Ships Passing in Dreamland

by Carree Wilson

Copyright© 2003 by Carree Wilson

Erotica Sex Story: The third of the Ships Passing stories, Jamie and her femme lover go at it again in the nocturnal dimension. Sometimes Jamie's dreams are so real she finds it hard to differentiate. When Ronnie lies to Randy, it's Jamie who pays in the end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Written in collaboration with Sig Grayson

Jamie Moore is a copywriter for an ad agency based out of San Francisco. In her travels between her agency's office in San Fran and Seattle she was able to keep a man in each city until things got too serious with both and they eventually found out about each other leaving Jamie heartbroken, sorry, cold and alone. Looking for an outlet for her feelings she began to write of her exploits with the two in erotic short stories. Jamie developed many fans that wrote her in praise of her work. One however, Veronica from Colorado, touched her heart and her sexuality.

Jamie was so moved by her feelings for Ronnie; she met her for a one-time liaison. Although Jamie knew Ronnie was a bi-sexual, she was not afraid to share her love with this woman who moved her so. They fulfilled their fantasy of an affair and bid each other adieu. A twist of fate brought them together as stranded travelers in an airport, with Jamie's fiance, Randy, included in a threesome.

Although the chance of another meeting with her femme paramour was remote, and not to the liking of Randy, nothing could stop her from dreaming of the tender feelings she mutually shared with Veronica.

"Jamie! Jamie! If you hit that damn snooze one more time I'll have the entire car loaded and be off to Las Vegas alone. I've never heard anyone swoon and snore at the same time. You must be dreaming in fucking 3-D and Technicolor. GET UP!" He shouted as he pulled the covers from his wife.

Jamie startled quickly as she woke from her vivid dream. She wasn't sure of where she was, or why she was, as she struggled to comprehend her awakening.

"Look at you, Jamie. Your pajama bottoms are half way down your ass with a wet spot on the bed. Can't you ever get enough? I screwed your brains out until eleven last night, and you still have wet dreams? I may be the only 30 year old who has to buy Viagra just to keep up with his wife." He said as he finally sat down on the bed to hug his wife.

"I adore you, you little shit. And, I'm flattered you dream about me making love to you, despite the fact I wore you out last night. You exhausted me as well. But, come on, we have to get going. I want to be on the road by 7 o'clock. You can sleep in the car, but I'm not going to listen to you moan while I'm driving. I'm only human, unless you want to give me blowjobs along the way." He chuckled.

Jamie smiled at her husband and began to roll from the bed gathering her thoughts.

"You can forget about that. It's a guy's fantasy and you've had yours. That time I did it on I-80 on the way to Tahoe I had a stiff neck the whole weekend and I didn't enjoy a second of it, or the weekend." She said as she sleepily made her way to the shower.

"Hey," he said as she disappeared behind the bathroom door, "That was your idea that time and we were just falling in love. There wasn't 20 minutes in that whole 3 months when I didn't have my dick or my tongue in you." He hollered through the door.

"We're old married people now, Randy. We don't have sex like that anymore. The dream is over." She shouted back.

Randy cracked the door open getting the attention of his peeing wife on the toilet.

"You don't mean that you little minx." He said as he kissed her startled mouth as she drew up from the elbow-clenching crouch on the toilet seat.

"We fuck 10 times a week Randy, you know I didn't mean it. Since we're married I'm only horny 20 hours a day. Now how about a little privacy so I can poo and pee in private." Jamie scolded him.

"I know. I just wanted to make sure that you knew that I knew." Randy said as he closed the door happy that he made his point. "I'll get the last things in the car. Try to be quick. We have 10 solid hours of driving ahead of us. Pack up the bathroom case under the sink when you finish and that's all we have to pack yet."

As Jamie relieved herself she smiled thinking of her husband of 10 months. Thank God for the day he sent me Randy, he takes such good care of me, she thought as her eyes looked to the oversize designer bag under the sink. It could hold all their necessities for the bath and vanity when they traveled. Soaps, shampoos, dryers, curlers, make- up, even toys and lube for the wild times. She smiled as she thought of the goodies she might pack.

