Whores of St Trinians - Cover

Whores of St Trinians

Copyright© 2003 by QueenBee

Chapter 2: Recruiting Stacey

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Recruiting Stacey - St Trinians is a beautiful school, nestled in the rolling hills of the Sussex countryside. You may have heard the name before - its reputation as a breeding ground of wild and unruly schoolgirls is not totally un-merited. Without doubt the girls who attend the "St Trinians College for Ladies" are a lively bunch of girls who do get into all manner of scrapes and escapades - but the stories that reach the general public are, by and large, stories that have been allowed to be published.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   School  

When Stacey started at St Trinians she had no idea of some of the schools extra-curricular activities. She came to us as a slightly precocious 14 year old - the daughter of a judge. She was very intelligent and the other sisters and myself felt she would be an ideal recruit for the Alpha Sorority

The task of recruitment was given to Sister Maria - the head librarian. Stacey had been asked to be the Librarians Assistant for the term - and it was obviously not something she was happy about - but she accepted with fairly good grace.

Sister Maria was an ex St Trinians girl - had risen to be one of the top Alpha girls in her time - and it had been me that actively recruited her back to St Trinians after her university degree had finished. Thus she was only 22 and as sweet as a button - but also knew how to be quite strict when she needed to be. Sister Maria rarely smiled - and she was intimidating enough to even the Sixth Form girls - and we were quite sure that Stacey would be more than a little nervous of her.

Stacey's first day as "Assistant Librarian" seemed relatively innocent. Sister Maria showed her to her desk and outlined her duties. Her desk was behind the loans counter and her duties seemed to consist mainly of checking the books that the the other students wanted to borrow, out of the library computer system and accepting them back when they were returned. She was also apparently expected to re-shelve them when she had a spare moment.

Sister Maria then asked with as slight smile, "All right now Stacey, do you think you can handle all that?"

Stacey realised that when Sister Maria smiled she seemed much younger than she was, but it was also obvious she didn't smile all that often. Stacey replied, "Yes, Sister. The system is pretty standard and well, I suppose that I can cope. If I have any problems is it all right if I ask you for help?"

Sister Maria just narrowed her eyes slightly, smiled again and said, "Certainly you can ask anytime my dear. My office is just over there behind the filing cabinets. Its door is always open for you."

Stacey realised that Sister Maria was attempting to make her feel a little more welcome and was thankful for that. She then noticed a young girl at the counter looking expectantly at her and she said, "Oops! My first customer, I suppose I had better look lively then, hadn't I Sister?"

Sister Maria just chuckled and replied, "Certainly! I'll leave you to it then," and walked off into her office.

Stacey recognised the girl as being in the third year (one below her own). She smiled at the girl and walked to the counter and waved the magic loans barcode reader wand over the book the young girl and placed on the counter and checked it out of the library computer. Her first customer smiled at her and simply said, "Thanks!" As she skipped quickly out the door.

She then settled down to a steady routine of loaning books out, and accepting books which had been loaned back into the Library. After a few hours she found that she had a couple of trolleys of returned books and started to re-shelve them. As she wandered the library looking for the right shelf for the right book she was amazed at how well disciplined the students were. All were hard at work studying and no one was making any unnecessary noise. A far cry from the rumours she had heard about St Trinians. (As I have mentioned elsewhere - the reputation that we have as a "wild" school is one that has been carefully cultivating!)

Her first "day" at work ended at six pm. She could barely believe that she only been working for three hours - it had actually not been too bad! She was returning the last couple of books to their shelves and thinking about going to her dorm when she realised that all the students were gone. She returned to her desk to get her bag and leave. As she picked it up, she noticed Sister Maria looking at her from the door of her office.

"Did you enjoy your first day Stacey?" Asked the Nun.

"Yes, thanks," replied Stacey.

"Not too hard... or boring, I hope?" The Nun asked, showing Stacey one of her smiles which brightened up her stern looking face framed in its starched veil.

"No, it was fine!" Answered Stacey.

"Look, why don't you come into my office. I have a small bottle hidden here for special occasions. I think celebrating the completion of your first day with us qualifies," said Sister Maria.

Stacey was almost too shocked to speak. Was the Sister actually going to offer a 14 year old girl some alcohol???? She didn't even think Nuns were allowed to drink - what the hell was going on??

Stacey followed the Nun into her office. She looked around it and found that it was quite large, and its walls were covered in large travel posters from assorted airlines. There was also a large poster of two young women, sitting on a small wooden pier. They appeared to be friends, in deep conversation and were dressed in loose casual clothes. She found herself wondering at the way in which one of the two girls was looking at the other. It was obvious that the girl had an expression of what appeared to be almost love in her eyes. Suddenly her regard of the poster was interrupted.

"Interesting picture isn't it?" Sister Maria asked, "I always think it shows the true type of feminine love that can only exist between two women. Now sit down and tell me some more about yourself."

