Whores of St Trinians - Cover

Whores of St Trinians

Copyright© 2003 by QueenBee

Chapter 4: Shanias Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Shanias Story - St Trinians is a beautiful school, nestled in the rolling hills of the Sussex countryside. You may have heard the name before - its reputation as a breeding ground of wild and unruly schoolgirls is not totally un-merited. Without doubt the girls who attend the "St Trinians College for Ladies" are a lively bunch of girls who do get into all manner of scrapes and escapades - but the stories that reach the general public are, by and large, stories that have been allowed to be published.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   School  

Hi - my name is Shania.

Brianna e-mailed me a couple of weeks ago and told me she was posting some of the St Trinians stories. Sister Emma had told Brianna that I might like to contribute - and indeed I would. So here it is - I hope you like.

I started going to St Trinians since Year One - when I was 11. I loved the school and all the girls there.

I wanted to share a story that is very important to me.

It's about me and Sister Claire.

Sister Claire came to St Trinians at the start of my third year. She was pretty young. Just got her B.Ed degree and this was her first teaching job. She was only 24. She was very beautiful.

Some of the girls were a bit jealous of her - because she was so pretty. I wished that I looked like Sister Claire. She was tall - about 5'10 with long legs.

I liked the way she didn't wear long skirts like a lot of the other teachers - she always wore skirts that were just long enough to reach her mid thigh. She had long blonde hair that she obviously groomed.

She had blue eyes and always had her makeup perfectly applied. She had an awesome build. She wasn't thin--but, definitely not fat. She had curves. Beautiful curves. She had perfectly round perky tits. She was so beautiful.

And, then there was me: 14, 5'6" with an ultra-thin build, long brown hair. My breasts were still developing, but were quite large - just right for my frame. I wore a 34c.

But, I longed for Sister Claire's curves. Sister Claire and I soon became good friends. I didn't have her for any classes. But, we often chatted and sat together at school assemblies and events.

Her personality was just as great as her body. She was so terrific. I started to feel some novel feelings. I had never been attracted to women. But, I looked at Sister Claire a way that I never looked at any other woman before. Don't get me wrong, I love boys - I even had had a boyfriend and we had pashed big time.

Sister Claire made me feel great feelings. I would watch her as she walked down the hallways. Her tight skirt clinging to her ass. I had so many dirty thoughts about her.

Maybe she knew - one weekend, when a lot of the girls had gone back to their homes for the weekend - I was left almost alone. My Mum and Dad were on a Geology field trip in Egypt or somewhere. Sister Calir invited me to her apartment for Sunday lunch. When I got to her apartment that Sunday she greeted me at the door in a pair of short shorts and a short t. Her tits were bulging in that t. I couldn't help wonder if this was against the Nuns code!!

As I looked at her, I could feel my clit throbbing, my pussy getting slick. I noticed that her belly button was pierced. She looked so hot. Nothing happened - we had a great lunch - and she made me feel so grown up. When I went back to my dorm that afternoon, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I thought only of her full tits and long legs. I went to bed that night. I layed there with a wandering mind and a drenched pussy. I needed Sister Claire so fucking bad. My hand found it's way to down my body and to my throbbing cunt.

Thinking of Sister Claire, I began to slowly rub my erect clit. Faster and faster, imagining that her fingers were doing the work. In my mind, I was sucking her hot tits. I worked my fingers into my pussy--one then two. I plunged my fingers in and out of my hole. I could here the sounds of my fingers fucking--the sound of my wet palm slapping up against my drenched cunt, the sound of my fingers displacing the fluids of my pussy. I fingered myself until i squirted cum all over my hand. I fell asleep easily that night--thinking of my sweet Sister Claire.

The following weeks were filled with such nights. My fingers working overtime to thoughts of Sister Claire. Sometimes, as she stood in the front of the class teaching English Lit, I had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom to quickly finger my pulsating cunt. Sister Claire and I were still close. Still chatting whenever we got the chance. I excelled in her class--striving to impress her.

But then the worst news - Dad had accepted a position at a University in the United States and we were all going to be moving to Washington. I knew what that meant: No More Sister Claire. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't approach her. She was my teacher. And she was a woman. What was I to do? There were no obvious answers to this question. Or, were there?

On my final day at St T's I got the chance to go round to all the girls and the Sisters. I met most of my teachers in the Staff Common Room - Sister Claire came up to me. She hugged me tightly and told me how proud and excited she was for me. It felt so good to feel her tits smashed up against mine. She told me that she had gotten me a gift and that she wanted to give it to me. She said that she did not bring it with her because she didn't want the other students to get jealous.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.