Finishing her constitutional she stood and flushed and turned to run the shower. Once it was hot enough she climbed in and let the steamy water run over her head. Besides getting her head wet, the water washed the cobwebs from her mind. Yes, she was deep in a sexual dream when Randy finally had to roust her from her snooze button extended dream. But it wasn't about him. Oh, he was in her dream, but the body pillow she clung to her little body with its PJ bottoms drawn down over her beautiful butt wasn't to represent Randy. That body pillow served as the nocturnal replacement for what was the subject of many of her erotic dreams. Her twice fulfilled fantasized bi-sexual lover Veronica.

She had no intention of ever meeting with Veronica again, for it would be cheating, now that she was married. But, nothing could stop her from dreaming about the pleasures they brought to each other when they had been together. The few hours of her life she had spent with Ronnie were spectacular. They brought to her a satisfaction and feeling no man had ever brought her. It wasn't that she was a closet lesbian; no other woman excited her in the slightest. She felt a real true-shared love experience with the spirit that was Veronica. They existed on the same wavelength of the universe. For each time she shared her love with her husband, she usually dreamed in fantasy of her spirit in kind, Veronica. She didn't love Randy any less for her feelings for Ronnie. She knew that it was possible to truly love two people simultaneously. However, she also knew that it was really only possible to devote yourself to one love, one marriage, and she had chosen Randy. As intimately as she knew Veronica, their time together was measured in hours. Undoubtedly if they were to spend more time with each other, they would find more and more things not in common with each other. She and Randy were two spirits living as one, cast together at birth and only lucky enough to meld later in life. Despite her choice and knowledge of the inevitable bubble that might burst if she and Ronnie were to share lives, the sexual energy they shared through emails served as orgasm fodder for her dreams. She simply could not get enough self-induced fulfillment dreaming of her friend and lover. It took nothing away from her devotion and love for Randy. The only thing she really kept from him was the fantasy time she spent alone thinking of her. He knew she loved her, and in his own way, he loved Ronnie himself. In their threesome Randy couldn't get enough of Ronnie's wild insatiability. The words "fuck me like an animal", that Ronnie had said to him, still ricocheted through his brain each time he thought of her. He even wrote to her himself at times, to let her know when Jamie was sick or away. There was nothing overtly sexual about his letters, but he knew when she saw his name, she thought of the threesome they shared and how the slap of his hips to her abdomen rang in the room as he pummeled her sex. He knew he would never forget it. Animal sex was his favorite, but Jamie's lithe little body wasn't built for it.

Jamie saved the soapy massage of her vagina and lower for the end of her shower. That sudsy, slippery rub would be an exaggerated wash this morning. She hoped to send a spiritual wavelength out to her friend, halfway across the country.

As she finished the last rinse of conditioner from her hair she eyed the new bar of 2000 soap that awaited her pussy. The new bar with its name stamped on the bar would provide just the nubby rub for her popped clit. Until the name was rubbed off the bar, her clit would dance a lover's dance. Then she could use her slippery hands to reach under herself and imagine it was Ronnie's tongue running down her butt split, thoroughly reaming and cleaning her recently used little hole. Then she could tease her way back up to her full lips to capture them between her fingers, as her other hand spanked her clit until it stung and she could rub soapy fingers over it to soothe it. That would bring her orgasm to the brink. She needed that orgasm to function properly in the world outside the shower today. As she thought of Ronnie and the slippery fingers that represented her, more and more details of her dream came to her. In the dream Ronnie came knocking to her San Francisco door.

"Ronnie, my God, what are you doing here. You know our arrangement. God, I love you so much, but you can't be here. I'm married!" Jamie shouted at her as she took her into her arms.

Ronnie slipped in the door and accented the hug with a deep kiss.

"I'm sorry to be here, but I simply could not function today. I flew in yesterday morning for a business meeting and I felt you were near. I dreamed all night long about you and this morning I got up at 5:30 and began to search for you. It took me 30 phone calls and convincing an account of yours to give me some information, but I finally found your house. I'm so sorry, but I had to see you again." Ronnie said through exasperated tears.