She motioned to the couch which filled one wall of the office as she handed Stacey her drink. Momentarily their hands brushed and Stacey felt a strange little spark of feeling shoot up her arm from the contact. She felt her eyes open a little wider as she looked more closely at the Nun, realising for the first time that she was in fact quite pretty despite the plainness of her garb.

Stacey sat down and found herself opening up to the Nun, telling her of her hopes and aspirations. Although most of her school reports had shown that she was a bit of a rebel - Stacey revealed that she was basically a normal kid - with the exception that she had aspirations of being a lawyer like her father. Sister Maria had handed her a glass of whiskey which she found a little strong for her, but as she drank it she found herself loosening up a little more. Sister Maria said little as the young girl spoke - merely nodded and smiled. After about thirty minutes, when both of them had finished their drink, she took the glad from Stacey and said she would see Stacey the following day at 3pm.

Stacey felt a strange mix of emotions ranging from disappointment at not being able to continue talking to this intriguing woman, to elation that she had been able to talk to her on an adult level - something with which she had very little experience of.

As she went back to the dorm she felt tired - and mellow - the whiskey coursing through her had relaxed her well - but she felt that a hot bath would just be heavenly. She went past the bathroom and smiled - the place was lamost deserted - most of the girls were off in the dining room. She went to her dorm room, which she shared with two other girls and collected a change of clotes then went back to the bathroom - went inside and locked the door. She started a hot bath. As she undressed she surveyed her lithe young body in the mirror. She let her hair loose from its confines and shook it down around her shoulders, framing her face. She reached up and unclipped her bra and then slipped her panties off. She looked in the mirror, admiring her own body.

She took in at a glance her firm breasts, quite large and still developing. She looked at her big nipples, her flat stomach and her sparse patch of reddish/ blonde coloured pubic hair where it formed the junction of her long, slim legs. She did a small pirouette and arched her back, thrusting her firm bum out and admiring the effect in the mirror.

Smiling she stepped into the bath, feeling the heat of the water entering her bones already, up feet into her legs. She slowly eased herself into the water. It was just a touch too hot for comfort, but the pleasure she was expecting to receive from total relaxation cocooned in the water made her grin and bear it as her body became used to it. Finally she was lying up to her neck in the steaming, hot fluid, feeling it warm her whole body up and her muscles completely relax.

As she lay there, she started to doze off slightly as she relaxed. As she sank slowly into her reverie her mind began to wander back over the events of the afternoon.

She felt something that she hadn't for months. A tingling sensation - sexy and forbidden. The biggest downside of the move to St Trinians was that she had lost her boyfriend. Her last school was a private co-educational school - and she had got herself a hunk of a boyfriend - the capatain of the Rugby team no less. Her mind went back to their last meeting - the emotional side of knowing that they would be unlikely to see each other for many months and the physical side - a night of torrid teen sex. Before he had snuck back to the boys dormitory they had fucked furiously. He had really given her a workout, fucking in nearly every conceivable position. He started out by kissing her, and then he moved from just a normal kiss to something a little more passionate. As they had sucked on each other's tongues for a while, his hands had started to wander all over her body.

He had then cupped her breasts and squeezed in that special way he had. It had started to drive her crazy with passion, her juices had really started to flow when he had rubbed her nipples into aching erection.

As she lay in the bath, she felt the heat of the water against her open loins become replaced with the internal heat from her own body. She remembered how his hands had found her bum and began to squeeze and knead her buttocks, pulling them apart and running his fingers up and down the crack of her bum, pushing her clothes against her cunt and little brown arsehole.

She then recalled how she had pulled his cock out of his jeans and grasped it tightly, feeling it throb in her hand. How she had then bent down and taken it into her mouth, feeling its width force her mouth delightfully open, making her stretch wide to take it all in. She had licked its length and breadth, running her tongue around the large purple head which seemed to throb with the beat of his heart.

They'd then pulled each other's clothing off in a frenzy of lust which brought a slight smile to her lips as she remembered it. Naked she had mounted his cock, feeling it slide between her wet, willing pussy lips, reaching deep inside her cunt to scratch that mysterious little itch which only a hard dick could properly.

As she remembered the antics of that night her hands had subconsciously crept towards her breasts and had cupped them in imitation of her memories. She remembered how after fucking up and down on his cock for a few minutes she had felt her first orgasm building and when he has suggested they try a little, "Bow-wow," their special name for "doggie" position, she had answered with alacrity and placed herself on the edge of the bed, on all fours with her curvaceous bum thrust lewdly into the air, awaiting its spearing with his shaft of love.

