sister's body against his drove him on, and the feel of her warm breath as it exhaled against the side of his neck seemed to give him the much needed energy he needed to complete his charge, as if a transfer was taking place, as if Talia was adding her life's essence to his.

By the time Luke reached the cave he was again convinced that Talia was indeed dead, or at least so very close to death that it didn't matter. She was completely still, silent, her eyes open and staring blindly at nothing. But upon laying her down beside the sleeping bags she began to shiver, and now turned slightly towards her brother as he knelt down beside her.

"Heat, fire, we need heat Luke."

"There's no wood Talia, and I can't see anything outside anymore, it's snowing. I'm going to put you in the sleeping bag now."

"Off Luke, take everything off."

Luke did as he was told and began to strip his sister bare, his icy fingers making it that much harder. Talia's clothing was frozen, her bindings tight and difficult to remove. Shaking badly Luke had Talia down to just her underwear. He felt no shame but averted his eyes anyway after looking down at his sister's naked breasts, admiring her seventeen year old body as it lay there awash in blue light, the moon outside having broken through momentarily and now filtering through the snow.

Lifting her body up off the ground Luke gently placed his sister in the sleeping bag, and then proceeded to remove the last of her coverings, leaving her completely naked. Luke began to zip up the bag but Talia reached out a hand and stopped him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.