Jamie jumped back as if Ronnie were charged.

"No, No, No! This can't happen. Please Ronnie, I love you as much as you love me, and I even had a vivid dream of you last night. But, I told you I made the choice when I took my vow before God, before Randy, and all my friends and relatives. I can't DO THIS!" Jamie said confused and frustrated.

Ronnie broke down and fell to her knees crying.

"I'm so sorry. I'm such as asshole. I'll leave; just seeing you has made a difference. I know you promised. You made vows. I'm out of control here." Ronnie said as she picked herself up from the floor, still crying and emotionally upset.

Jamie went to the door, wanting her to leave ASAP. She knew any more than a few moments with her in the room would break down her defenses.

"Please leave. Go to your room and call me if you like, but we can't be together. Please don't cry. You're killing me, ripping my heart in half. You don't want to hurt me do you?" Jamie pleaded.

"No, I don't. I know I was wrong. Kiss me goodbye." Ronnie said as she extended her arms.

Jamie walked into her arms and their lips met for one fiery kiss. As they were about to break the kiss, the front door opened.

"YOU CHEATING SLUT!" Randy cried out. "How long has this been going on? I leave the house for a couple hours and you bring your lezzie whore into my house?"

Jamie was rather calm after his accusations, because she knew how innocent the situation was.

"Don't get yourself all in a tizzy Randy. She just got here 30 seconds ago, and I'm sending her away. She knows she can't be here." Jamie said as she held the door for Ronnie.

"Bullshit! I bet this has been going on all the while. I should have known the way you two carried on in Atlanta, that it couldn't end there. My wife is a lesbian!" Randy said as Jamie pushed past him with Ronnie in tow.

"Ronnie, do you see the trouble your little escapade has caused? Go the fuck home and stay there! Don't ever try to find me again. Goddammit, you little bitch! Don't fuck up my life!" Jamie yelled at her as she slammed the door behind her.

She turned to Randy with finger raised.

"YOU! Is that how much you trust me? I TOLD you she had just got here and I was sending her away. That should be good enough for you. To think I would lie to you really pisses me off, Randy." Jamie said as she began to walk to the bedroom teary eyed.

Jamie stopped her stormy step when she heard the front door reopen.

"Hey,Ronnie! You little whore! Is that true, you had just got here?" Randy shouted to Veronica, now 2 houses away.

Jamie bolted to the door. "Don't you call her a whore, you son of a bitch! Just let her go, it's between her and I." She said, clawing at Randy's arm to close the door.

But before the door could close they both heard Ronnie shout back. "No, I'm sorry Randy. I waited for you to leave this morning and came up then. She said you'd be gone all day."

Randy glared at Jamie.

"You lying little lezzie tramp! I can't believe you would lie to me!" Randy said, visibly hurt.

"No Randy, she's lying! She just got here!" Jamie shouted as she re-opened the door.

"Ronnie, why are you doing this to me? Tell Randy the truth!" Jamie yelled at the now returning Veronica.

"Why hide it Jamie? He was going to find out about us anyway." Ronnie play acted.

"RONNIE! A joke is a joke. Now tell him the truth!" Jamie persisted.

Randy stood between the returning Ronnie, coming to the door, and his wife Jamie. He put his hand around her little wrist and pulled back into the hall way as Ronnie came back into the house and closed the door behind her.

"Hey, let go of her Randy! There's no reason to manhandle her." Ronnie said as she went to grab Randy's arm to get the grip of his hand off Jamie.

"You! Don't you touch me! She's my wife and I'll handle her this way if she's lied and cheated on me!" Randy said as he grabbed Ronnie's arm with his other hand. The two women wrestled at the grip Randy had on their wrists. Randy took the seconds distraction to turn Ronnie's wrist over once to get her purse strap to follow. Once it wrapped around her wrist Randy let go and grabbed the purse and quickly wrapped the strap around Jamie's wrist as well. He had managed to tie the both of their wrists together.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.