Ah! As she remembered how his cock had sank easily and deeply into her tight cunt with one thrust of his hips, her hands crept down to cup her pussy and to pull it open to feel the heat of the water. She had felt like she was being impaled by a rigid spike of steel and had loved its feeling as it went deeper and harder into her than in nearly any other position. She loved it when he squeezed and kneaded her bum cheeks, pulling them apart so that he can see his hard cock thrusting in and out of her cunt. She loved it even more when he played gently with her bum hole, gently feathering the tight little hole with his fingers, slick with her spilled love juices.

Suddenly as she recollected how her orgasm of that night had suddenly burst over her washing her with waves of pleasure, so did another smaller one as she lay in the bath playing with her own pussy. She suddenly began to thrash and writhe as she rubbed her clitoris all the harder, trying to remember how it had felt with her cunt impaled on her boyfriend's large, hard cock.

As she lay there, in an after orgasm state of pleasurable delirium she also remembered how she had sucked him off after he had given her at least half a dozen more orgasms, each more powerful than the last and she had finally had to cry, "Enough!" In order to spare her now tired cunt and slightly sore clitoris. She remembered the feel of his cum sliding down her throat as with each jerk of his cock it had filled her mouth to overflowing and some of his sperm had spilled out onto her breasts where she had rubbed it in.

Lying, nearly dozing off after her orgasm her mind began to wander. She went back over the events of the day. In particular her mind kept filling with a picture of Sister Maria and she wondered what she would look like outside the starched cloth of her habit. She wondered if she would be as pretty as she thought she would be and she also remembered the flash of feeling she had, had when their hands had accidentally touched.

Her mind had just started to wander of thoughts of the sexy Sister Maria when sound of girls returning from dinner woke her from her relaxed trance. She got out of the bath and dried. Maybe some TV and then bed - stuff the home-work, she thought!!

As she cleaned the bathroom up she wished her boyfriend was there to help her get over her strangely mixed feelings. However he was off on a trip on business and wouldn't be back for over a month. After finishing mopping up the spilt water she pulled on a dressing gown and settled down to eat a sandwich in front of the TV before going to bed.


The next morning she had forgotten all about her fantasy about Sister Maria until she met her the next day as she turned up for her "shift". When she first caught sight of the young Nun she had gone bright red as she remembered what she had been thinking the night before. She had simply stammered a brief "Hello" before starting to re-shelve the books which had been left over from the day before. As she worked amongst the stacks she calmed down somewhat and told herself she was just being quite stupid about the whole thing. "Anyway," she thought to herself, "Sister Maria wouldn't understand the matter at all, being a Nun and having dedicated her life to religious service."

A couple of times she managed to talk to Sister Maria on a few procedural matters without any more trouble, although once she found herself watching Sister Maria walking around the Library and wandering what she looked like under her habit. She guiltily stopped that train of thought however before it had gone much further.

The novelty of the work quickly wore off and she settled into a habit of arriving on time and doing her work with little or no problem. Suddenly it was Friday, the end of the week! Sister Maria had attempted to be friendly throughout the week to her, but Stacey worried a little by her feelings for the Nun had kept her slightly at arm's length. However, just as she was packing up late on Friday afternoon, ready to leave, Sister Maria appeared at her elbow and started talking to her about her plans for the weekend. The Nun asked her, "What she was planning to do that evening?"

When Stacey replied that, "Most of the girls in my dorm are on a Geography Field trip - so I guess I'll just be on my own. Probably do some reading, wtach TV - nothing much..." The Nun had then replied, "You work all week with books Stacey. Tell you what - Sister Beatrice and myself are going shopping tomorrow afternoon - you come along too!"

Had Stacey not already been having some wild thoughts about Sister Maria - the offer to go shopping with a couple of nuns was hardly appealing. But it would be a good opportunity to get out of the confines of the barracks (as some of the girls called the halls of St Trinians).

"Well OK" Stacey replied.

Sister Maria beamed "Great - come to my room at midday - we'll get a bite to eat at the local pub first"

Stacey felt herself redden "But I'm only 14 - I'm not old enough to drink!" she exclaimed.

"Nonsense, girl" chided Sister Maria "You're not legally allowed to drink is what you mean - and if you take the law literally you're not old enough to have sex either, are you" Sister Maria almost scowled the last remark, but then ended with a huge grin. Stacey figured that somehow she must have been told about her and the Rugby captain - but the reason she went bright red was because of the thoughts she had been having of the young nun!!!

The following day, as she went round to Sister Maria's rooms she met up with Sister Beatrice. "It will be nice to have your company today, Stacey" the older nun said. Stacey just smiled - and was silent for the journey to town. They stopped off at "The Butchers Arms" - a lively country pub just on the outskirts of town.

The three ladies walked into the lounge bar and were greeted with enthusiasm by a large man behind the bar. "Afternoon Sisters" he bellowed "The usual is it?".

"Yes, please, Tom..." replied Sister Maria and then turned to Stacey. "Vodka and Orange OK, Stacey?". In response to Stacey's muted nod she turned again to the barman "Make that three, Tom - and three portions of Shepherds Pie, please"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.